Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 81. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Its been a couple of month pass thier launching date and several campaigns to advertise the project has already been made. Is the project doing good or still needs some promotions.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

of course, I think they should not stop and continue to work with the advertising of the project. Advertising is important even when the platform is fully operational.
If they also focus on various advertising activities that enables the project to gain more participants joining the project and we can easily reach the target as promised in the whitepapers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Its been a couple of month pass thier launching date and several campaigns to advertise the project has already been made. Is the project doing good or still needs some promotions.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

of course, I think they should not stop and continue to work with the advertising of the project. Advertising is important even when the platform is fully operational.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
Hi, what's the latest news from the development team? How is the development of the platform going? Sales of the tokens have already been? Can I buy them?

Don't expect to get answer here to this question. They are not giving any information about token sale publicly, if you are really interested in participating in the project, you can contact them on telegram and they give you necessary details in private message.
Really? This can not very well influence their further reputation, it is very bad that they do not publish here the answers to the questions of the plotters. Few will independently search for news on the site.

Well, I think this is not good if they will not update us here about the status their token sale most specially on how to purchase it or any details regarding the sale so that more investors will know when and how to buy those tokens.
I also say that it is better that the team inform us all the news, and since they do not tell us anything, how then will they find investors for their project.
Yes, they should inform the project supporters and investors. I think there is one admin that sometimes active in this thread. Hopefully they can do more often updates and replay some of raised questions here in the thread and they can give concrete details and progress. The project is initially nice with some other progress this will close to success.

it is indeed supposed to give the admin who is always active in this thread,
and discuss with the community here, they can take positive suggestions to be able to renew the project system
Activity: 434
Hi, what's the latest news from the development team? How is the development of the platform going? Sales of the tokens have already been? Can I buy them?

Don't expect to get answer here to this question. They are not giving any information about token sale publicly, if you are really interested in participating in the project, you can contact them on telegram and they give you necessary details in private message.
Really? This can not very well influence their further reputation, it is very bad that they do not publish here the answers to the questions of the plotters. Few will independently search for news on the site.

Well, I think this is not good if they will not update us here about the status their token sale most specially on how to purchase it or any details regarding the sale so that more investors will know when and how to buy those tokens.
I also say that it is better that the team inform us all the news, and since they do not tell us anything, how then will they find investors for their project.
Yes, they should inform the project supporters and investors. I think there is one admin that sometimes active in this thread. Hopefully they can do more often updates and replay some of raised questions here in the thread and they can give concrete details and progress. The project is initially nice with some other progress this will close to success.
Activity: 574
I saw the new website and its updated, Looks attracting kudos to the development team of dispatch, But bitcointalk link is missing from the site? Anyone knows why?
it would not be superfluous to add to the official website. This would be convenient for those who are studying this project as an investment.
I will even say that this is absolutely necessary, because all investments occur through the details published on the official website, so a link to it should be present wherever any information about Dispatch appears.
Activity: 378
The project in its way is good, and it pleases that developers are very sociable in almost all social networks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I saw the new website and its updated, Looks attracting kudos to the development team of dispatch, But bitcointalk link is missing from the site? Anyone knows why?
Yes. I also visited their website now and it's totally different from before. It only shows that the developer team are very much serious and have more dedications to pursue this platform in the market. I hope, there will be more improvements will be happening for this project that can make all supporters be happy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
There is no news from the Development team in the thread or even in the social media.Token sale on the go i think.look in to their whitepaper to get the news about their plan for token sale
I'm not sure if they currently have a news but, it's not a normal thing if they were not giving any news. Can you check in the telegram please?
Here the point is that the developers on trifles simply do not disturb their community in order not to get different dissatisfactions in return. The Dispatch team only informs about important news, so just wait.
Its not a solutions to give news when important.Everyone wants news whatever that is small or big.Progress news keep people in the project.don't you think people are waiting for so many days for any news? 

I agree with you, news doesn't need to be important, but it should be frequent so that people will see that the team is actively developing the project and investors will see good improvements from the project.
Activity: 224
BitHostCoin.io
it would not be superfluous to add to the official website. This would be convenient for those who are studying this project as an investment.
Well base on the information I recieved the project developers updated their website and it is more better version than the previous one. The new website will provide effective and efficient service in details to those who want to know about the project.  Very good for convenience and fast access to project details.

I just hope that the new website will function well and if ever there will be bugs the developers must fix it immediately so that investors will not think of slow response from the team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Well base on the information I recieved the project developers updated their website and it is more better version than the previous one. The new website will provide effective and efficient service in details to those who want to know about the project.  Very good for convenience and fast access to project details.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
There is no news from the Development team in the thread or even in the social media.Token sale on the go i think.look in to their whitepaper to get the news about their plan for token sale
I'm not sure if they currently have a news but, it's not a normal thing if they were not giving any news. Can you check in the telegram please?
Here the point is that the developers on trifles simply do not disturb their community in order not to get different dissatisfactions in return. The Dispatch team only informs about important news, so just wait.
Its not a solutions to give news when important.Everyone wants news whatever that is small or big.Progress news keep people in the project.don't you think people are waiting for so many days for any news? 
Activity: 294
The team of this project has gotten strong, and I hope that the distribution of tokens is still being produced and we can get them.
Activity: 504

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Activity: 308
When the project does not have updates - it does not alarm me and makes me think about the seriousness of this project, I hope that the situation will change.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Well i see this at telegram group: https://masterthecrypto.com/dispatch-labs-ico-analysis-dispatch-labs-ico-review/. It is so useful for who want know more about Dispatch Labs at this time, at least understand about Dispatch Labs features.
I think that it's is really helpful for personal use and we must appreciate it .
Ofcourse telegram group is used to have constant communication of the community members and project members.  This is very helpful for the inquiries and open questions to both parties. In this way community members can monitor the project updates and team members can also give details through this channel.
Yeah, stronger relationship and communication in a community greatly helps the development and improvements of the project itself, which is why you can see if the team is working hard to improve the project.
Activity: 378
What are the  new updates and development about dispatch? Are there any comments about the launching of the new wallet? Any bug or glitches from the people who use it?
It seems that everything works properly. If you are interested in installing a purse, then you can try to install it, I think that you will not have any problems with this.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
What are the  new updates and development about dispatch? Are there any comments about the launching of the new wallet? Any bug or glitches from the people who use it?
Activity: 504
For those who are asking how they can contribute to DISPATCH LABS, All you have to do, is to go the website ( https://dispatchlabs.io/contact/  ) and fill out the form and the team will be sending you the contributors pack ( Those packs are not available publicly, you have to contact them yp get it ).

Why they didn't add some payment method in their website for the investors to easily contribute to dispatch labs?

It will be good for them if they will add Paypal as.a mode of their payment method since many people are using PayPal to pay stuff online.
They do care about you guys opinion but let them see if it's easier to use PayPal rather than their coin, or even use both as the payment method.
Yes you are right to say that the project team of the Dispatch Labs have do care on the people side on what they will be satisfied through this project. But well, we do need to make our part to patiently wait to what developements or improvements they will take part for further achievements of the team as well as to what payment method will be use in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: