Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIVERSE [DVRS] | POS/POW | 7000% Premium Blocks | 3000% Base APR - page 19. (Read 37336 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Wallet does good stake. Dev worked very well. Thank you
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
https://stocks.exchange/trade/DVRS/BTC is also a good place to buy DVRS, i've bought from there and i didn't had any problem.
Also, it was cheaper than on coinexchange when i bought it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What a great percentage of the PoS reward, but isn't that make your coin might get high inflation with this high PoS rewards?
You will get this High Pos rewards only for a limited amount of time.
From what i can see the Pos rewards will get lower after block 150k and again after block 300k.

I find this coin best pool stake on https://www.stakeunited.com/overview/ opposed to solostake if you have a really low amount of coins.
What a great percentage of the PoS reward, but isn't that make your coin might get high inflation with this high PoS rewards?
You will get this High Pos rewards only for a limited amount of time.
From what i can see the Pos rewards will get lower after block 150k and again after block 300k.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
So far the price is holding up nicely against this dump again BTC and the alts! Very please with the staking results so far!
Wait for it to be listed on Coinmarketcap, then you will see a very nice jump in price. 
This coin is yet in a very early stage, it's really good time to invest now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
So far the price is holding up nicely against this dump again BTC and the alts! Very please with the staking results so far!
Activity: 85
Stakeunited is the first Automated & managed multicoin pool.
You can deposit your $DVRS there and watch them staking without running the PC and together with thousands of other miner .
Im personally totally excited and recommend everyone to try it out
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
onwards and upwards
In the bounties section, Twitter bounty has been updated with new values and requirements. Now, there are 2 different bounties for twitter. Here are the details:

1st Twitter Bounty: 50 DVRS
If you have atleast 25 followers, then you need to re-tweet the following tweet:
https://twitter.com/diverseprojectx/status/949574649456799745 And, follow us @diverseprojectx

2nd Twitter Bounty: 500 DVRS
If you have atleast 2000 followers, then you can tweet about Diverse with $DVRS code and mention @diverseprojectx in your tweet. Also, follow us @diverseprojectx

Hello,
i retweeted the aforementioned. and am following on twitter.

my tweet https://twitter.com/diverseprojectx/status/949574649456799745

my wallet address:  FhFPByumR5NMxtvxg37rm3FW1DSE37SYeu

Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 19
how about listing on coinmarketcap, DEVs?
It's planned as soon as 24 hr trade volume of Diverse (DVRS) reaches 50,000 USD. Coinmarketcap has updated their minimum requirement for 24 hr market vol, from 10k USD to 50k USD now. So, surely we'll get listed there as soon as we reach that milestone.
planning is brilliant but you have to improve how to attract investors to this project ..
I suggest you launch a social media bounty because it is very helpful

Agreed this coin needs to be everywhere!!!!
Activity: 271
It's planned as soon as 24 hr trade volume of Diverse (DVRS) reaches 50,000 USD. Coinmarketcap has updated their minimum requirement for 24 hr market vol, from 10k USD to 50k USD now. So, surely we'll get listed there as soon as we reach that milestone.
planning is brilliant but you have to improve how to attract investors to this project ..
I suggest you launch a social media bounty because it is very helpful
Hey guys is anyone having trouble with windows wallet today? Has been working real well until today.

Please let me know what issue or error are you getting while running windows wallet?

just wasn't able to sync yesterday briefly. is working well again now thanks for the speedy fix DEV
Activity: 237
A good coin, a wallet works fine, coins drip steadily and a lot  Grin
Hey guys is anyone having trouble with windows wallet today? Has been working real well until today.

Please let me know what issue or error are you getting while running windows wallet?
Activity: 163
Do you have a roadmap? What are the future plans of this project?
The high POS reward is great to generate initial demand but the hyperinflation can easily push the price to the 1 liteoshi zone if the coin has no use case on the long run.

Thanks

Yes, please check the Roadmap in the main topic of this thread. New plans will be introduced in the future for network growth. All the plans will be mentioned in the whitepaper which is pending. Right now, it's a fairly new project and any such plans doesn't need to be introduced & implemented at the moment.
Activity: 15
Do you have a roadmap? What are the future plans of this project?
The high POS reward is great to generate initial demand but the hyperinflation can easily push the price to the 1 liteoshi zone if the coin has no use case on the long run.

Thanks
copper member
Activity: 39
stakinglab.io : core member
Anyone know of a POS pool ?? Would be great to come together to maximise those POS coins.
Solo POS mining is not getting anywhere...

Yes buddy check out pool.stakinglab.io

We're already staking DVRS in our Pool.
Pages:
Jump to: