Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 37. (Read 111397 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Premine moving back now. Address for you guys to see will be up soon. More exciting news coming later this evening.

great, thank you, if you keep it like that (transparent and honest) there is no other place but up, will revisit thread later this evening, have a nice position in this coin already, but your statement makes me think to buy more (this and some twitter chatter among some serious people that trade coins for living)

Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Premine moving back now. Address for you guys to see will be up soon. More exciting news coming later this evening.

POS in less than 1 hour.

Grin Grin Grin

heheheh.. thnx for the cheap coins you dumpers!  Grin

any eta on the new wallet?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
OP has been modified to show staking occurs over the 8 year period.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

POS in less than 1 hour.

Grin Grin Grin

https://coinking.io

DistroCoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6677
   X11 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6666

About COINKING.io
   40+ Coins
   1% Pool Fee
   Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
   Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256 Support
   Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256
   American, European, and Asian stratum servers
   Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/VTC/CINNI/DRK/BC/PC
   Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
   Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
   SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
   DDoS Protection
   Automated Mining Script Generator for cgminer and cudaminer! (Optimized Settings for many cards)
   Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
   URL: https://coinking.io
   Email: [email protected]
   IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

I'll quote this again so people don't miss it:

Signup here using our referral: http://coinking.io/register.php?r=9404

Only around 1 hour to full POS!
Activity: 252

Awesome thanks!!   Grin
Activity: 252
it would be great to make a new ann to coincide with the end of the pow stage that's coming up very soon...like the iphone app?

That or an update to the ANN. We really have under 15 million coins. It will take 8 years to get 100 mil...

feels like we lost a lot of momentum with the moving of the premine that's caused a lot of ppl to dump and spread fud. and it would be nice to be able to stake my coins on my windows machine after mining ends in a little under 200 blocks from now!

Yep an update from the Dev would be appreciated by many.  As I said before communication is key....
So the premine was moved or not yet? If yes, can we get an address?

Its on Bittrex... that means it is mixed with all the other coins on there... bad news.

That's too bad, so basically the premine cannot be kept somewhere else?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Its on Bittrex... that means it is mixed with all the other coins on there... bad news.
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
it would be great to make a new ann to coincide with the end of the pow stage that's coming up very soon...like the iphone app?

That or an update to the ANN. We really have under 15 million coins. It will take 8 years to get 100 mil...

feels like we lost a lot of momentum with the moving of the premine that's caused a lot of ppl to dump and spread fud. and it would be nice to be able to stake my coins on my windows machine after mining ends in a little under 200 blocks from now!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

i think 100 million is way 2 much over 8 years, they should cut it in half, my opinion...

Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i was watching the price action yesterday and someone is relentless in trying to keep the price down, its the same people buying and and selling the same coins hoping others would panic sell. They slipped up a few times because the exact bought amount would go onto the sell. Who got the time to buy and sell 10.487686 coins LOSERS!!! hold on tight to your coins
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Thanks though.  Bought your coin cheap as fuck, and am using the profit to buy coins with real devs.  Won't see me around this thread anymore.  As you were.
Nobudy gonna miss you

I'm touched.  oddly enough I will miss you.  I felt like we were all.. a family.

Now all that's left are nervous bag holders, worried these guys ain't gonna produce. - and a whole bunch of newbies that won't no nothing about this shit - after you all call this FuD and me a speculative liar.  You guys will do just fine shutting me up and honestly I don't really care.

For the record I've been saying all this shit very gently mostly in irc and pm's for a week.  Got fucking tired of it, either they aren't competent enough to produce a working win wallet - that stakes - or this is a grander scheme of genius that I do truly marvel at.  Shoulda shut my mouth and learned linux I guess.

I will miss you AssWhore.
can you go now then, because i still have faith in this project and since your not a part of it anymore your taking up pages on a thread you have nothing to do with..so good bye
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Thanks though.  Bought your coin cheap as fuck, and am using the profit to buy coins with real devs.  Won't see me around this thread anymore.  As you were.
Nobudy gonna miss you

I'm touched.  oddly enough I will miss you.  I felt like we were all.. a family.

Now all that's left are nervous bag holders, worried these guys ain't gonna produce. - and a whole bunch of newbies that won't no nothing about this shit - after you all call this FuD and me a speculative liar.  You guys will do just fine shutting me up and honestly I don't really care.

For the record I've been saying all this shit very gently mostly in irc and pm's for a week.  Got fucking tired of it, either they aren't competent enough to produce a working win wallet - that stakes - or this is a grander scheme of genius that I do truly marvel at.  Shoulda shut my mouth and learned linux I guess.

I will miss you AssWhore.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505

Get a life, seriously. Go somewhere else and find "decent" devs suitable for your needs. good luck

okay I couldn't resist. - if the devs are as good as you mention, then this scenario is definitely a possibility

-software development company starts coin
-pos/pow
-premine 2 million
-stake the 2 million? yeh probably
-eliminate all windows users from staking - increase the pos stakes for themselves? ya probably
-allow tech savvy linux users to stake, as they will be the ones giving 'ya it works' on all the forums
-just tell average users like me - you have a virus.  what you don't know how to self-compile?  Hey maybe use ubuntu then you can get staking
-have multiple files to windows wallets that all don't work on various levels - only available on this well known trolling forum - their website has broken links to the wallets.  But that website wasn't meant to be released.
-people bitch too much about the premine? block explorer goes missing - other company fucked it up
-whole time only advertise their development company on coinmarketcap
-move premine when explorer is down to exchange.
-the development company does not trust their own online wallet - they keep their premine at the exchange they are sponsored by... seems strange,  especially if they are talented as you say
-release POS! in 4 hours? working win stake wallet yet or? - well time will tell won't it.

btw the online wallet went down for over 12 hours without announcement until the shit hit the fan.. then they said they were just doing a security check.. and again - they moved the premine to bittrex for security purposes...  Don't keep your coins in their wallets.  sounds like a bad idea if they don't trust their own wallets they program..

Call guys like me a loser because I wanted to stake my coins from the beginning.. but they wouldn't want others staking against theirs DIS now would they before it hits the exchange the day before POW ends...  I'm just a little fish trying to get ahead, not be fucked with and poked in the face because I don't know linux.

And this is all actually a pretty good plan.-  If they were smart.

If they aren't.. well neither looks good.

Don't poke me anymore, or I'll dig more.
 For now I'm out of this shady shit.

(-:<

Pages:
Jump to: