Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIVERSE [DVRS] | POS/POW | 7000% Premium Blocks | 3000% Base APR - page 15. (Read 37244 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
i can't download window wallet   (link : https://mega.nz/#!eh8l2JQT!b8iiLvClenygMtf6REYk2yz4E1ItZotLSgTp1XCGCb0)
please copy plate link new for give me 

thank you

this link is working: https://mega.nz/#!eh8l2JQT!b8iiLvClenygMtf6REYk2yz4E1ItZotLSgTp1XCGCb0
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i can't download window wallet   (link : https://mega.nz/#!eh8l2JQT!b8iiLvClenygMtf6REYk2yz4E1ItZotLSgTp1XCGCb0)
please copy plate link new for give me 

thank you
Activity: 16
Merit: 5
Currently paying out close to 20% daily (!) over on StakeUnited

plus there's no limit to how many coins to transfer in, so put in whatever tiny amount you can afford and better than double it every week!  Wink

I noticed on stake united that there wasn't a reward payout on Feb 10th or yesterday Feb 22. Do you know why?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
So my coins now show in my stakeunited account balance. Do I need to do anything else or do they start staking automatically? Any buttons I need to click? I at least can't find anything in the FAQ?

There is nothing else you need to do. Just watch your money grow  Wink

For anyone looking to sign up in stakeunited and get huge rewards of DVRS:

>>>>>https://stakeunited.com/CryptoKnight22<<<<<<
Watch even more the hyper inflation grow, and the price reduction as a result of it. Wait a few weeks until everybody is selling millions of coins. High POS coins never ended well unfortunately.
I would have to agree with this, at the huge % that people are receiving this will just push the price down as more people get involved, I am not familiar with Stakeunited but I would be careful giving full control of your coins over to sites that stake on your behalf, I have seen a few of them run off with people's funds before.
Activity: 4
https://twitter.com/advantapro Following you and Liked and RTd
Wallet address
FnEGUGpvU5tedL1N6GUm5YGikAquwWbvmD

Cheers!
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Dear DEV!
From the very beginning I'm following your project, considering the large daily trading volumes, I think it's time to apply for https://coinmarketcap.com . The appearance of a coin there will help give the coin a new push in development.
I also wanted to ask what exchanges are planned in the future?

Did you even read the first page?

"Diverse Blockchain start
Launch Website (Done)
Launch Block Explorer (Done)

Get listed on Exchanges
Stocks.Exchange (Done)
CoinExchange.io (Done)
Cryptopia (Planned)

Wallets
Windows wallet (done)
Mac Os wallet (done)
Linux wallet (pending)
Android wallet (pending)
Web wallet (planned)
iOS wallet (planned)
Get listed on CMC
Planned as soon as trade volume reaches 50,000 USD
Whitepaper
Launch whitepaper (pending)"

I hope this answer your questions Smiley
Thank you for opening my eyes))
My question was that it was time to do this
3 weeks - daily trading 8-10 btc (this should be enough for coinmarketcap)
Cryptopia - has the application been sent or when will it be sent?
I want to understand it is worthwhile to invest in the project, so I need this information. And to write on the first page it is possible that the listing will be on the binance, but we understand that this is not likely to happen.
Activity: 182

Diverse mining
on poolmin.com

Fee only 0.5% - Random 0% fee

Payment every 15min

Use your favorite mining program like ccminer cgminer and append the paremeter below:

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine.poolmin.com:3433 -u < YOUR_WALLET > -p c=DVRS

Happy mining!!!! :-)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
little dump in last 24 hours  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy whales whales

With those economic fundamentals there isn't much incentive to hold in the short-term. You'd be better off selling in the beginning and rebuying from those who sell after you. The POS rates are massive.

price went from 500 sat to 80 satoshi in 15 hours so now we have to hodllllll forever!!!

Considering the POS rate you are probably much better off selling even at these prices. Can you see the price recover anytime soon?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I m thinking of buying some DVRS coins. Is it worth it or am i too late? I can only afford around 1000 coins, do you think its too low and pointless at this amount?
No, of course you are not late !
 I started with 3000 Dvrs coins , and now i have 13000 coins after just like 2 weeks of staking, and i even sold 3000 coin to recover my initial investment Smiley
Activity: 154
I m thinking of buying some DVRS coins. Is it worth it or am i too late? I can only afford around 1000 coins, do you think its too low and pointless at this amount?
Activity: 33
Dear DEV!
From the very beginning I'm following your project, considering the large daily trading volumes, I think it's time to apply for https://coinmarketcap.com . The appearance of a coin there will help give the coin a new push in development.

Did you even read the first page?

"Diverse Blockchain start
Launch Website (Done)
Launch Block Explorer (Done)

Get listed on Exchanges
Stocks.Exchange (Done)
CoinExchange.io (Done)
Cryptopia (Planned)

Wallets
Windows wallet (done)
Mac Os wallet (done)
Linux wallet (pending)
Android wallet (pending)
Web wallet (planned)
iOS wallet (planned)

Get listed on CMC
Planned as soon as trade volume reaches 50,000 USD

Whitepaper
Launch whitepaper (pending)"

I hope this answer your questions Smiley
Dear DEV!
little dump in last 24 hours  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy whales whales

With those economic fundamentals there isn't much incentive to hold in the short-term. You'd be better off selling in the beginning and rebuying from those who sell after you. The POS rates are massive.

price went from 500 sat to 80 satoshi in 15 hours so now we have to hodllllll forever!!!

We will be millionaires (in coins)!! Lol, but they will worth 0...hope there will be a second round for this coin...
I bought still more 100к coins, people just do not know about it yet. When there will be more exchanges and many will learn about it, the price will be x10
this is one of the best POS coin
Anyone who sells it so cheaply, fools
Activity: 4
Any thoughts on why price is dropping this hard?
Activity: 8
little dump in last 24 hours  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy whales whales

We will be millionaires (in coins)!! Lol, but they will worth 0...hope there will be a second round for this coin...
Activity: 21
For those who have problems with antivirus. I had the same problem. I did follow this step:
1. I disabled antivirus for installation of wallet
2. Put password for the wallet
3. make copy of wallet dat and put it on usb.
4. run wallet again put it on.
5. then made antivirus ON and of course it will delete one file in wallet that is suspicius
wallet working normally.

Im not a computer guru but this worked for me.

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 8
At this pace this coin is gonna worth 0 in a few days...
Pages:
Jump to: