Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 82. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
For those who are asking how they can contribute to DISPATCH LABS, All you have to do, is to go the website ( https://dispatchlabs.io/contact/  ) and fill out the form and the team will be sending you the contributors pack ( Those packs are not available publicly, you have to contact them yp get it ).

Why they didn't add some payment method in their website for the investors to easily contribute to dispatch labs?
It is not yet for the public sales so that's why the investors need to fill out the form before trying to invest because it is necessary in the private sales.
Activity: 434
For those who are asking how they can contribute to DISPATCH LABS, All you have to do, is to go the website ( https://dispatchlabs.io/contact/  ) and fill out the form and the team will be sending you the contributors pack ( Those packs are not available publicly, you have to contact them yp get it ).

Why they didn't add some payment method in their website for the investors to easily contribute to dispatch labs?

It will be good for them if they will add Paypal as.a mode of their payment method since many people are using PayPal to pay stuff online.
They do care about you guys opinion but let them see if it's easier to use PayPal rather than their coin, or even use both as the payment method.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

It will be good for them if they will add Paypal as.a mode of their payment method since many people are using PayPal to pay stuff online.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30

Activity: 266
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Looking at the current status of Dispatch project, it's seems that they have captured the interest of the people to be part on this team. The project received more positive feedbacks and reviews from the members in telegram chat. This could give more motivations and inspirations for the team to continue in improving the platform and to it's functions.
they are very active in giving advice on telegrams so this is the opportunity for this team to develop this project system while many participants want to help give positive advice this team has a lot of input that can be taken to think about how this project will develop
That should be the major responsibility as we really would like to get the various things clarified we expect certain answers and that active involvement with the right clarifications makes us satisfied through their effective response.
In my opinion, the developer and moderators themselves have the right to choose which questions to answer from the community, since it is not worth spending time on inadequate users, as this does not make sense and it will only harm the project.
Activity: 308
Its been a couple of month pass thier launching date and several campaigns to advertise the project has already been made. Is the project doing good or still needs some promotions.
Before the implementation comes, the project still need a lot of promotions as long as there are still interested people who wants to joined on it and to make sure that the platform have all the funds needed for further development. By having this, the chance to have a good outcomed will be possible.

As long there are still developments has made, it still needs more promotions in order to have more supporters and investors in this project,with that it can help in their fund and make it more successful. The number of investors and supporters can really help in attracting other people and can help to the team to get more ideas . I am sure this project will achieve their main goal and have a better result as long the team and the people have cooperation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Its been a couple of month pass thier launching date and several campaigns to advertise the project has already been made. Is the project doing good or still needs some promotions.
Before the implementation comes, the project still need a lot of promotions as long as there are still interested people who wants to joined on it and to make sure that the platform have all the funds needed for further development. By having this, the chance to have a good outcomed will be possible.
If there was more promotions that will grab the attention of more users but we should first even priortize to actively share and spread about the dispatch labs project in various social channels.
I believe that,  the promotion and some other project activities will make the project more popular and attractive. This will catch the attentions of many specialy the investors they will be more noticeable and has hige chance to increase its community mmembers and the funds for the project.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Looking at the current status of Dispatch project, it's seems that they have captured the interest of the people to be part on this team. The project received more positive feedbacks and reviews from the members in telegram chat. This could give more motivations and inspirations for the team to continue in improving the platform and to it's functions.
they are very active in giving advice on telegrams so this is the opportunity for this team to develop this project system while many participants want to help give positive advice this team has a lot of input that can be taken to think about how this project will develop
I think they just like to take their time to really develop the project and then keep people updated along major processes so basically that is going to take time i just hope they do let us know what stage or what they are currently at I think that will help along the way
Activity: 294
Will there be any new updates or events held in this platform by this project?
There have been some updates on this project lately although i think they are still getting around in their thing the best is just to give them time and lets see what turns out. Lets Hope better updates comes out soon
In the near future, there are unlikely to be any positive updates to the project, this is due to the instability of the ether market, then the rapid falling down, then returning to its positions.
Yes I agree with you and your opinion that you shared upon my question,thank you for detailed and accurate information.
We can even take a look on the project whitepapers where they have published all the detailed information with all the essentials explaining every milestones and targets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
If there was more promotions that will grab the attention of more users but we should first even priortize to actively share and spread about the dispatch labs project in various social channels.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Activity: 378
That should be the major responsibility as we really would like to get the various things clarified we expect certain answers and that active involvement with the right clarifications makes us satisfied through their effective response.
Activity: 294
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Of course, I think advertising is never superfluous. Even if the project is already close to completing its development, in any case, it needs advertising support to ensure that the popularity of the project does not fade.

They need to be consistent to maintain their good reputation and also more people will get to know more about the project development and also its progress. So, better to continue what they have been doing from the start to ensure better outcome.
It is also the progress they are gaining in every parametere that is reaping them as the team behind is holding more potential in various parameteres as every key area is getting accountable with the targets.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Of course, I think advertising is never superfluous. Even if the project is already close to completing its development, in any case, it needs advertising support to ensure that the popularity of the project does not fade.

They need to be consistent to maintain their good reputation and also more people will get to know more about the project development and also its progress. So, better to continue what they have been doing from the start to ensure better outcome.
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I think the project is doing well right now but its not cleared if the advertisements and some promotional ideas affect thw increase of funds they need for the project. It the targer figure is not yet enoug I think team should now do some research on how to make sure that the project will collect the funds to sustain and support  project until it reaches the top.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Tell me please, when is it planned to start selling tokens? What is the starting price for dollar security and Bitcoin? Is there a price of the approximate prices for tokens?
I haven't found the time of the plan, either. In my opinion, the project team will not start the ICO plan in a short time. More time is needed to complete the preparations.

Since they are based in USA, i don't think they will even bother making a public ICO when the funding for this project is already supported by private investment pools.

And it is also difficult as there are a lot of things you need to comply with if you are based in the USA and want to raise funds.
For example, what are you talking about, do you have any problems with starting new projects in the US? On the contrary, developers get complete freedom of action and implement their plans without problems. Or I do not know something?

The requirements for regulatory compliance are very high in the US when we talk about raising funds. That is the reason why many projects do not get launched in the US and as has been mentioned here are rather started in much better areas.

Let's see if dispatch labs are prepared enough to process of regulatory compliance in the US and hoping the project will continue to run even if some issues might occur soon.

It would be very strong for them as many projects fail to comply with all the laws. Having a solid legal foundation means a lot for the long term prospects.
I hope the development team knows about these laws and act accordingly with the legal legislation. Because it can greatly affect the reputation of the project.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Tell me please, when is it planned to start selling tokens? What is the starting price for dollar security and Bitcoin? Is there a price of the approximate prices for tokens?
I haven't found the time of the plan, either. In my opinion, the project team will not start the ICO plan in a short time. More time is needed to complete the preparations.

Since they are based in USA, i don't think they will even bother making a public ICO when the funding for this project is already supported by private investment pools.

And it is also difficult as there are a lot of things you need to comply with if you are based in the USA and want to raise funds.
For example, what are you talking about, do you have any problems with starting new projects in the US? On the contrary, developers get complete freedom of action and implement their plans without problems. Or I do not know something?

The requirements for regulatory compliance are very high in the US when we talk about raising funds. That is the reason why many projects do not get launched in the US and as has been mentioned here are rather started in much better areas.

Let's see if dispatch labs are prepared enough to process of regulatory compliance in the US and hoping the project will continue to run even if some issues might occur soon.

It would be very strong for them as many projects fail to comply with all the laws. Having a solid legal foundation means a lot for the long term prospects.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Suggestions and support from the community need to be accepted so that the platform is better in its development in the future. Especially with so many scam platforms this year that makes people more prustated.
Pages:
Jump to: