Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 186. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
You begging for DMD team to give you a masternode is INSULTING! I mean dude.....a free masternode worth 15-20 BTC? WTF, r u 7 years old?
You mentioning DMD is fishy and scam is big time INSULTING! People have invested countless hours for DMD to reach a point where it is now, without a SINGLE person ever being scammed, and you come here and spread you shit is extremely insulting.
You posting 15 post about unrelated shit is clear case or trolling, for that you get a negative rating. This is also very insulting.
Finally, you mentioning religious context here on our thread is also VERY, VERY INSULTING for true believers and I am one of those.

Consider yourself warned, pls stop.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Wow, thought that guy was just a FUDer, then a troll, then a narcissist, now it's gone to full blown schizophrenia.

Anyway, on topic, I finally bought into some DMD and thought i'd point a rig at it till PoW ends, but I can't seem to find a decent pool and/or the definitive Groest nvidia miner.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

we're all amd here. best of luck to you.

But if you do go amd. I happen to have a kernel for rx 470s that hashes at 35 MH/s. I'll sell it to you. Ha!

Schizophrenia? Who created that word, is all I ask. God owns you child.

Why would you want to mine DMD anyways?

Don't you know mining ends in a couple weeks?

I'm the one who hit PIVX so hard. I then came here and suddenly DMD wants to switch to mns.

Fishy af.

Have you not been reading this thread much?

For example, I have been here, contributing, for 75+ pages. Where have you been? Since March 1 I have been here.

DMD meant a lot to me and it kind of hurts my feelings that you'd say what you did.

This is you last warning bud, pls stop trolling this or any other thread. If I hate one thing, those re FUDers and trolls. Also stop insulting our new members.
Every member of DMD community, regardless of when they joined re welcome here, whether active or just like to lurk.

But we will not allow people to insult or criticize other people on this thread just cause they feel like it.

Understood. I am sorry I did not intend to be in any way insulting. Could you please point me to the part in that quote which was insulting,  so I may know?

Or perhaps the member himn/herself could answer this, if in fact there were any insult contained within whatsoever.

Insulting? I mean, come on. He/she calls me schizophrenic, where in my post am I more rude than this? I was actually trying to help him C+ a little. We're all amd here Alice.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Wow, thought that guy was just a FUDer, then a troll, then a narcissist, now it's gone to full blown schizophrenia.

Anyway, on topic, I finally bought into some DMD and thought i'd point a rig at it till PoW ends, but I can't seem to find a decent pool and/or the definitive Groest nvidia miner.

But if you do go amd. I happen to have a kernel for rx 470s that hashes at 35 MH/s. I'll sell it to you. Ha!

Schizophrenia? Who created that word, is all I ask. God owns you child.

I'm the one who hit PIVX so hard. I then came here and suddenly DMD wants to switch to mns.

Fishy af.

For example, I have been here, contributing, for 75+ pages. Where have you been? Since March 1 I have been here.

DMD meant a lot to me and it kind of hurts my feelings that you'd say what you did.

This is you last warning bud, pls stop trolling this or any other thread. If I hate one thing, those re FUDers and trolls. Also stop insulting our new members.
Every member of DMD community, regardless of when they joined re welcome here, whether active or just like to lurk.

But we will not allow people to insult or criticize other people on this thread just cause they feel like it.

But if you do happen to go amd someday. I happen to have a kernel for rx 470s that hashes at 35 MH/s. I'll sell it to you. Ha!

Schizophrenia? Who created that word, is all I ask. Or more like, "what?" God owns you child.

Fishy af.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Money is nothing. Crypto currency is the future
Damn - I haven't used the "ignore" button in a while - it is now all warmed up....

Do not pay attention, this guy  r8st  turned out to be a troll  Cheesy

Troll?

No my name is Robert Stevenson. I live in Washington State, United States. Seattle, to be more specific. Many know me here.

See? The absolute anti-troll. Here, anyways.

You obviously sold everything for nothing. Press and go forward

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
My earth does include the sea... to those out there wondering.

About time we raise it?

So many ants crawling around. How'd they know?

Who let the salty motherfuckers out ?

Dude you ok ?

No I am not, but thank you very much for asking.

I have had it. And I am about to pull the plug on all of it.

Not just this thread. Not just bitcointalk.org, not just the net, not just the earth, all of it.

I have found none here worthy of my time or energy. None but perhaps, as you say, sweet sweet Marie

complete fruitloop.

Back to the madhouse my friend.

Would happen, but they by now simply refuse to take me.

I am afraid I have, over time, turned too many cages inside out.

Including my own.

Good bye you all.

Hello the rest of you.

Wow, the troll is here again.
 It's time to take medicine and maybe change your doctor.
Your treatment is clearly unsuccessful  Grin
bye

About time we raise it?

Dude you ok ?

Not just this thread. Not just bitcointalk.org, not just the net, not just the earth, all of it.

I have found none here worthy of my time or energy. None but perhaps, as you say, sweet sweet Marie

complete fruitloop.

About time we raise it?

Dude you ok ?

complete fruitloop.

Including my own.

Good bye you all.

Hello the rest of you.
Activity: 175

About time we raise it?

Dude you ok ?

complete fruitloop.

Damn - I haven't used the "ignore" button in a while - it is now all warmed up....

Do not pay attention, this guy  r8st  turned out to be a troll  Cheesy

Troll?

No my name is Robert Stevenson. I live in Washington State, United States. Seattle, to be more specific. Many know me here.

See? The absolute anti-troll. Here, anyways.

Ah ok then you can't see this. I am about to go on an absolute rampage. A massacre. You are going to be squiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiished.

But it won't be me. No.

The world will know its Lord. And so will you.

About time we raise it?

Dude you ok ?

Yes even diamonds will burn in this fire.

I am sorry.

I tried to warn you all. I gave you hundreds of chances. Thousands. Endless.

Those no longer here but with me need not worry about any of this. Those reading with no concept of what is occurring need to silence themselves before ice and fire catch their tongue.

I have collected every grape.

You just need to stomp them now daddy.
legendary

If everything is done correctly and the passwords are matched, then you will see that your wallet (after full synchronization with the network) went into POS minting mode.
The diamond icon in the lower right corner turns blue

I followed all these steps you have outlined here but when I hover the mouse over the padlock icon it says that the wallet is locked but I went to settings and unlocked it and entered my passpharse but still the padlock icon says that it is locked. My 1 DMD won't be mature yet so I won't see the blue diamond right now but shouldn't the padlock say unlocked?

You should not be on the badge of the lock.
After the coins are in an important wallet, it must take at least 9 days before you begin to receive POS revenue.
The main indicator that your wallet is in minting mode is a blue diamond icon  Smiley

Do not pay attention, this guy  r8st  turned out to be a troll  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

About time we raise it?

Dude you ok ?
All of you buying hoping to fill an mn...

Know who you will be co-masternoding with.

Else, have no stake.

I mean for God's sake... if they're able to run a lottery...

Those who have been in this thread since I've been here know what I am speaking of. But those in the other threads of mine.... PIVX.... Ripple.... Dash...., who are also in this thread because of me.... know PRECISELY what I am talking about.

It was quite some March wasn't it? Not only for DMD.

Where would you like to take this from here, because I'm feeling like it needs to be taken to some place other than nowhere.

And I am not the only one.

Like a thief in the night...

Anybody wanting to invest in DMD, read back through the last 50 pgs. Understand where this "v3 masternode" concept originated, heck discover where the DMD frenzy originated in the 1st place. He's telling you, get out.

I don't know if this thread is safe in fact, perhaps I ought to simply stick to my own.

More power in such a seat.

We will have Diamonds, yes.

But they will be mined.

Why?

Because Diamonds are mined.

Duh.

Of all the cryptocurrencies out there other than BTC, Diamond is most obviously THE ONE above all others that should be PoW. Gold and silver speculatives as well.

It's just so darn obvious.

But I needed to get the price up, so you all see there is in fact value... intrinsic and group-oriented... no matter what.

So I say this mn business but I don't mean it, I don't care, I want to work for my living. And I have worked like a mother****er these last few months, in DMD and elsewhere, and I have received absolutely nothing in return. Losses in fact.

You people need a good talking to. A straight talk. And I'm the one to give it. If you want this all to work... to really work.... you need to have HONOR. And dammit, a little common-sense.

I bought DMD because I liked it. As it was. I liked the concept of mining it. I liked the concept of minting it. That is why the price is what you see today, nothing more, nothing less.

No, I'm not going to announce some new coin somewhere.

I just urge you to consider my (I assure you, to me, inconsequential) request that I be allowed a masternode if you do decide to continue on that route. I earned it. I want a part in Diamond, whatever the case, but I do also know of a way to allow for all coins to prosper, using both methods.

And until my request is fulfilled, or until v2 is re-initiated, I can take no further part in this. Further, I will be needing to bend things back to planet earth if you catch my drift.

About time we raise it?

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Okay I now have the DMD wallet up and fully synced to the network and have encrypted my wallet however now that I try and unlock my wallet using the same passpharse it won't unlock. I also sent 1 DMD to the coin to see if it will unlock once there is a balance but still nothing. Is there a command I can put into the console to get it to unlock?

I do not quite understand what your problem is.
You created a new wallet.dat file, next, you must assign it a password.
This is done in the window:

After that you send to your new address a test coin (for example 1DMD)
When you see the incoming transaction and it will be confirmed, you can easily check your password for correctness using this mode

If everything is done correctly and the passwords are matched, then you will see that your wallet (after full synchronization with the network) went into POS minting mode.

I followed all these steps you have outlined here but when I hover the mouse over the padlock icon it says that the wallet is locked but I went to settings and unlocked it and entered my passpharse but still the padlock icon says that it is locked. My 1 DMD won't be mature yet so I won't see the blue diamond right now but shouldn't the padlock say unlocked?
I can be a sharp thorn in your side for all of eternity or you can grant me this one request. I do not want to cause destruction. I never choose to. But when it must happen it must.
legendary
Okay I now have the DMD wallet up and fully synced to the network and have encrypted my wallet however now that I try and unlock my wallet using the same passpharse it won't unlock. I also sent 1 DMD to the coin to see if it will unlock once there is a balance but still nothing. Is there a command I can put into the console to get it to unlock?

I do not quite understand what your problem is.
You created a new wallet.dat file, next, you must assign it a password.
This is done in the window:

After that you send to your new address a test coin (for example 1DMD)
When you see the incoming transaction and it will be confirmed, you can easily check your password for correctness using this mode

I gave DMD all I had. It was growing too fast, so to protect it I sold, just like to founders had been doing to me and the rest of the buyers since March. Do not attempt to tell me I don't deserve an mn because I was a "fool who sold".
I al ready have my XMY/MYR thread going actually. It has already been going for 2 months. Guess when it started? Just look at the charts. Not telling you where though. Perhaps if I had an mn....

Oh well, those with eyes to see see.

The founders are being judged heavily based on this decision. Mark my Words, all of you.

I was also the one who bought in January. Right after the first time I successfully CPU-mined it. I think I bought 25 at that time, it went up that much from that.

My friend, I think that you overestimate your strengths a little.
Of course 7 bitcoins have weight in this small market, but do not think that the growth in value depends on your speculative actions.

If you are now in a position when you sold your coins and the price go up, then you should calm down and begin to think sensibly, discarding emotions  Cool

Let's not clog up the topic here and write things not related to DMD.
So you noticed there are no charges against the team here.
All these people are time-tested and deserve respect.
If you are dissatisfied with anything, just go to another section of the forum.

No, I don't. I was literally the only human buying in January. I watched it, days on end. Volume like... .02 BTC/day average, little .5 DMD buys here and there. Man, you do not know who I am.

I say I have 7 BTC. I do.

And I have thousands.

Ears, eyes, BTCs...

Watching. Waiting.

Whatever will these big boys do?

I even have my own DMD thread. Not telling you where that is either.

Should I cut it?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Jump to: