Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 176. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I just want to check is it still follow the same rules as what it post , for POS after 2.5mil block reward goes to 5% per annum already?
is it because of that so MN is coming out , if that is the case then is really not much for us small holder get rewarded anywhere , thou i might be late
i just read through so find is interesting but reading back the whole thing it say after 1.5mil it goes to 25% but after that is 5% so not sure it is this way hope those senior who gone through the changes can update me on this ,

Thanks

yvmen
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

Is there a reward associated with the signature, or is it just to promote the coin?

Thanks.

show that u part of our family

wear it with honor and be proud
thats the reward!

Thanks for you answer. As of right now, I don't own to much DMD, but I'm buying it little by little.

Also, I have an ideea of creating a shared masternode, and by shared I mean that the coins for buying the node will be collected from all participants.

I've been here for a long period of time and offcourse I don't expect that anybody would trust me to own the masternode, so that's why it will be handeled by a trusted escrow.

Would anybody be interested in this ideea?

@OP: sorry if this is not the right place for this and please let me know if I need to create a separate thread. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Is there a reward associated with the signature, or is it just to promote the coin?

Thanks.

show that u part of our family

wear it with honor and be proud
thats the reward!

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019
legendary
I'm finally up and staking DMD Grin

Bought some DMD again Smiley

I feel prices will begin to start rising again after the dev release DMDv3 white paper  Smiley

i dont see whitepaper as a hype point
its just a gathering of mostly already known DMDv3 facts
and a milestone on the way to DMDv3 release

but yes the 4th birthday of DMD Diamond is for sure a reason to celebrate!
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I'm finally up and staking DMD Grin

Bought some DMD again Smiley

I feel prices will begin to start rising again after the dev release DMDv3 white paper  Smiley
legendary
i saved me some cheap diamonds Smiley
really would like to stake but i cant fix the wallet problems on my ubuntu  :/

what wallet problems?
i run many ubuntu headless wallets with zero issues
join slack (link to get invite on first page of this thread)
sure u will find helping hands
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
i saved me some cheap diamonds Smiley
really would like to stake but i cant fix the wallet problems on my ubuntu  :/
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
The last low price of 0.0009255 before the big changes?
legendary

Dash MN = 1000 Dash > 200.000 $ ≈ 80 BTC
NEM SN = 3.000.000 XEM > 440.000 $ ≈ 160 BTC
PIVX MN = 10.000 PIVX > 21.000 $ ≈ 8.4 BTC
DMD MN = 10.000 DMD > 25.000 $ ≈ 10 BTC

dash mn earns ya ~ 1/4600 of daily mn rewards
nem sn earns ya ~ 1/400 of daily sn rewards
pivx mn earns ya ~ 1/2000 of daily mn rewards
dmd mn earns ya ~ 1/115 of daily mn rewards

why the design of dmd diamond aim for hard to fill but high rewarding masternodes?

because we called diamond
and not glas shards 😎
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Bud, cut the crap, some people have spent years gathering DMD in order to be able to get to a point where they re now. MN requirements will not be changed cause u d like to get a few of them for 0.5 BTC each. DMD s always been a long term, stable and a very profitable investment and it will remain to be so.

What would say for Dash or XEM MN requirement, which is 200+ BTC?

No, you ll never be able to ROI in 2 months with MN, for that you need to find some other pump and dumps coins but I honestly do not see a situation where running one DMD masternode would not be extremely profitable. We ve seen dozens of experts, like you, over the years, stating how DMD will become unprofitable, how the system s broken, how inflation s not good. Guess what, in all these years we ve seen nothing but growth. I can see a time in the future where DMD will reach $10. It may take couple of years but hey, if it would be that easy, everyone would it.

I welcome you to DMD Diamond community, I hope you ll become one of the holders, stakers, even mastornode owners but specifications will not change. So pls, if you think DMD s not good enough for you, good luck.

Cheers

I am a DMD holder for a long time and have also invested in the mining so I am a supporter but just thought 10,000 DMD was setting it too high, but obviously it's up to you guys.

Dash MN = 1000 Dash > 200.000 $ ≈ 80 BTC
NEM SN = 3.000.000 XEM > 440.000 $ ≈ 160 BTC
PIVX MN = 10.000 PIVX > 21.000 $ ≈ 8.4 BTC
DMD MN = 10.000 DMD > 25.000 $ ≈ 10 BTC
legendary

I am a DMD holder for a long time and have also invested in the mining so I am a supporter but just thought 10,000 DMD was setting it too high, but obviously it's up to you guys.

POS will be rewarding too in DMDv3
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
Bud, cut the crap, some people have spent years gathering DMD in order to be able to get to a point where they re now. MN requirements will not be changed cause u d like to get a few of them for 0.5 BTC each. DMD s always been a long term, stable and a very profitable investment and it will remain to be so.

No, you ll never be able to ROI in 2 months with MN, for that you need to find some other pump and dumps coins but I honestly do not see a situation where running one DMD masternode would not be extremely profitable. We ve seen dozens of experts, like you, over the years, stating how DMD will become unprofitable, how the system s broken, how inflation s not good. Guess what, in all these years we ve seen nothing but growth. I can see a time in the future where DMD will reach $10. It may take couple of years but hey, if it would be that easy, everyone would it.

I welcome you to DMD Diamond community, I hope you ll become one of the holders, stakers, even mastornode owners but specifications will not change. So pls, if you think DMD s not good enough for you, good luck.

Cheers

legendary
When MNs become too expensive compared to the ROI the coin will loose out in the end.

dont worry we expect DMD masternodes to be one of the best ROI masternodes with a ROI of 30-50% (deepending on competition)
it will be average 977 DMD spread each day between all masternodes

more details u will find in whitepaper that we release 13th july at DMD Diamonds 4th birthday

Will the total DMD still be 4.380,000

yes normal coin rollout would take around 30 years to reach that
but because of deflation mechanics which will be described in whitepaper we expect to never come even close to this maximum
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Cheers
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
Can someone tell me if the DMD v3 will have masternodes? I thought I read that somewhere. What would the collateral be for a DMD masternode?

masternodes = 10000 DMD
but, there will also be a POS, which is now 25% per annum, but after launching DMD v3 will become even more.

So, run this past me again  Huh

10,000 DMD for a masternode, right? Current supply is 2,172,834 DMD (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/) = maximum of 217 masternodes if the total supply is used or a maximum of 438 masternodes when DMD reaches 4,380,000 DMD. That just doesn't make any sense. So, you are aiming for maybe 50-60 masternodes running as opposed to around 4000 MNs running for DASH and around 2000 MNs running for PIVX. You should set the collateral much lower. It just doesn't make any sense unless it's just an attempt to push the price up.

I am having the same conundrum with one of my projects.  But I think DMD is a holding coin of value.  If too much is tied up in Masternodes that is not healthy for the 'liquidity' of the coin.  DMD only needs enough Masternodes to secure the network, so yes 50 reliable masternodes may be enough.  DMD is not a DASH or PIVX type of coin with high volume darknet trading.  DMD is quite different from them.

When MNs become too expensive compared to the ROI the coin will loose out in the end. Will the total DMD still be 4.380,000 and what will the MN reward be?
legendary
Can someone tell me if the DMD v3 will have masternodes? I thought I read that somewhere. What would the collateral be for a DMD masternode?

masternodes = 10000 DMD
but, there will also be a POS, which is now 25% per annum, but after launching DMD v3 will become even more.

10,000 DMD for a masternode, right? Current supply is 2,172,834 DMD (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/) = maximum of 217 masternodes if the total supply is used or a maximum of 438 masternodes when DMD reaches 4,380,000 DMD. That just doesn't make any sense. So, you are aiming for maybe 50-60 masternodes running as opposed to around 4000 MNs running for DASH and around 2000 MNs running for PIVX. You should set the collateral much lower. It just doesn't make any sense unless it's just an attempt to push the price up.

I am having the same conundrum with one of my projects.  But I think DMD is a holding coin of value.  If too much is tied up in Masternodes that is not healthy for the 'liquidity' of the coin.  DMD only needs enough Masternodes to secure the network, so yes 50 reliable masternodes may be enough.  DMD is not a DASH or PIVX type of coin with high volume darknet trading.  DMD is quite different from them.

the aim is to have healthy 100-150 masternodes

we decide to have a relative high masternode collateral
because in the future we might increase the minimum specs that a masternode must have
(for now even a raspberryPI mini computer would be strong enough)

because the masternodes are the foundation of our future service network
and we cant expect from tiny investors to establish and maintain a high end server for this
but from high involved big investors we can

smaller holder of DMD will always be able take part in POS and earn themself a nice interest too

we also plan in future as one of the services on our service platform so called "savings account"
which will basically allow people take part in a shared masternode in a secure way
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

masternodes = 10000 DMD

You do not need to compare Diamond with Pvix or Dash.
The basis of network security in v 3.0 will be activ POS.
Masrernode (MN) will perform the functions of instant transactions (system with zero confirmation) and the function of mixing the coins (in case of the option an anonymous transaction).
Of course MN also takes part in additional protection of the network, but their role in this is not the main one.
When developing the future kernel for a new wallet, a mathematical simulation of the entire system was performed.
It showed that even 20 MN is sufficient for the normal functioning of the network.
We have no problem tending to values ​​greater than 200 MN.
Each MN in the future will be able to perform other functions.

But it is important to understand that 10000 DMD for one MN is the number available today to anyone interested for a long-term investing.
We do not need that MN suddenly appeared and disappeared from the network, like mushrooms after the rain.
This is a serious investment and it implies a long and stable income (approximately 9 DMD per day with one MN).
The MN system will be well protected against Dos attacks, as it will have several startup options.
In addition to the direct dedicated IP (required to run the MN), options will be also available, starting via VPN, VPS, Proxi and TOR (onion MN node).
Also we will have support for IP6 protocol.
So here, everything is foreseen.

P.s
Please wait for will be publication of the official document and there will be described in detail the specification for the future Diamond wallet v3.0
Jump to: