Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 111. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I don't like current PoS/MN. I lose a lot of DMD as compared to the previous version. Why? If I'm away from home for a long time (vacation, work) any power failure, automatic updates (win10) or problem with the router is my enemy.
Maybe consider paying for a VPS service?
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
I don't like current PoS/MN. I lose a lot of DMD as compared to the previous version. Why? If I'm away from home for a long time (vacation, work) any power failure, automatic updates (win10) or problem with the router is my enemy.
Someone here asked repeatedly for information on running DMD wallet on the Raspberry pi.
I received received the user manual and converted it into html document.
https://diamond-info.github.io/raspberry.html

Thanks for this manual  Smiley

Haha, that someone might have been me Wink

Thank you for the manual, I will give it a shot!

I followed the manual, step by step. Until Point #15 everything worked well.

./autogen.sh is already creating some errors I do not understand, cause directory is there! Subdir-objects?
make command at the end doesn't work, cause there is no make file??

What does that mean? Maybe someone can help?

I think you should wait for a response from pazor_true it's his material
also here the second version - https://diamond-info.github.io/raspberry2.html

I am using a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B

pi@raspberrypi:~/Diamond $ uname -a
Linux raspberrypi 4.9.41-v7+ #1023 SMP Tue Aug 8 16:00:15 BST 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux
pi@raspberrypi:~/Diamond $ cat /proc/version
Linux version 4.9.41-v7+ (dc4@dc4-XPS13-9333) (gcc version 4.9.3 (crosstool-NG crosstool-ng-1.22.0-88-g8460611) ) #1023 SMP Tue Aug 8 16:00:15 BST 2017
pi@raspberrypi:~/Diamond $ cat /etc/issue
Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 \n \l

Yes, the reason there is no make file is because config wasn't able to complete the necessary tasks. It seems you have a potential Berkeley DB version conflict. We are working on this and will release an updated guide, please bear with us. In the meantime, we need your feedback to guide us on the correct path. There are now many Raspberry Pi models and that makes compilation sometimes finicky.

I am happy if I can help in some way. really complicated material  Shocked  Wink

To all Raspberry Pi owners, we would like to inform that an updated version of the DMDv3 Wallet Compilation Guide for Raspberry Pi (Headless Mode) has been released. You can find it at:

https://github.com/LIMXTEC/DMDv3/pull/36/commits/72160f88fae95fdbc117086e70686c7c92211f8c

This fixes some issues and includes Berkeley DB4.8 to increase wallet portability. Right now, we need volunteers to test the guide. Please note that Raspbian Jessie Lite is the recommended OS.

I would like to mention helmut for his support on Slack, and for publishing the guide on github.

Thank you for your patience and please leave feedback so we can improve things as necessary.
How can I attach a message here at bitcointalk?
Make an account, login then, hit reply in the lower right to make a comment  
To insert a picture, code  or a link use the buttons where you type a message.
For a picture, upload the picture to Imgur.com or a similar service. Then, copy and paste the
direct link to the picture. Highlight the link with your cursor and click the insert image button
If unsure, you can always click "quote" on a message similar to what you want to do and see how they did it.

Thank you so much, woody.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hello, I was early adopter of diamond during 2014 giveaway. I just discovered I have 3 diamonds in my old wallet.dat. Can I stake it? How to stake it? It says staking is not active. Should I try repair wallet tabs? I didn't touch it last 3 years. This new wallet is really light and quick.

Edit: If yearly stake is up to 25% my stake would be 0.75 after one year of staking.

Not really worth it since the v3 update. Stake rewards is minimal. Made it pointless for me to stake and I have 400dmd in the wallet
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello, I was early adopter of diamond during 2014 giveaway. I just discovered I have 3 diamonds in my old wallet.dat. Can I stake it? How to stake it? It says staking is not active. Should I try repair wallet tabs? I didn't touch it last 3 years. This new wallet is really light and quick.

Edit: If yearly stake is up to 25% my stake would be 0.75 after one year of staking.
Activity: 105
Hi cryptonit,
I have read a lot about DMD and I really love it especially the dev team & community behind it. Unfortunately, I'm pretty new with POS staking reward as well as how to setup a masternode properly. May I have invitation to Slack or somewhere which I can communicate with others for more information and guides ? I'm going to buy some DMD and really thinking about masternode Smiley. I really dont' want to buy then lose coins just because of some tech problems  Grin Grin

Thank you, wish you a great day Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Make an account, login then, hit reply in the lower right to make a comment  
To insert a picture, code  or a link use the buttons where you type a message.
For a picture, upload the picture to Imgur.com or a similar service. Then, copy and paste the
direct link to the picture. Highlight the link with your cursor and click the insert image button
If unsure, you can always click "quote" on a message similar to what you want to do and see how they did it.
Activity: 316
Masternode tracking site MNRank.com has added this coin to list.

Welcome aboard!

http://mnrank.com/
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

We're currently working on a new exchange with API and also public views.
BTCPOP didn't start as exchange.
PoS income is shared to all who hold the coins including sell orders.
Stake Reward * 0.98 / all coins * individual holdings = Individual reward.
The Staking Fee goes to an separated account what doesn't get staking rewards and for now the coins in that account are hold so the effective fee is lower.

The UI will be updated as well to a user friendly design and better usability.

nice
i wish u luck and i hope dmd community will support this new exchange who did list us for free

many people asked for a DMD POS pool
here it is as a interesting 3rd party project

its on the community what they make out of it

if i would have the time i would send like 200-500 DMD
and a half BTC to each new exchange and maintain a nice buy and sellorderbook
doeing some arbitrage between bittrex and that little exchanges
and as bonus the DMD on this tiny exchanges ur DMD run in a POS pool automatic
and earn ya POS income

but i dont have time
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Quick update, asked Casimir, owner of btcpop.co, if wallet is update he told me that is updated to latest 3.0.0.13 release, and that is working ok.

Cheers

sad he is not listed on coinmarketcap.com
and the markets are without activity

basically someone who like this exchange have to act as marketmaker else i see no hope for that exchange
nice sideeffect should be coins there will still generate u POS income if i understand their concept
so its like a shared POS pool too and not only a exchange

but like any exchange keep in mind u give ur coins out of ur own hands into 3rd party hands
including all risc

what i dislike is im not able check markets and volume without register and log in

We're currently working on a new exchange with API and also public views.
BTCPOP didn't start as exchange.
PoS income is shared to all who hold the coins including sell orders.
Stake Reward * 0.98 / all coins * individual holdings = Individual reward.
The Staking Fee goes to an separated account what doesn't get staking rewards and for now the coins in that account are hold so the effective fee is lower.

The UI will be updated as well to a user friendly design and better usability.
legendary
Hello everyone,

can I ask you why DMD is listed only on Bittrex?

And what would happen if Bittrex decided to delist DMD all of a sudden? I'm a little worried about sudden delistings (without clear explanations) happening in the last days on Bittrex (see Bitshares, Bata, Unobtanium...)

this week we got added to 2 more exchanges
not big ones but still
and we expect more to add DMD soon

just ask ur prefered exchange why u cant trade DMD there
in my case bittrex is the prefered exchange
we have a very good relationship and see absolute zero danger of getting delisted
Activity: 17
Hello everyone,

can I ask you why DMD is listed only on Bittrex?

And what would happen if Bittrex decided to delist DMD all of a sudden? I'm a little worried about sudden delistings (without clear explanations) happening in the last days on Bittrex (see Bitshares, Bata, Unobtanium...)
legendary
Hello
We just added your coin to our exchange .
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-DMD.htm

they also act as POS pool

use on own risc
i dont know them

legendary
Quick update, asked Casimir, owner of btcpop.co, if wallet is update he told me that is updated to latest 3.0.0.13 release, and that is working ok.

Cheers

sad he is not listed on coinmarketcap.com
and the markets are without activity

basically someone who like this exchange have to act as marketmaker else i see no hope for that exchange
nice sideeffect should be coins there will still generate u POS income if i understand their concept
so its like a shared POS pool too and not only a exchange

but like any exchange keep in mind u give ur coins out of ur own hands into 3rd party hands
including all risc

what i dislike is im not able check markets and volume without register and log in
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009

Cheers
legendary
is there a way to check how many days left to reach next stake payout in the wallet?
It is a random. No progress. Every pile can find block at every round but bigger pile have more chanses. It may happens now or throu the monts depends how much diamonds you have. You can roughly calculate, using the theory of probability.

when in roulette number 0 come?

its a 1(0)to 37(36) chance

does it mean each 37th time 0 come?

no

lucky streaks unlucky streaks hide the statistic facts

fact is if the timeframe u analyze it is long enough

1/37 of the results will be 0

same for POS

even if statistic can estimate 200 DMD mint on average once a week a 0.82 DMD reward
it can happen u have 5 weeks and find no block at all

same as it can happen in roulette that there is 10 time red in a row

even if statistic say only 50% of results are red
Activity: 36
is there a way to check how many days left to reach next stake payout in the wallet?
It is a random. No progress. Every pile can find block at every round but bigger pile have more chanses. It may happens now or throu the monts depends how much diamonds you have. You can roughly calculate, using the theory of probability.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
who can do a review of this exchange ?

first of all check if they run newest wallet!

https://twitter.com/Kevin_Btcpop/status/917845133537697792

Hy Cryptonit, as i was the first who put a post about this exchange on the dmd thread a lot of time ago, and as a pop member by more than 2 years, i can say that pop exchange and in general the site, is good and working, i don't have anymore dmd on it as i have all in my personal wallet, so i'm not sure if is updated (as i don't follow the staking of this coin not having some there), but send a message to site owner to come here and confirm that is properly updated, i think that Casimir (owner) is following regularly every coin wallet update, site is still growing, and under continuous improvement, the exchange is small and still with low volumes, but on the developing timeline there is in preparation the open to api services, to permit to the exchange to have bots and more volume and better prices alignment.

If someone need more information, i'm here, i'm on pop, as on bitcointalk, everyday. Smiley
Jump to: