Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DMC]Tree-Graph+CryptoNote+Ring—CT+Bulletproofs+Dandelion+Smart contract - page 5. (Read 2446 times)

copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Recruitment - Community Operation

1. Responsible for the daily operation, maintenance and management of DMC community, including but not limited to Discord, Twitter and Telegram, Increasing community influence and public attention -> form a positive community atmosphere.

2. Be a communitcation bridge between  DMC dev team and community.  For example, pass the suggestion and feedback from community memebers to DMC dev team, follow up questions from community, help the foundation setup procedure, work with ecosystem, etc. -> Turn DMC project to community project step by step.

Salary: 2 ETHs per month
brand new
Activity: 0
Two questions, one, can launch models be published?I don't know the launch schedule at this time.2. Please establish telegram or discord as soon as possible to facilitate the establishment and communication of the community.
copper member
Update from our team for community part. Hope you will join us. Thanks!

DMC Website
http://www.darmacash.com/

DMC Android Wallet
https://github.com/darmaproject/darma_android/releases
copper member
why is there still no telegra Or discord?

It takes time, Discord is online.
Welcome to DARMA world.

https://discord.gg/psH7Wjv
brand new
I tried to transfer, the fee is fixed 2.5dmc?
Activity: 3
I am very happy to see this kind of emission. I rented about 700 dual-channel e52660 to mine dmc and tera at the same time; but I analyzed the p2p nodes of dmc and found a strange phenomenon: a large number of nodes mining dmc are running btc at the same time as well as vds client, these numbers are very large, more than 3000 nodes; these nodes are mainly licated in the United States, Japan, China, I feel that there must be a huge organization behind this project; In addition, I don't like too many Chinese miners to participate in.
copper member
Two questions, one, can launch models be published?I don't know the launch schedule at this time.2. Please establish telegram or discord as soon as possible to facilitate the establishment and communication of the community.

Emission model is planed to use fast deflation model.
Emissions are halved every month.
telegram and discord are under discussion, hope you can join and help build the community.
copper member
I tried to transfer, the fee is fixed 2.5dmc?

The transaction size of anonymous is bigger, at DMC, 1KB consumes 0.5 DMC.
Besides, DMC set higher fee so as to secure the sustainable development of DMC ecosystem.
We are considering turning the DMC into a tight deflation model by destroying the transaction fee.
copper member
How to run the linux version?

./darmad --mining-address=XXXXXX --mining-threads=10 shall works.

Besides:

1. Ubuntu 18.04 works well here.
2. Enable bbr features to accelerate the db sync speed.
3. Enable avx at bios and huge page (hugetlbfs) at OS level can reduce tlbmiss
wqw
Activity: 16
./darmad --mining-address=XXXXXX --mining-threads=10
Activity: 72
How to run the linux version?
copper member
Information Technology Mutual Fund has joined the DMC platform. You can visit us for more information at itmf.com
The decentralized finance division of ITMF will be named ITCO, and can be found when the DMC website becomes available.

After being in contact with many different projects, we picked DMC as being the one who can meet our needs in the burgeoning field of defi. ITMF is your traditional mutual fund company which will wholesale to ITCO to itself and to other financial firms.

We want to congratulate DMC on their grand opening. May your success be our success.

Thanks ITMF team. Smiley
brand new
time="2019-10-21 19:58:43" level=info msg="RPC  will listen on 127.0.0.1:33804" source=RPC
time="2019-10-21 19:59:09" level=warning msg="\nYour system time deviation is more than 1 secs (-1.659414216s).\nYou may experience chain sync issues and/or other side-effects.\nIf you are mining, your blocks may get rejected.\nPlease sync your system using NTP software (default availble in all OS).\n eg. ntpdate pool.ntp.org  (for linux/unix)"
time="2019-10-21 19:59:25" level=warning msg="\nYour system time deviation is more than 1 secs (-1.675883172s).\nYou may experience chain sync issues and/or other side-effects.\nIf you are mining, your blocks may get rejected.\nPlease sync your system using NTP software (default availble in all OS).\n eg. ntpdate pool.ntp.org  (for linux/unix)"
time="2019-10-21 19:59:30" level=warning msg="\nYour system time deviation is more than 1 secs (-1.66842882s).\nYou may experience chain sync issues and/or other side-effects.\nIf you are mining, your blocks may get rejected.\nPlease sync your system using NTP software (default availble in all OS).\n eg. ntpdate pool.ntp.org  (for linux/unix)"
time="2019-10-21 19:59:36" level=warning msg="\nYour system time deviation is more than 1 secs (-1.64886638s).\nYou may experience chain sync issues and/or other side-effects.\nIf you are mining, your blocks may get rejected.\nPlease sync your system using NTP software (default availble in all OS).\n eg. ntpdate pool.ntp.org  (for linux/unix)"

What should I do?
Activity: 1
Information Technology Mutual Fund has joined the DMC platform. You can visit us for more information at itmf.com
The decentralized finance division of ITMF will be named ITCO, and can be found when the DMC website becomes available.

After being in contact with many different projects, we picked DMC as being the one who can meet our needs in the burgeoning field of defi. ITMF is your traditional mutual fund company which will wholesale to ITCO to itself and to other financial firms.

We want to congratulate DMC on their grand opening. May your success be our success.

copper member
I have below questions:
1. Will DMC PoS have master node, verification node, user node?
2. What is your plan  on PoW and PoS?
3. How anounmous PoS is desinged?
4. How to verify anounmous PoS node?
5. When PoS go online?

The idea is DPoS verifies PoW blocks.
The wallet of DPoS is not anonymous.
Hopefully, DPoS online Jan. 2020

time="2019-10-21 19:58:43" level=info msg="RPC  will listen on 127.0.0.1:33804" source=RPC
time="2019-10-21 19:59:09" level=warning msg="\nYour system time deviation is more than 1 secs (-1.659414216s).\nYou may experience chain sync issues and/or other side-effects.\nIf you are mining, your blocks may get rejected.\nPlease sync your system using NTP software (default availble in all OS).\n eg. ntpdate pool.ntp.org  (for linux/unix)"
time="2019-10-21 19:59:25" level=warning msg="\nYour system time deviation is more than 1 secs (-1.675883172s).\nYou may experience chain sync issues and/or other side-effects.\nIf you are mining, your blocks may get rejected.\nPlease sync your system using NTP software (default availble in all OS).\n eg. ntpdate pool.ntp.org  (for linux/unix)"
time="2019-10-21 19:59:30" level=warning msg="\nYour system time deviation is more than 1 secs (-1.66842882s).\nYou may experience chain sync issues and/or other side-effects.\nIf you are mining, your blocks may get rejected.\nPlease sync your system using NTP software (default availble in all OS).\n eg. ntpdate pool.ntp.org  (for linux/unix)"
time="2019-10-21 19:59:36" level=warning msg="\nYour system time deviation is more than 1 secs (-1.64886638s).\nYou may experience chain sync issues and/or other side-effects.\nIf you are mining, your blocks may get rejected.\nPlease sync your system using NTP software (default availble in all OS).\n eg. ntpdate pool.ntp.org  (for linux/unix)"

What should I do?

I think you need sync the internet time on your machine. Generally speaking, pool.ntp.org works.

Darma Cash has been added to
https://newrewardcoins.com

New Reward Coins
POW | POS | Masternodes

Thanks for adding DMC
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
I have below questions:
1. Will DMC PoS have master node, verification node, user node?
2. What is your plan  on PoW and PoS?
3. How anounmous PoS is desinged?
4. How to verify anounmous PoS node?
5. When PoS go online?
brand new
Must all blocks be synchronized before mining?I clicked on the BAT file and it didn't get any feedback

I mined with v2680 for about 12 hours.Not a single block is available.Is it my problem?
wqw
Activity: 16
Looks your hash power may take a few weeks to mine one block, I rent CPU riggers to mine, normally dual E52670 cpus only costs $1/day.
I like this type of project which has some challenge to achieve. Will see if dev team can deliver what they say.
Activity: 26
well now 12 hours later finally synced but now hash rate is over 3Mhs and my fx 6300 only gets 70-90Hs so complete waste of my day you need an explorer so people know and someone must already have a private pool set up and mining with gpu's for the hash to be that high
copper member
well the blockchain takes forever to synk from 0 i been running darmad for over 5 hours and only got just over 40% so far and i have 25Mbps connection

we will add more nodes soon.
Pages:
Jump to: