Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 106. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 12
DMD @ Coinomi is really good news.
Once we gained our foothold on smartphones, there will be no stopping Wink

Good interview with popshot at investitin.com, DMD explained to the point.
Hopefully some honest investors will read this.

Mr1k please stop sending me insulting private messages.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
We continue DMD promotion, here is an interview by our CEO, Alex, on Invest in it portal.

https://www.investitin.com/diamond-coin-review/
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Well that was strange..
I went to open my wallet and it said "error building data base,
do you want to re-build?(or something along those lines), I said yes, (Duhhh!) then it just shut down. Tried re booting it,
the splash screen appeared momentarily then shut down. Tried again, no good, just shut down after splash screen.
Anyway,deleted , reinstalled re-synched (wow so fast!! very impressive!) then shut down, replaced the virgin wallet dat file (empty of course)
with my backed up wallet dat file,  re booted and bingo, all good, correct balance...baking and staking.
Only mention this as this never happened to me on last version (or any wallet ftm). Maybe a bug in new version?
Or it could have been an event on my pc that may have corrupted a file as I had a brief power outage last week that
shut down all my miners and pcs.
Anyway just thought Id pass that along to community  in case anyone else had same issue.

I have had that happen on 2 other coin wallets (not DMD) after an unexpected computer shutdown.
Exact same process and results.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Well that was strange..
I went to open my wallet and it said "error building data base,
do you want to re-build?(or something along those lines), I said yes, (Duhhh!) then it just shut down. Tried re booting it,
the splash screen appeared momentarily then shut down. Tried again, no good, just shut down after splash screen.
Anyway,deleted , reinstalled re-synched (wow so fast!! very impressive!) then shut down, replaced the virgin wallet dat file (empty of course)
with my backed up wallet dat file,  re booted and bingo, all good, correct balance...baking and staking.
Only mention this as this never happened to me on last version (or any wallet ftm). Maybe a bug in new version?
Or it could have been an event on my pc that may have corrupted a file as I had a brief power outage last week that
shut down all my miners and pcs.
Anyway just thought Id pass that along to community  in case anyone else had same issue.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Also i I think poloniex would be amazing

The poloniex is also has an verification issues. I've tried reg an account there, a few months ago, and immediatelly encountered a problem with even the crypto withdrawals, because of verification... OK, I've made all the scans and photos, as required in their verification help, and send. Still no reply, and account is not verified (checked 2 weeks ago last time). Thanks to God, I've not deposited anything here...
Suggest to avoid poloniex.

Yes, poloniex is bad now. I'm waiting for any reply for my ticket for almost 2 months.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Also i I think poloniex would be amazing

The poloniex is also has an verification issues. I've tried reg an account there, a few months ago, and immediatelly encountered a problem with even the crypto withdrawals, because of verification... OK, I've made all the scans and photos, as required in their verification help, and send. Still no reply, and account is not verified (checked 2 weeks ago last time). Thanks to God, I've not deposited anything here...
Suggest to avoid poloniex.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Is there a compiled qt wallet for RasPi by now? Or instructions how to compile it yourself? I found the instructions for compiling a headless wallet, but I would prefer the QT wallet with GUI...

Yeah, don't do that. GUI on the Pi is annoying and pitifully slow.
There are pre-built binaries for Raspbian here, or, you can build them using the "depends" framework in the source tree.
https://github.com/LIMXTEC/DMDv3/tree/master/depends
Your HOST for the Pi is aarch64-linux-gnu.

Thanks for the info. I was trying to put DMD v3 onto the latest version of RokOS, but that is Ubuntu-based, not Debian. Would the precompiled binaries still work, or do I have to compile myself then?

they might work - certainly no harm in trying.
You may have to update some of your lib-paths.
the command
Code:
ldd diamond
should tell you where the bins expect to find the linked libraries.

Here's what my Pi says:

Code:
linux-vdso.so.1 (0x7ef49000)
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libarmmem.so (0x76ebd000)
librt.so.1 => /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/librt.so.1 (0x76ea6000)
libpthread.so.0 => /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpthread.so.0 (0x76e7d000)
libdl.so.2 => /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libdl.so.2 (0x76e6a000)
libanl.so.1 => /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libanl.so.1 (0x76e57000)
libstdc++.so.6 => /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libstdc++.so.6 (0x76d0f000)
libm.so.6 => /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libm.so.6 (0x76c90000)
libgcc_s.so.1 => /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x76c63000)
libc.so.6 => /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc.so.6 (0x76b24000)
/lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 (0x76ed2000)
legendary

1. Could the DMD Reactor proceeds be used to buy into these exchanges? Perhaps at a certain DMD price point (ex: sell enough DMD at 20.00 to buy itself in)

2. Since we were listed on Cryptopia at one point isn't there a reinstatement process? Perhaps a discount since we had established a relationship.

1.) the reactor coins are not property of foundation we cant spend them for stuff
45k DMD of reactor belong to 2 supporters who did borrow coins for some time (we have to pay back them 2018)
and the rest of reactor coins are property of dmd cloud project which did in the past at very weak marketprices support markets with buy additional DMD to build up another DMD income source
(the reactor cloud bonus payouts)

2.) because cryotopia did break with us in a strange way we did never try talk with them again i guess that would need some kind of mediator
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Not trying to be a pessimist but I seriously doubt we would be able to get listed on major exchanges like bitstamp/kraken/bitfinex..they aren't really exchanges geared towards altcoins anyways.

I think cryptopia would be a great fit, do you guys think they will charge us the 4btc even though we were previously listed there??

Also i I think poloniex would be amazing but also another long shot, like some other people said bittrex is fine but we do need a backup.

Yes, Poloniex and Cryptopia should be the next focus after Livecoin. These are great exchanges for DMD.

A couple of questions:

1. Could the DMD Reactor proceeds be used to buy into these exchanges? Perhaps at a certain DMD price point (ex: sell enough DMD at 20.00 to buy itself in)

2. Since we were listed on Cryptopia at one point isn't there a reinstatement process? Perhaps a discount since we had established a relationship.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Not trying to be a pessimist but I seriously doubt we would be able to get listed on major exchanges like bitstamp/kraken/bitfinex..they aren't really exchanges geared towards altcoins anyways.

I think cryptopia would be a great fit, do you guys think they will charge us the 4btc even though we were previously listed there??

Also i I think poloniex would be amazing but also another long shot, like some other people said bittrex is fine but we do need a backup.

legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)

i would suggest to drop some request to bitstamp and kraken too.
legendary
And what about Yobit.net? https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
It has 3x more volume per 24 hours compare to livecoin, and its more cheap to add new coin.

we did send a request got no reply
yobit is famous for crazy long wallet maintenance
some coins are more in maintenance then useable for deposit and withdraw there

but u welcome to remind them to answer the DMD list coin request they have open since 2 months without send a reply
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
And what about Yobit.net? https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
It has 3x more volume per 24 hours compare to livecoin, and its more cheap to add new coin.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
I think he asks for the expected price.

Btw. I am not convinced that livecoin is a good second exchange, compared to bittrex it's volume is small,
I think we should aim for a second big exchange like bitfinex.

Livecoin is a s**t exchange. I also payed a lot of votes to be nr. 1 there and after DMD was in the first position, we didn't get listed. Shame of them!
legendary

Btw. I am not convinced that livecoin is a good second exchange, compared to bittrex it's volume is small,

good luck......
we did try talk with bigger exchanges
and since ICO coins easy able pay like 100k $ or more
to get a exchange listing
the barrier to get listed on big exchanges is crazy

with bittrex we listed on one of the best exchanges
all we need is a backup exchange for people who have verify issues at bittrex
because from countries that have issues make business with US based bittrex

livecoin is a eastern europe exchange so it fit well to that people
Activity: 134
Merit: 12

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Nice project!
Hope to join in.
What is expert price?
Jump to: