Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 101. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I unlocked my wallet just for staking. but the icon shows its locked. Its supposed to be like this?

Also, I have 330 DMD, is it a decent amount for staking? How much can I earn?

Another question: I invested in the cloud mining: After I get the ROI, for how much long I will still gaining profits?
Activity: 27
My original account was hacked and I locked it. Do you know how I can unlock it? I ordered two silver coins and I've not given all info yet.

if u can sign a message with address that did send the 200 dmd u can prove ownership

Yes, I can. I also found Topic: Recovering hacked accounts or accounts with lost passwords and now I'm waiting for reply from administrator. Maybe I'll be able to recover my old account.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
My original account was hacked and I locked it. Do you know how I can unlock it? I ordered two silver coins and I've not given all info yet.

if u can sign a message with address that did send the 200 dmd u can prove ownership
Activity: 27
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Hey guys,

DMD Diamond s about to start a small signature campaign and we would like to select and reward 4 members of our great community to be part of this project.
This campaign will last for 6 months with possibility or permanent extension, depending on the feedback we get from it.

Please do not apply for this campaign unless you usually spend time on Bitcointalk on a daily basis and post a lot since I would really hate to exclude participants for not following the rules.

Here are the rules:

1)      DMD Signature campaign will be open for Senior,  Hero and Legendary Bitcointalk ranks only.

2)      Bitcointalk account with negative reputation are not allowed to apply.

3)      Participants need to wear DMD signature all the time, no other link is allowed to be in their signature.

4)      Participants are required to post minimum 3 posts per day (90 posts per month minimum), exclusively on Bitcointalk forum, out of which minimum 1 post per day needs to be related to DMD (mention DMD Diamond in some way) and this DMD related post must not be posted on the official DMD Bitcointalk thread. - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725
In case you are not able to post your posts on any given day, you can do it the next day or any other day as long as your monthly sum is no less than 90 posts out of which 30 must be DMD related.

5)      Post in “Other” subsection (Meta, Politics and Society, Beginners&Help, Off-topic, Archival threads) do not count towards daily 3 posts requirement.
Please make sure to post on threads which are relevant to DMD, for example, “where to invest”, “cloudmining”, “PoS and masternode related threads”. This is not a strict rule as you can posts and get paid for posting on whatever topic you find interesting, excluding “Other” subsection, but threads related to DMD bring more people to the community and we all benefit from this.  

6)      All posts need to be of high quality, they need to be informational and related to the thread topic. No posts containing single word (example: Yes, No, Great! Etc), no posts containing just 1 sentence. (example:+1 What a great post!). Please do not try to cheat the system, I will be watching.

7)      Participants will be paid $150 per month in DMD, at the end of the month. Selected participants need to submit 1 DMD address for payments which is not allowed to be changed as long as members participate into this project.

7.1)      In case a participant decided to leave DMD signature campaign, they can do that only at the end of the month after they get paid. If a participant decides to quit any time during the month, they will not be paid for that month.

If you satisfy required criteria and listed requirements seem acceptable for you, please PM me. DMD Diamond team will select 4 people based on their post quality, account reputation and time of application. Once again, evaluate your free time and posting habits. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO EXCLUDE PEOPLE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THESE RULES. Please do not make me so.

Cheers!

I like that :-)

Kind Regards Christian
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We might make it even more profitable in the future, depending on the quality of posts.

I did a little advertising page like you asked https://diamond-info.github.io/promo/index.html
I hope this will help in our promotion  Smiley

watch it with sound active!

Warning if you have epilepsy don't watch.  Cheesy
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
legendary
We might make it even more profitable in the future, depending on the quality of posts.

I did a little advertising page like you asked https://diamond-info.github.io/promo/index.html

watch it with sound active!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

legendary
I hope, we will be added on HitBTC too. It has more 24h trading volume than bittrex.

its up to community initiatives to get additional exchanges
DMD Diamond Foundation take care we have a main and a backup exchange
any additional is welcome but community need to take care about it
get us listed on voting lists and vote where u want DMD to be traded

effort to get DMD added to livecoin was ~ 3 BTC from foundation and foundation members
this is nothing we can repeat any day for each exchange
Activity: 13
I hope, we will be added on HitBTC too. It has more 24h trading volume than bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)

these links allows to trade DMD against FIAT. that is the start to get DMD more serious than other projects.
you can pay your bills if you run a masternode or stake your DMD.
where you can get these rates, that you can reach with a DMD node who is staking or be a masternode ?
not on a bank, not on the stock market, only on cryptos !

listing DMD on the livecoin exchange was a very important step on its success road.
we will see very soon the impact of this strategic move

i am definitely convinced that the investment in DMD is a very good decision. Not only for now, for the next years also.
and for that, who think about a investment to do, i can only say - the world belongs to the brave
legendary
no livecoin account yet but interest in the new DMD exchange with great arbitrage opportunity?
use my referal link if u enjoy my work for DMD
https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-fa4umxqV
This link to main page. After I try to register referal code was empty. I tryed "fa4umxqV" but it says incorrect. So I leaved it empty, sorry. For new users - use "Livecoin-fa4umxqV" referal code - it's correct.

thx for feedback yes
Livecoin-fa4umxqV
works
Activity: 36
no livecoin account yet but interest in the new DMD exchange with great arbitrage opportunity?
This link to main page. After I try to register referal code was empty. I tryed "fa4umxqV" but it says incorrect. So I leaved it empty, sorry. For new users - use "Livecoin-fa4umxqV" referal code - it's correct.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
You think for hero or legendary $90 for adverting posts is enough?

Price adjusted to $150 per month per user for 90 posts. This should be quite sufficient.

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
You think for hero or legendary $90 for adverting posts is enough?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

DMD Diamond s about to start a small signature campaign and we would like to select and reward 4 members of our great community to be part of this project.
This campaign will last for 6 months with possibility or permanent extension, depending on the feedback we get from it.

Please do not apply for this campaign unless you usually spend time on Bitcointalk on a daily basis and post a lot since I would really hate to exclude participants for not following the rules.

Here are the rules:

1)      DMD Signature campaign will be open for Senior,  Hero and Legendary Bitcointalk ranks only.

2)      Bitcointalk account with negative reputation are not allowed to apply.

3)      Participants need to wear DMD signature all the time, no other link is allowed to be in their signature.

4)      Participants are required to post minimum 3 posts per day (90 posts per month minimum), exclusively on Bitcointalk forum, out of which minimum 1 post per day needs to be related to DMD (mention DMD Diamond in some way) and this DMD related post must not be posted on the official DMD Bitcointalk thread. - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725
In case you are not able to post your posts on any given day, you can do it the next day or any other day as long as your monthly sum is no less than 90 posts out of which 30 must be DMD related.

5)      Post in “Other” subsection (Meta, Politics and Society, Beginners&Help, Off-topic, Archival threads) do not count towards daily 3 posts requirement.
Please make sure to post on threads which are relevant to DMD, for example, “where to invest”, “cloudmining”, “PoS and masternode related threads”. This is not a strict rule as you can posts and get paid for posting on whatever topic you find interesting, excluding “Other” subsection, but threads related to DMD bring more people to the community and we all benefit from this.  

6)      All posts need to be of high quality, they need to be informational and related to the thread topic. No posts containing single word (example: Yes, No, Great! Etc), no posts containing just 1 sentence. (example:+1 What a great post!). Please do not try to cheat the system, I will be watching.

7)      Participants will be paid $90 per month in DMD, at the end of the month. Selected participants need to submit 1 DMD address for payments which is not allowed to be changed as long as members participate into this project.

7.1)      In case a participant decided to leave DMD signature campaign, they can do that only at the end of the month after they get paid. If a participant decides to quit any time during the month, they will not be paid for that month.

If you satisfy required criteria and listed requirements seem acceptable for you, please PM me. DMD Diamond team will select 4 people based on their post quality, account reputation and time of application. Once again, evaluate your free time and posting habits. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO EXCLUDE PEOPLE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THESE RULES. Please do not make me so.

Cheers!

great idea! only feedback i suggest is picking a fix amount of DMD this would make it longterm also much more atractive

ps: i won the moontrader competition by coindash and used this opportunity to explain in detail why i invested in dmd coin, please be so kind and upvote my entry

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinDash/comments/7ab864/moon_trader_analysis_finalist_2/?st=j9k3ydt1&sh=a76787c2
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: