Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 183. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
What with the price ?! Huh  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Maybe Chinese investors finally turned their attention to the Diamond  Smiley

I think this Elon Mask or Mark Zuckerberg buy Diamond
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
What with the price ?! Huh  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Maybe Chinese investors finally turned their attention to the Diamond  Smiley
Activity: 505
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
In almost 4 years of DMD Diamond existence, there has not been a SINGLE person ever being scammed here. So pls do not refer DMD as a ponzi. DMD Diamond team and the entire community has invested a lot of time and energy into building this project and the best things are yet to come.

Honesty and reputations s something we value a lot.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
Hey does anyone have a download of the DMD blockchain its taking a very long time to sync
and for exp it would show 61% done then 15 minutes you look its only 48% Huh

You can use the DMD installer which already has a blockchain
https://mega.nz/#!lQBTwCgJ!kZOWTcFCACwoeeANrq9jUhXpbm_rT6pGyz2FFVOIQss

Of course this is a temporary solution, since version 3.0 we will have a very compact blockchain

Ok great i think i will just wait until V3.0 comes out will this be in July by any chance?
and thanks for your help. Cool

We plan to release the release in September or maybe in the October (I can not name the exact date right now).
At the moment, a new wallet starts testing in closed mode.
But today you can put your coins in the current wallet 2.0 and receive POS income Wink

P.s
There are many new and interesting things ahead.
It is a pity that not everyone understands this now.
Who believes in this project, will soon be a wealthy man  Wink

Well said my friend and yes i just used the installer and its works 1000% better now
thanks for the link and i believe DMD is a good coin and i am in long term Smiley Diamond is
on my short list of long term coins i i deal with i am not into many coins.
legendary
Seems a little gimmicky, but at least this is an aged coin. 25% annual returns seems unsustainable without a ponzi element

25% per annum will not last forever.
According to the embedded algorithm, after the update, we will have a gradual reduction in reward.
Previously, it was expected that the award would be sharply reduced to 5% per annum, after the system reached a mark of 2.5 million coins.
But considering the improvement of the DMD system, a smooth change in income, most clearly reflects the concept for this crypto currency.

But the main thing is that the system will allow owners of Masternode and large POS wallets a constant and good income, despite the reduction of the award.
In this case, the total number of coins in the system remains unchanged and will amount to 4.38 million coins.

All these details will be published already in the nearest release.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Seems a little gimmicky, but at least this is an aged coin. 25% annual returns seems unsustainable without a ponzi element
legendary
Hey does anyone have a download of the DMD blockchain its taking a very long time to sync

Of course this is a temporary solution, since version 3.0 we will have a very compact blockchain

Ok great i think i will just wait until V3.0 comes out will this be in July by any chance?

We plan to release the release in September or maybe in the October (I can not name the exact date right now).
At the moment, a new wallet starts testing in closed mode.
But today you can put your coins in the current wallet 2.0 and receive POS income Wink

P.s
There are many new and interesting things ahead.
It is a pity that not everyone understands this now.
Who believes in this project, will soon be a wealthy man  Wink

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

Yes, me friend, me friend
meaningless word salad

hey doomynoob
just so you know.. that was like really terrible... just being honest
don't quit your day job... if you have one that is... (unless its writing crap like that)

and back to the topic...glad to see diamond volume on the up

(my apologies for feeding the troll)
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Bitcoin slumped a bit,as we all do..Ethereum took a shit kickin..
But through the storm,against bitcoin we shine..
 Grin
If you think dollars. well.. that's the old way..
Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Focus on the Cakes people.

Remember the Cake baking and decorating contest.  This is the real fun in being a part of a real community behind a legit coin.

Also, as a reference, look at the Activity rating of a user as a filter to what you read in the posts.

I like my cake and I will eat it too!

DMD is for real, and forever.

Exactly, I'm sure that these trolls will soon be extinct from here like cockroaches  Smiley

$50k a year will buy a lot of beer, that is better than what Trolls provide in entertainment, so DMD wins hands down!

50k WOULD buy a lot of beer back when that song came out Wink

Vegas
Activity: 661
We only want the FACTS!

Remember the Cake baking and decorating contest.  This is the real fun in being a part of a real community behind a legit coin.

Also, as a reference, look at the Activity rating of a user as a filter to what you read in the posts.

Exactly, I'm sure that these trolls will soon be extinct from here like cockroaches  Smiley

$50k a year will buy a lot of beer, that is better than what Trolls provide in entertainment, so DMD wins hands down!
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Text goes here
All very good answers (sorry for so many questions!).

I appreciate your time and help!

Thanks again,

-jd
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
1. okay so if I understand correctly, I would have to pay 200 DMD to the address listed in the google document for the corresponding coin number to actually obtain the 200 DMD silver coin?

2. the coin would have a real value of 200 DMD and we would be paying 200 DMD ?

3. would this be able to stake? ie. how would the silver coin stake in a proof of stake model of mining (minting) DMD ?

4. when is the closing date for this?

also,

5. when would the lottery numbers be chosen? would there be any use in looking up previous winning lottery numbers for that austrian lotto to find out if some of the numbers have a better or worse chance of being chosen or are they all the same chance? I have never gambled so I don't really know this answer, sorry if it's a silly question hehe  Roll Eyes

also sorry if these five questions have been answered before I didn't see it and there are almost 700 pages in this thread I tried to browse through but didn't see answer to the above q's so thought I'd ask for simplicity and for anyone else browsing  Grin

1. the silver coin have no nomination
to preorder one u have to send 200 DMD to the linked address and tell me the number

2. the coin and its noble box have the value of the material the value of craftsmanship
and the collector value of being a limitied 99 coin serie an the first ever DMD silvercoin edition
it has additional the value to qualify u for the 10000 DMD lottery with winchance 1:85

3. no

4. when all coins taken or we announce the preorder time is over
not taken coins would not take part in lottery and increase chance of others
leftover coins might be sold later but without a lottery winning chance added

5. i see it as a great way choose a random 2 digit number where we sure have zero influence on it
logic of statistic say all numbers have the same chance
Activity: 242
Diamond good coin

Activity: 661
We only want the FACTS!

Jump to: