Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 105. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
What a gigantic dump was over the last few days on the market DMD?  Shocked It's good what I have not followed this price  Smiley

great opportunity
i think the tide change just now
time to jump in and take advantage

we did see maximum pessimisn yesterday (long term low of 0.00090)
so we are where bull markets are born

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Diamond good coin
What a gigantic dump was over the last few days on the market DMD?  Shocked It's good what I have not followed this price  Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Is there a "scrape" feature for DMDV3 as there was in DMD2?
I'd like to specify a different address for staking rewards.

thanks!

if you are talking about getting a POS or MN reward for another address, then there are Multisend

Thx, that's it!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

thanks!

if you are talking about getting a POS or MN reward for another address, then there are Multisend

Activity: 340
Smell the glove.

thanks!
legendary
P

Where is the OS X Masternode Setup?

6. Single Masternode + OS X Wallet + Dynamic IP

Has DMD Team forgotten about the OS X investors? OS X Masternode capable wallets are staking, lets convert them over.

all the knowledge u need is included in existing guides
im sure there is a tor browser package for OSX too
so u just adapt the windows all in one MN+onion guide for osx
the logic is the same

i think we even had one guy in community who set up such already
join slack to find and maybe get help by that guy (request a invite here: https://bit.diamonds/contact.php )
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
if you leave wallet running unlocked 24/7 once it stakes after 25 hours it doesnt attempt to stake again. I have to restart wallet every time it stakes after 25 hours of maturity to get diamond lit up blue again. any one else have this issue? any plans to fully automate this in the future?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Well that was strange..
I went to open my wallet and it said "error building data base,
do you want to re-build?(or something along those lines), I said yes, (Duhhh!) then it just shut down. Tried re booting it,
the splash screen appeared momentarily then shut down. Tried again, no good, just shut down after splash screen.
Anyway,deleted , reinstalled re-synched (wow so fast!! very impressive!) then shut down, replaced the virgin wallet dat file (empty of course)
with my backed up wallet dat file,  re booted and bingo, all good, correct balance...baking and staking.
Only mention this as this never happened to me on last version (or any wallet ftm). Maybe a bug in new version?
Or it could have been an event on my pc that may have corrupted a file as I had a brief power outage last week that
shut down all my miners and pcs.
Anyway just thought Id pass that along to community  in case anyone else had same issue.

I have had exactly the same happen after a crash, error message, and then after that wallet wouldn't start anymore until I deleted everything except the wallet.

As you say, good thing the sync is fast...
What OP system were you running?Both of you..
Windows 10,8,7 Lynix etc..Huh

Running Windows 7 64bit.

For what it's worth, I was running three wallets at the time of the crash. After restart, all of them complained and wanted to re-sync, but DMD was the only one where I had to delete the folder to get it to run again...
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The Diamond Masternodes Setup Guide has five ways setup a DMD masternode

1. Linux VPS + Windows control wallet + Dynamic IP  
2. Linux VPS + Windows control wallet + Static IP
3. Single Masternode + no GUI Windows wallet + Dynamic IP
4. Single Masternode + no GUI Linux wallet VPS + Static IP
5. Installing no GUI Linux wallet on Ubuntu VPS + Static IP

Where is the OS X Masternode Setup?

6. Single Masternode + OS X Wallet + Dynamic IP

Has DMD Team forgotten about the OS X investors? OS X Masternode capable wallets are staking, lets convert them over.

Why not make it easier for all investors using various platforms. Perhaps a few OS X masternode investors can help compile a 6th guideline....?
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
ILOve this DIAMOND ...this coin need more promotion from dev
1: Cloud mining
2: Rent master node
3: Share master node

for me just newbie so hard to find any social media talk about this 3 diamond offer for investor
love to see this coin jump to rank 50-100 next year
sorry for my broken english Grin

Activity: 17
sent 0.0097 BTC to DMD multipool and additional BTC to reach minimum is it ok??

for DMD Cloudmining support write a email towards [email protected]
and also mention ur registered DMD address so we can check in database

It's already been resolved didn't even need to send an email....

Thx...
legendary
Hi!

What is the current block reward?

we have block 24914
and we produce on average 625 blocks a day

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!overview

legendary

for DMD Cloudmining support write a email towards [email protected]
and also mention ur registered DMD address so we can check in database
Activity: 434
Hi!

What is the current block reward?
Activity: 17
legendary
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Masternode monitoring for DMD is now live, check it out here http://mnrank.com/monitor.php
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Well that was strange..
do you want to re-build?(or something along those lines), I said yes, (Duhhh!) then it just shut down. Tried re booting it,
the splash screen appeared momentarily then shut down. Tried again, no good, just shut down after splash screen.
Anyway,deleted , reinstalled re-synched (wow so fast!! very impressive!) then shut down, replaced the virgin wallet dat file (empty of course)
with my backed up wallet dat file,  re booted and bingo, all good, correct balance...baking and staking.
Only mention this as this never happened to me on last version (or any wallet ftm). Maybe a bug in new version?
Or it could have been an event on my pc that may have corrupted a file as I had a brief power outage last week that
Anyway just thought Id pass that along to community  in case anyone else had same issue.

I have had exactly the same happen after a crash, error message, and then after that wallet wouldn't start anymore until I deleted everything except the wallet.

The same thing happened also to me on win 7, but re-sync was super fast Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Well that was strange..

What OP system were you running?Both of you..
Windows 10,8,7 Lynix etc..Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Well that was strange..

Jump to: