Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 115. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
We really need another exchange. Bittrex wants a passport these days.
Never mind that, its to easy to move/shift/pump and dump....
we are seeing the results of one exchange.. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I'm having issues with the wallet. I've got the latest version and every time I launch it, it immediately crashes before it even gets past the splash screen. Any thoughts on what the issue may be?

Thank you!

That means immediately crashes?
I hope you're not trying to save the new blockchain in the directory of the old wallet DMD v 2.0.
What version operating system are you using?

Immediately crashes. I get the splash for maybe a couple seconds. I never used the v2 wallet, I'm fairly new to DMD and am just updating from 3.0.12 to 3.0.13. The only other thing that's changed is I've added a second GPU to my system.

I tried looking for the debug file, but it doesn't seem to stay open long enough to create a debug file. I'm running Windows 10, 64 bit with 64GB of RAM, i7 processor. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070.

The first time I had the issue I realized I was running the .12 wallet. So I figured I just needed to update to .13. Still having the issue on both 12 and 13.

Thank you!

Yes, that's right.
As there is already said, just delete all the files except the file wallet.dat and restart wallet
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
I'm having issues with the wallet. I've got the latest version and every time I launch it, it immediately crashes before it even gets past the splash screen. Any thoughts on what the issue may be?

Thank you!

I hope you're not trying to save the new blockchain in the directory of the old wallet DMD v 2.0.

Immediately crashes. I get the splash for maybe a couple seconds. I never used the v2 wallet, I'm fairly new to DMD and am just updating from 3.0.12 to 3.0.13. The only other thing that's changed is I've added a second GPU to my system.

I tried looking for the debug file, but it doesn't seem to stay open long enough to create a debug file. I'm running Windows 10, 64 bit with 64GB of RAM, i7 processor. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070.

The first time I had the issue I realized I was running the .12 wallet. So I figured I just needed to update to .13. Still having the issue on both 12 and 13.

Thank you!

if u updated to late to wallet 3013 (or ur blockchain is corruptet by a power outage of PC)
u need to resync the blockchain
this means
stop wallet
delete from ur %appdata%/DMDv3 folder all files beside wallet.dat diamond.conf masternode.conf
and restart wallet
once snyc bar finished wait another minute or two then unlock wallet in minting mode
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Thank you!

Thank you!
Close your wallet, remove all from your dmd working folder instead of wallet.dat and restart the wallet. Make sure that you run 3.0.0.13 version.
Activity: 6

Thank you!

Thank you!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
zero - 0 dmd available to buy on bittrex ?

You screen might not be showing something correct since I'm seeing 70175.663 DMD available for sale up the order book.
ok, thanks for info, I re-fresh many times, still says 0 , prob my pc

Try to refesh with Strg+F5 or perhaps you could try another browser.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Thank you!

What kind of OS do you use?
Look into the debug.log. You can find it in the installation directory.
legendary

Thank you!

Activity: 6

Thank you!
Activity: 378

Only 1 exchange is always risky. What about a gateway to waves or bitshares?
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Activity: 280

You screen might not be showing something correct since I'm seeing 70175.663 DMD available for sale up the order book.
ok, thanks for info, I re-fresh many times, still says 0 , prob my pc
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 117
Where can I get the wallet 3.0.0.13?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Please help! The wallet application Version: 3.0.0.12
perstel to work! The wallet doesn't open! PLEASE HELP!

if u updated to late to wallet 3013 (or ur blockchain is corruptet by a power outage of PC)
u need to resync the blockchain
this means
stop wallet
delete from ur %appdata%/DMDv3 folder all files beside wallet.dat diamond.conf masternode.conf
and restart wallet
once snyc bar finished wait another minute or two then unlock wallet in minting mode
Activity: 36
because the current wallet is 3.0.0.13
Activity: 117
Activity: 42
Help Staking DMD!
Downloaded wallet, synced and connected to 30 Nodes, added 26 coins, encrypted and unlocked Wallet but 3 days later still shows "Staking is not active"?
Did I miss a step?

restart wallet
wait until sync bar full disapear
wait 1 min more
now unlock wallet in staking mode (with checkmark set in the box)

to fast unlock wallet before it finished all sync jobs can lead to never try to stake

Wallah...Staking at last!
Thanks for the help!
Mainly bought DMD because of the low coin count but figured I'd add it to my Staking Group rather than cold storage.
Jump to: