Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 28. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The DISPATCH LABS project has a good medium-term and long-term development prospects, the technical capabilities of the team are good, and investors can continue to look forward to it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Its almost the end of the 3rd quarter of this year but the mainnet has not yet been launched. Are we expecting this to proceed in the next quarter?

Well, base on their road map test net beta is on the 3rd quarter and I think mainnet still don't have fixed schedule when it will be launch, but I am hoping it will be launch earlier than we expected soon.
According to the road map, the launch of mainnet should be started very soon, the team has very little time left.
The team is active and I do not think that they will not have time, even if it happens there will be nothing terrible
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Its almost the end of the 3rd quarter of this year but the mainnet has not yet been launched. Are we expecting this to proceed in the next quarter?

Well, base on their road map test net beta is on the 3rd quarter and I think mainnet still don't have fixed schedule when it will be launch, but I am hoping it will be launch earlier than we expected soon.
According to the road map, the launch of mainnet should be started very soon, the team has very little time left.
Activity: 227

And I think the test nest is already up and running, I hope they can launch the mainnet sooner than what is planned in the road map. When the Ethereum blockchain undergo the so called iceage is a great opportunity for all of other infrastructure projects to make a name.
I absolutely agree, but if the test network is working, why does not the developer launch the platform?
Activity: 308

And I think the test nest is already up and running, I hope they can launch the mainnet sooner than what is planned in the road map. When the Ethereum blockchain undergo the so called iceage is a great opportunity for all of other infrastructure projects to make a name.
I am very glad that during the fall of the market such good projects appear, but I did not understand, will the team make a bounty company?
They mentioned there will be a bounty campaign very soon but they are yet to give a update on that so lets just hang on and see what the news comes up but am sure they will launch one maybe the whole bearish is slowing things a bit

For that, I think there is no update about it yet. I am sure they are working now on recruiting marketing staffs to handle the bounties.
You mean recruiting marketing staff now when the project is ongoing, not sure will everything will work as per the planned set goals abiding to the the whitepapers statements as most of the participants and investors believes it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Is there new Development?, for now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Hello team! For a long time there was no news about updates and new developments in the project. When to wait for you? That there was no doubt about your project.
I guess the team is much active and also they are promoting their project to the fullest. I guess they have acquired a major attention from several investors now. They might not be much active here, but you can join their telegram, and each other social media to be updated regarding dispatch labs.
Yes and eventhough the team are not actively here on this thread, we can still be always updated about the progress of their platform thru the admins from their telegram chat. In fact, I don't see any negative comments there from the members. It only shows that they are more responsible to handle with this project.

I agree, but even if the team is active in their telegram channel they should be active here and make updates once in a while so that possible big investors here in the forum will be aware and be attracted that the developers are still actively managing the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hello team! For a long time there was no news about updates and new developments in the project. When to wait for you? That there was no doubt about your project.
I guess the team is much active and also they are promoting their project to the fullest. I guess they have acquired a major attention from several investors now. They might not be much active here, but you can join their telegram, and each other social media to be updated regarding dispatch labs.
Yes and eventhough the team are not actively here on this thread, we can still be always updated about the progress of their platform thru the admins from their telegram chat. In fact, I don't see any negative comments there from the members. It only shows that they are more responsible to handle with this project.
Activity: 294
I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.
Yes you are right and If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Yes, we can waiting for a little time and can join their ICO as normal, maybe at this time not suitable to make ICO so the team postpone it.
I believe they have reason for doing that , and yeah we can wait patiently for there announcement for another ICO, I hope people will grab this chance.

For me I think yeah they need to extend or move schedule of ico because the market is really down now, soon when the hype backs again that is the right time to continue it and expect a great outcome.

Well, it could be an option because probably investors at this time are hodling their assets due to the crypto market isn't good. We just hope that sooner everything should be back in order to be able to continue their plans about inviting investors to support the platform.

You are right, it could be the best option to do but I guess the one could decide for what best to do are the team because they know all the process and have the idea what best to do in such situation. As supporters it is best to wait and support them to whatever they do because they know what they are doing.
When the owner or the subsequent developer is aware of the process they can set instructions and assign the tasks for the team that will easily direct the individual to successfully understand and reach the goal through a proper manner at the same time project will also reach to greater metrics.
Activity: 294
To get updated with all the new information of dispatch labs it is better to get connected on their official social channels they are engaging and even in bitcointalk we could see various supporters are actively sharing the information.
Activity: 238
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Only with teams experienced in the field, ethereum smart contracts can be developed. The DISPATCH LABS team does this, this is an advantage of this platform. this platform develops ethereum's smart contract functionality to support large data access and provide solutions for various businesses.
Activity: 504
I am very glad that during the fall of the market such good projects appear, but I did not understand, will the team make a bounty company?
No, the company will not be generous. Of course, most users expected the team to start generosity, but unfortunately they will not do it.
Activity: 504
So far this question was raised for quite sseveral times in this thread,  but unfortunately I don't have enough  information that the team and the developers decided to launched any bounty campaign. It will be very nice if they will finaly launch the campaign.
Yes. It would be great if they will decide to launch it since most of the people are likely to participate especially on this kind of project. But as I have noticed in here and even in telegram chat, there is no clear informations so probably we can't be sure if they will provide but I'm hoping there is.
The people here in the Dispatch Labs project including me also is continuously supporting and following this project. Because of the continuous great performance of the project here in the crypto community, the crypto users that is in one way to this project is looking forward to the bounty campaign that might be launched by the project team. This is a good matter to be looking into as this will give an additional factor to this project to gain more people and spread much widely the information regarding this project.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Yes, it is expected that this project will rise a bounty campaign. We do not know what month or day it is but surely they will. The project is still working for the bounty, just stay tuned bro! Smiley @Stive
Many people are still unsure if they would held another bounty campaign, though people are looking forward to it so I hope they will have another one.
Activity: 336
They mentioned there will be a bounty campaign very soon but they are yet to give a update on that so lets just hang on and see what the news comes up but am sure they will launch one maybe the whole bearish is slowing things a bit

For that, I think there is no update about it yet. I am sure they are working now on recruiting marketing staffs to handle the bounties.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
It was nice that dispatch enables companies to build data intensive business logic on a public ledger without sacrifycing speeder security and safe in wallets which we use and by keeping our private keys and account details safe and sound.
I like this project this project seems this world. I will follow you.

It's that main product of DISPATCH LABS whould be for companies in first place, but it can also use by individual just like ethereum, without forgetting that DISPATCH LABS will provide 5 products that can be use in different fields.

Totally worth it to be able to join in this project, They have always have promising development to be launched. Dispatch + Dapps is big and legit!
Pages:
Jump to: