Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 38. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Just put up a post on my blog with 1300+ email subscribed readers about this coin - http://fuk.io/june-2014-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptocoins-to-mine-and-invest-in-right-now/

Im suggesting to mine/buy it. The post is also promoted to reddit/twitter etc. Please read and hit me up with a coin to keep blog ads free Smiley
The next post will be exclusive interview with one of CEX.io owners - subscribe to mailing list if you want to know when it comes!

* DIS – DM2YT84WmgESkXEUWhvPXWo3SZPxU2Cu52

Great! I am also doing my best to spread the word of DISTROcoin!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Just put up a post on my blog with 1300+ email subscribed readers about this coin - http://fuk.io/june-2014-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptocoins-to-mine-and-invest-in-right-now/

Im suggesting to mine/buy it. The post is also promoted to reddit/twitter etc. Please read and hit me up with a coin to keep blog ads free Smiley
The next post will be exclusive interview with one of CEX.io owners - subscribe to mailing list if you want to know when it comes!

* DIS – DM2YT84WmgESkXEUWhvPXWo3SZPxU2Cu52
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
the debit cards are a game changer imo, along side the iphone app, this has the potential to go mainstream like few other cryptos have and will, im predicting 50-100mil market cap( by the way evan btc's m cap is tiny for something with a global market so 50-100m is seriously chicken feed) in another 6-12 months if Devs deliver and market this properly, but just my opinion...

Has there been any ETA given for the debit cards, iphone app or other goals?  Sorry I'm new to Distro and am still catching up

ETA for iphone is extremely soon it should be released this week.

ETA for debit cards is when we have enough orders to process it.

What about the eta for staking win wallet?  Website?

We are trying to manage development as best as possible, new wallet sourecode will maybe leaked tonight with some upgraded things. It's just a small increase for the moment nothing crazy but people can play around with it. The website is secondary to the iOS development at the moment and no we haven't dumped the premine it is safe and secure Smiley

Thnx for clearing that up....  Smiley

New wallet code was shittily released missing a dll about 4 days ago.. then the new new wallet code was supposed to be released 2 days ago.. are you guys sure you know how to code??

I also have problem with wallet, posted and got ignored. Don't you think this is important Dev?? You posted a link with a crappy download missing dll and when replaced old wallet i only get error message now. So i ask again. WHAT NOW? Do i wait for the next release??
POS in 10 hours.
Activity: 252
Skype convo...

[11:55:11 AM] Raxe.io Support: yeh of course
[11:55:16 AM] Raxe.io Support: people think we will dump it
[11:55:24 AM] Raxe.io Support: thats really stupid
[11:55:25 AM] Raxe.io Support: lol
[12:02:07 PM] Raxe.io Support: should be an hour or so
[12:02:13 PM] Raxe.io Support: just formatting the servers
[12:02:24 PM] Raxe.io Support: someone ran code which could or not be compromised
[12:02:33 PM] Raxe.io Support: so its just for safety

the debit cards are a game changer imo, along side the iphone app, this has the potential to go mainstream like few other cryptos have and will, im predicting 50-100mil market cap( by the way evan btc's m cap is tiny for something with a global market so 50-100m is seriously chicken feed) in another 6-12 months if Devs deliver and market this properly, but just my opinion...

Has there been any ETA given for the debit cards, iphone app or other goals?  Sorry I'm new to Distro and am still catching up

We are trying to manage development as best as possible, new wallet sourecode will maybe leaked tonight with some upgraded things. It's just a small increase for the moment nothing crazy but people can play around with it. The website is secondary to the iOS development at the moment and no we haven't dumped the premine it is safe and secure Smiley

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/dis/address.dws?DENgGx9bFfVH6r3MkD6MVf1sRhTUgSmqcc.htm

Since the dev can't stop this FUD by himself, here's the premine, safe and sound - coins that were sent to bountyhunters.

Thanks, I mustve missed that.  I guess there are many interpretations of cold storage.  I think of cold storage as something NOT attached to any network so it caught my ear.
Communication is key though. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Skype convo...

[11:55:11 AM] Raxe.io Support: yeh of course
[11:55:16 AM] Raxe.io Support: people think we will dump it
[11:55:24 AM] Raxe.io Support: thats really stupid
[11:55:25 AM] Raxe.io Support: lol
[12:02:07 PM] Raxe.io Support: should be an hour or so
[12:02:13 PM] Raxe.io Support: just formatting the servers
[12:02:24 PM] Raxe.io Support: someone ran code which could or not be compromised
[12:02:33 PM] Raxe.io Support: so its just for safety

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/dis/address.dws?DENgGx9bFfVH6r3MkD6MVf1sRhTUgSmqcc.htm

Since the dev can't stop this FUD by himself, here's the premine, safe and sound - coins that were sent to bountyhunters.
And all the premine moved to bittrex for security purposes?? What does that say about the security of your online wallets, for this coin and all the others you've made them for??

This is smelling more and more like bullshit all the time..

I'm out.  I'll keep 20k in case you guys figure out how to build a wallet.

the premine is now moved to bittrex? why not kept in cold storage?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7146948

I don't see why it has to be an exchange and why it's more secure than a cold storage wallet with an encrypted password. 

Good question actually.  Dev can you fill us in?  What sort of "cold storage" are you using where it could be hacked? 
Activity: 209
And all the premine moved to bittrex for security purposes?? What does that say about the security of your online wallets, for this coin and all the others you've made them for??

I don't see why it has to be an exchange and why it's more secure than a cold storage wallet with an encrypted password. 

Activity: 209

Good question.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Thanks though.  Bought your coin cheap as fuck, and am using the profit to buy coins with real devs.  Won't see me around this thread anymore.  As you were.

Get a life, seriously. Go somewhere else and find "decent" devs suitable for your needs. good luck
Activity: 490
Thanks though.  Bought your coin cheap as fuck, and am using the profit to buy coins with real devs.  Won't see me around this thread anymore.  As you were.
Nobudy gonna miss you
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
distrocoin.co
Oh and figure out how to use html... I know you got a half ass working wallet download.. but too busy to change an html code on the site?  Or is this really tough to do as well..

distrocoin.co - wallet download section broken links - been saying for a week.. but not meant to promote distro. only raxe.. with no link to distro on marketcap even through raxe website.  Makes sense.  Now all the coins sitting on bittrex waiting to be dumped... pos how far away?? No working stake wallet? We'll get around to it? Are you kidding?
https://mega.co.nz/#!Ud9lBQxb!NUWI4dMadKDbUSreF1EIMPt3Mr1IVypLzMBom2nczZI

Activity: 238

The coin was on personal storage, it is completely separate to our servers. DISTRO android and online wallet is not down so you can see there is no issue with that.

New wallet code was shittily released missing a dll about 4 days ago.. then the new new wallet code was supposed to be released 2 days ago.. are you guys sure you know how to code??
Activity: 238

If this happens within the Apple store, it will be amazing! Rooting for it to succeed, even though I am an Android person.  I feel it will open up the eyes of the blind Apple sheeple; either that or it will be the next best ingenious idea the Apple created.  Roll Eyes

The news of this couldn't come at a better time. Obviously as people that want to develop we need this in the appstore so we can as we have as much potential usage as possible. It is great news that Apple is doing this.
Pages:
Jump to: