Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 83. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This project is very good, but the problem is that the developers do not want to arrange a bounty, although there are already a lot of participants.

How the heck do you have "participants" without a bounty? The literal definition of participant is someone who takes PART in something. That doesnt apply here

Participants are ordinary participants, and I'm talking about attracting investors, that is, if you arrange a free distribution, you can attract a lot of people.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Looking at the current status of Dispatch project, it's seems that they have captured the interest of the people to be part on this team. The project received more positive feedbacks and reviews from the members in telegram chat. This could give more motivations and inspirations for the team to continue in improving the platform and to it's functions.

Telegram chats are weird, usually filled with either spammers,bots or those people who ask the same five questions in loop a million odd times lol
Activity: 294
The project team has many experienced members, I hope that you will be able to come to a resolution of contentious issues and we will see the finished product.
Activity: 378
When can we expect new updates from the team? I expect big news, but they are not yet, I hope this only says that the work is on.
I really hope so, because there have been no updates from developers for a long time. But I hope that in the near future we will see news that will pleasantly surprise us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Its been a couple of month pass thier launching date and several campaigns to advertise the project has already been made. Is the project doing good or still needs some promotions.

As I observed this ann thread and their activity here I think it still need to improve and add more features or strategies that will make this project continue to become popular and be able to reach success soon.
Activity: 224
BitHostCoin.io
Hi, what's the latest news from the development team? How is the development of the platform going? Sales of the tokens have already been? Can I buy them?

Don't expect to get answer here to this question. They are not giving any information about token sale publicly, if you are really interested in participating in the project, you can contact them on telegram and they give you necessary details in private message.
Really? This can not very well influence their further reputation, it is very bad that they do not publish here the answers to the questions of the plotters. Few will independently search for news on the site.

Well, I think this is not good if they will not update us here about the status their token sale most specially on how to purchase it or any details regarding the sale so that more investors will know when and how to buy those tokens.
Activity: 504
Hi, what's the latest news from the development team? How is the development of the platform going? Sales of the tokens have already been? Can I buy them?

Don't expect to get answer here to this question. They are not giving any information about token sale publicly, if you are really interested in participating in the project, you can contact them on telegram and they give you necessary details in private message.
Really? This can not very well influence their further reputation, it is very bad that they do not publish here the answers to the questions of the plotters. Few will independently search for news on the site.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
dispatch is developing a good bounty program as it is said in the thread. what is the potential date of bounty launching?
Unfortunately, there have been no updates from the team for a long time, I hope that the launch of the bounty program will take place.
Activity: 308
When can we expect new updates from the team? I expect big news, but they are not yet, I hope this only says that the work is on.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
dispatch is developing a good bounty program as it is said in the thread. what is the potential date of bounty launching?
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
Looking at the current status of Dispatch project, it's seems that they have captured the interest of the people to be part on this team. The project received more positive feedbacks and reviews from the members in telegram chat. This could give more motivations and inspirations for the team to continue in improving the platform and to it's functions.
they are very active in giving advice on telegrams so this is the opportunity for this team to develop this project system while many participants want to help give positive advice this team has a lot of input that can be taken to think about how this project will develop
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Will there be any new updates or events held in this platform by this project?
There have been some updates on this project lately although i think they are still getting around in their thing the best is just to give them time and lets see what turns out. Lets Hope better updates comes out soon
In the near future, there are unlikely to be any positive updates to the project, this is due to the instability of the ether market, then the rapid falling down, then returning to its positions.
Yes I agree with you and your opinion that you shared upon my question,thank you for detailed and accurate information.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
On what blockchain is your product based? Why did you decide to choose it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
There is no news from the Development team in the thread or even in the social media.Token sale on the go i think.look in to their whitepaper to get the news about their plan for token sale
I'm not sure if they currently have a news but, it's not a normal thing if they were not giving any news. Can you check in the telegram please?
Here the point is that the developers on trifles simply do not disturb their community in order not to get different dissatisfactions in return. The Dispatch team only informs about important news, so just wait.

Exactly, that is the point because giving only smaller update can make us being confused in other ways so basically it's the right way to make things more better. Also, we should not forget that they keep everything in control and manage the project with care.
Activity: 55
Activity: 336

There is an update I think the admin updated and says that there will be upcoming bounty campaign,

Let us wait what will be the decision of the admin and developer it will have an impact to the community.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

There is an update I think the admin updated and says that there will be upcoming bounty campaign,
Activity: 294
There is no news from the Development team in the thread or even in the social media.Token sale on the go i think.look in to their whitepaper to get the news about their plan for token sale
I'm not sure if they currently have a news but, it's not a normal thing if they were not giving any news. Can you check in the telegram please?
Here the point is that the developers on trifles simply do not disturb their community in order not to get different dissatisfactions in return. The Dispatch team only informs about important news, so just wait.
For now, let us just wait and have faith to the project team behind the Dispatch Labs project. They are a group of active and responsible team here in their Ann thread but it is true that in the past days, still no news and further announcements. But I do think this is just a part for te growth and developments of this project.
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: