Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 36. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
yes thanks!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
@Raxe.io what is the next news ? any news for y our dev or can we know on what you are working ?

Thanks

iOS wallet is defining feature for this coin, since the Apple news we can get it on the appstore. We are really pushing the development of this at the moment and making sure it is great for a release. On the side we have another developer who is working on the tip bots for Reddit and Facebook, so this is great news as well since we can be one of the first cryptos to be allowed on Facebook and the Apple Appstore. But mainly were priming iOS for the market at the moment. We hope that helps.
Activity: 475
@Raxe.io what is the next news ? any news for y our dev or can we know on what you are working ?

Thanks
Activity: 462
Trollbox Champ,

You seem a fella in the know. Has pos started yet?

Yes it has. Lots of people fighting for stake blocks though. I would say network is a bit overloaded after having just switched to full POS.

I havent gotten a stake block yet tho.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/dis/#

As you can see all the blocks since 50k are extracted through POS.
Trollbox Champ,

POS has started yes. Started after block 50,000.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Anyone actually seeing staking happen? My weight is over half the net weight and no staking has happened.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Trollbox Champ,

Never gonna buy another premine coin ever again, I'm tired of these DEV fud shits or dumps every single fucking time. You want your coin dev? You fucking mine it or buy it, fuck premines.

Why would you ever sell your coin because someone else said to?!?

"You gonna jump off a bridge because i told you to?"
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Premine is back, thanks for the support everyone. Sorry it took so long.

DC1iuCFXkS5f3NMEyMxCzifCXNUS1SpD14

Good

Stop with swearing guy above me
Thats why pre mine was moved

There was a security issue!!!  Huh
Even tho there's not enough buy support, one dump of 50-60k and price back to 1000 sat. So dont espect a big rise right now, it wont happen, requires some time.
Espect a big dump before price to rise. Miners will dump today I think.

No, the dev FUD is already over, you missed it.

Sorry but it takes a while to format the servers and install new operating systems. Everyone thought we were liars, we can't do anything about it?
Espect a big dump before price to rise. Miners will dump today I think.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Premine moving back now. Address for you guys to see will be up soon. More exciting news coming later this evening.

Fuck you
what's your problem mate! has the Dev done anything to deserve that kind of shit? your just assuming he has done something wrong, and i think your assumptions are your own paranoia, so zip it, unless you have a real problem with real evidence.
Activity: 133
It's too much X11+POS coin, and 2% Premine seems too much!That will keep me away.
But it's no Poloniex, I don't know why?

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_dis

price up again  Cheesy
It's too much X11+POS coin, and 2% Premine seems too much!That will keep me away.

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_dis
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

if you use it wisely (premine) you will beat up competition senseless, anyways have a great day! this will be veeeery interesting
Premine is back, thanks for the support everyone. Sorry it took so long.

DC1iuCFXkS5f3NMEyMxCzifCXNUS1SpD14
Pages:
Jump to: