Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 174. (Read 1260595 times)

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY!!!! DMD - May you always shine bright.

Happy Birthday Diamond !!

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY!!!! DMD - May you always shine bright.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
First block   2013-07-13 06:22:11 (4 years and 1.3 days ago)

Cheesy

4 years for Diamond is a round date, but let's take a short look into the past for Bitcoin.
An interesting historical fact.
The project bitcoin started in 2008.
But February 9, 2011 (4 years after the appearance), 1 bitcoin cost $ 1, after which there was a long decline.
March 23-24 BTC reached parity with the euro and the British pound.
On June 2, the cost of one BTC was $ 10, and in a week it shot up to $ 31.91.

I do not want to grow here a direct relation with the growth stages of Diamond, but you will agree that there is some similarity in the dynamics of development  Wink
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
First block   2013-07-13 06:22:11 (4 years and 1.3 days ago)

Cheesy
Activity: 65
Happy Birthday Diamond Coin! I remember mining you when you were just a little baby! Here's to many many more years of growth and inspiration! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
this

Eagerly waiting for the DMD v3 whitepaper...  Roll Eyes

answers
this

Does anyone have a quick estimate of when the POS will drop to 5%? 
Yes - many years.

Woody,

Does it drop when the POW = 2,5m or when the total outstanding?
 the block explorer says there are "Outstanding 2,181,961 DMD" - POS alone will take that over 2.5 within a few months.

Thanks for any clarity...

whitepaper will be released today evening! (EUROPE timeframe)
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
hi all been a while since i last posted:) ive been invested in DMD for 3.5 years and i have sold some DMD for the first time about 2 weeks ago and got $8000AUD. i invested about $1500AUD in mining hardware, cloudmining and minting. i think thats a good ROI Cheesy

im always happy if a longterm community member
share a success story

Howdy folks

It's long time no see for me too in this thread. Since it's DMD's birthday I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate all members of the Diamond Foundation, as well as all other contributing community members, to the success story so far. A warm thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work during these years!!  Grin

In late 2014/early 2015 I invested almost 10000 dollars in buying DMD and the Cloudmining, Since then I have sold some DMD from time to time, and a bit more during this year, and made a profit of roughly 18000-20000 dollars. Still, I hold over 25% more DMD today than I did from the start. Now that's what I call a good investment.  Cheesy Shocked Cheesy

I will follow DMD into the future, looking forward to the new wallet and beyond....

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY DMD DIAMOND

May you all live long and prosper!  Smiley
AB
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Happy Birthday $DMD!  Kiss

rise and shine bright  Wink

Activity: 95
Happy Bday DMD community! Wish all the best and a fast growth!
Activity: 110
Happy Birthday Diamond DMD!

I keep my coins, minting is very profitable. My RapberryPi runs 24/7 and this is very good, cheap and small Smiley

Diamond I will have a long time, more than 10 years I think... New wallet and whitepaper, the future will be quite positive for the next time.

I am confident about the future.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Eagerly waiting for the DMD v3 whitepaper...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Happy Birthday DMD!  Congratulations to the entire community!

- pokeytex
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
Another milestone for the coin and the Dev team.... congrats ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Let me join Bday party. Best wishes to DMD Diamond and all members of DMD community.

May good heath, great women and awesome prices follow us in the future.

Happy Bday DMD.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Happy birthday to the DMD community!

4 years is the great time for crypto currency.
And Diamond today has a solid foundation for further progress.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Happy Birthday DMD!!

I'm also a long time holder of DMD (3+ years), right in the heart of little New Zealand.
Wish you all well, and may DMD have a long and prosperous path.
PS : this is my first post ever..always lurking in the shadows, not really a keyboard warrior. But just wanted to show my support and gratitude.

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
By looking at the road map graph you give. I really comment that this really gives full confidence about the future of DMD. Hopefully everything can be realized and can solve all challenges easily.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
hi all been a while since i last posted:) ive been invested in DMD for 3.5 years and i have sold some DMD for the first time about 2 weeks ago and got $8000AUD. i invested about $1500AUD in mining hardware, cloudmining and minting. i think thats a good ROI Cheesy

im always happy if a longterm community member
share a success story

Howdy folks

It's long time no see for me too in this thread. Since it's DMD's birthday I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate all members of the Diamond Foundation, as well as all other contributing community members, to the success story so far. A warm thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work during these years!!  Grin

In late 2014/early 2015 I invested almost 10000 dollars in buying DMD and the Cloudmining, Since then I have sold some DMD from time to time, and a bit more during this year, and made a profit of roughly 18000-20000 dollars. Still, I hold over 25% more DMD today than I did from the start. Now that's what I call a good investment.  Cheesy Shocked Cheesy

I will follow DMD into the future, looking forward to the new wallet and beyond....

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY DMD DIAMOND

May you all live long and prosper!  Smiley
AB
Activity: 34
Yes - many years.

Woody,

Does it drop when the POW = 2,5m or when the total outstanding?
 the block explorer says there are "Outstanding 2,181,961 DMD" - POS alone will take that over 2.5 within a few months.

Thanks for any clarity...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Yes - many years.
Jump to: