Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIVERSE [DVRS] | POS/POW | 7000% Premium Blocks | 3000% Base APR - page 14. (Read 37244 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refrain from sending transactions to old wallets (1.4.1.0) from the new wallets (1.5.0.0) and vice versa. As the transactions are not going through now from the new wallet, and the chain has completely forked for new wallet. The same applies to coinexchange.io, as they havent updated their wallet yet. So don't send your balance to coinexchange.io for the time being, and also don't send balance from coinexchange.io to your new wallet (1.5.0.0). We have contacted them since yesterday and as soon as they update to the new wallet, I'll update here. Hopefully, they will update it within few hours.

Stocks.Exchange has confirmed that they have updated to the new wallet. You can send transactions from the new wallet (1.5.0.0) to the deposit address of stocks.exchange now. If you will send any transaction to stocks.exchange deposit address from the old wallet (1.4.1.0), that will not go through. Similarly, if you'll send any transaction from stocks.exchange wallet, to the old wallet (1.4.1.0), it will also not go through.

The block explorer is also on old chain at the momet. We'll update it in few hours.
Activity: 152
Hola, I sent 10088 coins to my wallet and it's been more than 6 hours and they still do not arrive, what's going on?

http://explorer.diverseproject.co/tx/bf3e7a3db95b34425b6ac2e866bf13f7ea07265f3c8d6924a47eb3f57433bf50

I also notice that the block number in the block browser is very different from the one in my wallet.

I already do the update and my wallet is synchronized
Activity: 296
Merit: 0
Hello,

congrats on the wallet update - I updated 2 wallets (linux server + windows wallet) using your instruction and it worked fine.

I hope when all users,exchanges,block explorers etc. have updated their wallets too the new lowered ROI which have a good impact! Keep up the great work on this coin!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Mandatory wallet update

The new updated windows wallet, version 1.5.0.0 has been launched. The POS structure has been changed in this update. We rearranged the POS structure, so that the 7000% POS Premium blocks are not achieved every time. The idea behind the 100 Premium blocks of 7000% POS was to eliminate the 100% chance of hitting it, that's why we reduced it to just 100 blocks. But, the large stake pools are hitting the 7000% POS, 100 Premium blocks everytime, which has enforced this coin to become 7000% APR coin.

So, this rearrangement of POS structure will disable the stake pools ability to hit the Premium blocks everytime. The new POS structure includes just 1 Premium block, after every 10 blocks of 3000% APR till block# 70,000. And, after that 1 Premium block of 7000%, after every 10 blocks of 700%. This won't reduce the number of current 100 premium blocks, as the 100 premium blocks are rearranged in between after every 10 blocks. It will just make premium blocks hard to acheive.

Just to make it simple, every block ending with 1 will have 7000% POS, and all the other blocks will give 3000% ROI till block #70,000, and 700% ROI afterwards.

You need to follow the following instructions for updating and running the new wallet.

1.) Close the old wallet.
2.) Navigate to AppData/Roaming/diverse folder, or simply type %appdata%\diverse in the address bar of windows explorer or the search box of your windows, which will open the diverse folder.
3.) Backup your wallet.dat file somewhere else, by copy/pasting it to another location, for safety purpose.
4.) Delete everything inside the AppData/Roaming/diverse folder, except wallet.dat file.
5.) Create a new text file named diverse.conf inside appdata folder, and add the following text in diverse.conf text file:

Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=37773
port=37772
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=45.76.219.112
Note: New addnode is added here for faster syncing.

6.) Delete the diverse-qt exe file of the old wallet.
7.) Download the new wallet from the following link:
https://mega.nz/#!06AXTCwL!2Q4bQBY4eQ4wAXN_sQ5kG8ffaFhUP5bvmoQsmgzN5NA
8.) Run the new wallet, and wait for it to sync.

You are done now. The virustotal link of the new wallet is:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/42157afb53bafb1c6baffd1df7820e296017951fdb4412deb36d5e9f2f1d1acc/detection

I'm really glad you did this update, the inflation with the 7000% APR was way too high.
The price got to only 6 satoshi for 1 DVRS, i hope this update will change things for the better.
Activity: 85
Mandatory wallet update

The new updated windows wallet, version 1.5.0.0 has been launched. The POS structure has been changed in this update. We rearranged the POS structure, so that the 7000% POS Premium blocks are not achieved every time. The idea behind the 100 Premium blocks of 7000% POS was to eliminate the 100% chance of hitting it, that's why we reduced it to just 100 blocks. But, the large stake pools are hitting the 7000% POS, 100 Premium blocks everytime, which has enforced this coin to become 7000% APR coin.

So, this rearrangement of POS structure will disable the stake pools ability to hit the Premium blocks everytime. The new POS structure includes just 1 Premium block, after every 10 blocks of 3000% APR till block# 70,000. And, after that 1 Premium block of 7000%, after every 10 blocks of 700%. This won't reduce the number of current 100 premium blocks, as the 100 premium blocks are rearranged in between after every 10 blocks. It will just make premium blocks hard to acheive.

Just to make it simple, every block ending with 1 will have 7000% POS, and all the other blocks will give 3000% ROI till block #70,000, and 700% ROI afterwards.

You need to follow the following instructions for updating and running the new wallet.

1.) Close the old wallet.
2.) Navigate to AppData/Roaming/diverse folder, or simply type %appdata%\diverse in the address bar of windows explorer or the search box of your windows, which will open the diverse folder.
3.) Backup your wallet.dat file somewhere else, by copy/pasting it to another location, for safety purpose.
4.) Delete everything inside the AppData/Roaming/diverse folder, except wallet.dat file.
5.) Create a new text file named diverse.conf inside appdata folder, and add the following text in diverse.conf text file:

Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=37773
port=37772
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=45.76.219.112
Note: New addnode is added here for faster syncing.

6.) Delete the diverse-qt exe file of the old wallet.
7.) Download the new wallet from the following link:
https://mega.nz/#!06AXTCwL!2Q4bQBY4eQ4wAXN_sQ5kG8ffaFhUP5bvmoQsmgzN5NA
8.) Run the new wallet, and wait for it to sync.

You are done now. The virustotal link of the new wallet is:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/42157afb53bafb1c6baffd1df7820e296017951fdb4412deb36d5e9f2f1d1acc/detection
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
When doge market will be opened & we will see the maximum price @ 1 dogeshi?
This fucking coins ruined all my money.

Then you are spending your money wrong if you put all of it in high ROI PoS coins... most coins inflate and die...
Never invest more than you can afford to lose, and if you invest in DVRS, make sure you join Stakeunited.com for up to several stake rewards on a daily basis  Wink

Aren't those staking pools an dangerous threat in terms of centralization? And there is also the risk that they take the coins and run off as they have control over them right?
Yeah, of course it's on your risk. However, i have never heard about a staking pool to take the coins and run off untill now- so they seems quite safe.
 Also, if you hold small amouny of coins it's more profitable to hold them there, as you will earn daily stakes and get the benefit of daily compounding.

That's of course right if you don't have a lot of coins, but you should still factor in the risk of the pool shutting down or being hacked.
Activity: 406

Then you are spending your money wrong if you put all of it in high ROI PoS coins... most coins inflate and die...
Never invest more than you can afford to lose, and if you invest in DVRS, make sure you join Stakeunited.com for up to several stake rewards on a daily basis  Wink

Aren't those staking pools an dangerous threat in terms of centralization? And there is also the risk that they take the coins and run off as they have control over them right?
Yeah, of course it's on your risk. However, i have never heard about a staking pool to take the coins and run off untill now- so they seems quite safe.
 Also, if you hold small amouny of coins it's more profitable to hold them there, as you will earn daily stakes and get the benefit of daily compounding.
Activity: 167

TECHNICAL PROBLEMS PRICE UNTIL UP ?
Activity: 5

Please donate a penny to me, I'm doing it for my family. Please sympathize with me.

DVRS : Fin5bxi8Hpcjtw7LrFDw8u2n5bbMW58BnV
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 97
Activity: 50

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
I don't know why any comment that talks about the bad situation of the price of this coin is banned and deleted... At this moment this coin doesn't seem to have a good future...the price is almost 0...this is a reality and we should talk freely about it without censorship...
High POS coins never have a good future. It's called inflation!!!  Wink

This is correct. This type of inflation is not sustainable and the decrease in price that is happening right now is also expected. People who bought early and stake a lot in its first week made a lot of money out of it. They are probably selling all of their coins now and getting any profit they can take out of these prices. This will definitely go down to 1 sat.

Actually, I'm amazed to those who are still buying this coin. Without any plans in the future, the price will just go down.
Activity: 66
I don't know why any comment that talks about the bad situation of the price of this coin is banned and deleted... At this moment this coin doesn't seem to have a good future...the price is almost 0...this is a reality and we should talk freely about it without censorship...
High POS coins never have a good future. It's called inflation!!!  Wink
Activity: 8
Activity: 5
Activity: 8
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Lol yeah 700% APR forever is totes sustainable. Just print infinite money and give it out, this should work out great
Activity: 165
how much DVRS need to get daily stake rewards in desktop wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
little dump in last 24 hours  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy whales whales

With those economic fundamentals there isn't much incentive to hold in the short-term. You'd be better off selling in the beginning and rebuying from those who sell after you. The POS rates are massive.

price went from 500 sat to 80 satoshi in 15 hours so now we have to hodllllll forever!!!

Considering the POS rate you are probably much better off selling even at these prices. Can you see the price recover anytime soon?

I would second this as the rate is just going to let the compound interest explode. I doubt there is any technological advancement possible to preserve sustainable prices.
Pages:
Jump to: