Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 187. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I was also the one who bought in January. Right after the first time I successfully CPU-mined it. I think I bought 25 at that time, it went up that much from that.

My friend, I think that you overestimate your strengths a little.
Of course 7 bitcoins have weight in this small market, but do not think that the growth in value depends on your speculative actions.

If you are now in a position when you sold your coins and the price go up, then you should calm down and begin to think sensibly, discarding emotions  Cool

Let's not clog up the topic here and write things not related to DMD.
So you noticed there are no charges against the team here.
All these people are time-tested and deserve respect.
If you are dissatisfied with anything, just go to another section of the forum.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I was also the one who bought in January. Right after the first time I successfully CPU-mined it. I think I bought 25 at that time, it went up that much from that.

Screw it, I'll just say it.

Scam.

Why want something no hard work goes into earning? Besides the founder's?

And if the founders are to be that well-appreciated, forever, just because they named  "Diamond", Then for God's sake at the very least consider me to have contributed to the founding enough for me to have an mn so I can continue with my work and leave you rising in peace.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
I bought diamond because I loved mining it.
It's why I am now switched over to XMY/MYR. I believe their initial concept is correct, only now needs to be expanded upon, which can no doubt be accomplished in time.

good luck there im sure they have a active ANN thread and ur participation there is welcome

our standing to POW is clear it was for security reason in 2014 decided to have a hybrid coin rollout POW/POS
state of the art technology 2017 doesnt require that POW part any longer
POS/Masternode runs perfectly fine without POW

so our decision against energy waste was a easy one

for people who want to keep mining for DMD we gave them the possibility
to convert their POW mining income into DMD via https://multipool.bit.diamonds/
and suggest them to use the nicehashminer software in combination with our multipool

we see the decision if someone mine or not as a personal one and its a free world
but same we see the decision if a coin wants to include POW into its coinrollout mechanism
as a decision that should be well considered before taken

and we did decide in our opinion the best path for a future proof coin concept
we are against burning coal in china to power bitcoin mining farms
and so we dont want to attract people who are interested into DMD to energy waste too
global warming is a fact

mine with renewable energy that is co2 neutral i have no issues with that
run ur windmill or photovoltaic and mine as much as u want

legendary
r8st
A few words about bitcoin, that would clarify the big picture

We all see with what difficulties now encounters bitcoin.
This is a lack of consensus on further reform related to the increase in network capacity.
This is almost complete control over the mining market by the Chinese miners, who do so as they are profitable and behave independently from the main community.
But the main problem bitcoin is a tight binding to the algorithm, stitched in Asic chips.
If the system brute force of private keys, with the help of a quantum computer, which is being actively developed and tested at the level of special services will be successful, it will also mean a major collapse of the entire bitcoin of the system.
Because it will not be able to quickly rebuild the new system of calculus and start using a new algorithm.

So this picture, as best as possible, shows the essence of mining and the difference between POS and POW coins

What I don't understand, is this:

You post these "green" eco-friendly pictures here...

Yet you also promote your cloudmining, which is precisely not that, it is Bitcoin mining, with some return in DMD.

So, which is it?

I see DMD as an eco-friendly coin that is POW/POS and now is moving to be an even more eco-friendly coin with it's move to 100% POS.

The cloudemining is just an option for people to acquire DMD with any hardware they might want to mine with while DMD was moving toward the 100% POS.

Then after DMD moves to 100% POS cloudemining it gives people an entry to get some DMD without needing to spend fiat to change into BTC to spend on DMD.

The more options you give to some to get into DMD the stronger it becomes like it has been. Looking forward to the move to DMD v3.0

I bought diamond because I loved mining it.

It's why I am now switched over to XMY/MYR. I believe their initial concept is correct, only now needs to be expanded upon, which can no doubt be accomplished in time.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Yet you also promote your cloudmining, which is precisely not that, it is Bitcoin mining, with some return in DMD.

So, which is it?

I see DMD as an eco-friendly coin that is POW/POS and now is moving to be an even more eco-friendly coin with it's move to 100% POS.

The cloudemining is just an option for people to acquire DMD with any hardware they might want to mine with.

Then after DMD moves to 100% POS cloudemining gives people an entry to get some DMD without needing to spend fiat to change into BTC to spend on DMD.

The more options you give to some to get into DMD the stronger it becomes like it has been. Looking forward to the move to DMD v3.0
The truth of the matter is, at .00025, I bought close to nothing. I needed to purchase about 200 DMD to get it to .00035. Up from there to .00050 cost me about .5 BTC. Then, I walked away for a while, decided to come back when things were taken more seriously... Came back a bit later and saw 999 DMD sitting there around .0005. I bought it. Ran up the price a bit to get excitement, which it did. Kept going and going and going and going all the way to .00075. Now I'm not saying I was the only one buying. But every single spike and jump and caress you see on that chart was very much my doing, as well as others who bought it. Who caused them to buy it? Is all I'm asking. My people ought to sell while the offer stands, because I AM OUT.
legendary

So, which is it?

This is why I left, and why I urge those who followed me in the first place to do the same.

I don't even know these people. And they, like all before them, refuse to offer me any sort of signal of appreciation for my work.

Moving on.

I think that you understand how this crypto market is organized.
There are enough good coins, which by their technical characteristics are much better and more environmentally friendly than bitcoin.
But since most people have heard only about bitcoin, they prefer to buy it, without thinking about alternatives.
But in any business, the one who wins and uses the better solution than the competitors wins.
So it is here, Diamond uses the technology of mining bitcoin for increase own potential.
When this coin significantly grows, it will have a completely different attitude than it is now.
And then people will look more closely at how much energy this system consumes and how friendly it is to the environment in comparison with other systems.
So if you do not understand this, then it's best for you to sit quietly with the bitcoins, expecting it to grow or fall (you can never know for sure)

So, which is it?

This is why I left, and why I urge those who followed me in the first place to do the same.

I don't even know these people. And they, like all before them, refuse to offer me any sort of signal of appreciation for my work.

Moving on.

Screw it, I'll just say it.

Scam.

Why want something no hard work goes into earning? Besides the founder's?

And if the founders are to be that well-appreciated, forever, just because they named  "Diamond", Then for God's sake at the very least consider me to have contributed to the founding enough for me to have an mn so I can continue with my work and leave you rising in peace.
legendary
Hi to all. Lurking through this thread, and have a few questions...

1. When the POW will be stopped, is it will be possible to mine via DMD Cloudmining?
2. What will be the POS interest in v3? (now is 25%, as I know)

Thanks in advance.

welcome Shivoreun nice when one more silent follower raise his voice

1.) DMD Multipool https://multipool.bit.diamonds/
and DMD Cloudmining http://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/
will stay operating when we move towards DMDv3
so they provide alternative way to get hands on DMD beside POS and masternode and exchange

2.) POS interest in DMDv3 is static that means each found block have same reward
we had a little calculation that show when 50% of total coins are inside masternode
and 25% of total coins compete via POS to find blocks than u can estimate that with DMD v3
ur POS income will be higher thant the actual 25% and u can expect the masternode will be lot higher than actual POS

if more or less coins participate in POS or Masternode that affect how good thze rewards will be
less = more rewards
more = less rewards

because of the nature that u more often or less often have ur turn to earn a reward

that is just plain statistic

lucky/unlucky streaks may try to create a different look
but longterm statistic always wins

I still have 30 DMD. If it doesn't go down, you all better at least make that amount worth enough to buy me a new car someday. Maybe one of those flying ones.... Peace.

i call this a possibility

cant see there any reverse trend in buypressure
sorry fellas i see no luck for cheap below 0.00100 dmd soon
maybe never ever again

legendary
I meant to say "10 BTC for a masternode".

u know that most likely even POS in DMDv3 will earn better than now
its not like only a MN can earn u nice income

activity will be rewarded in DMDv3 24/7 POS nodes will earn nice too not only MN

Ya... but I'm an all or nothing sort of guy, and I can't put 100% into just one half of the pos/pow spectrum... I like the checks and balances woven into the cryptocurrency market as a whole, each currency contributing its part and receiving its share, I don't trust it would all go smoothly to entirely do away with PoW, nor PoS, so I wander. Maybe some day I'll find my home. I still have 30 DMD. If it doesn't go down, you all better at least make that amount worth enough to buy me a new car someday. Maybe one of those flying ones.... Peace.

He who believes in Diamond will be rich.
Remember this when you buy a pizza  Smiley
I meant to say "10 BTC for a masternode".

u know that most likely even POS in DMDv3 will earn better than now
its not like only a MN can earn u nice income

activity will be rewarded in DMDv3 24/7 POS nodes will earn nice too not only MN

Ya... but I'm an all or nothing sort of guy, and I can't put 100% into just one half of the pos/pow spectrum... I like the checks and balances woven into the cryptocurrency market as a whole, each currency contributing its part and receiving its share, I don't trust it would all go smoothly to entirely do away with PoW, nor PoS, so I wander. Maybe some day I'll find my home. I still have 30 DMD. If it doesn't go down, you all better at least make that amount worth enough to buy me a new car someday. Maybe one of those flying ones.... Peace.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
keep in mind dmd have low amount of mn so each mn earn multiple payouts a day
this mean if u restart a mastrnode u just lose a few hours and not like at other coins 3 days

Google translator does not give meaningful understanding of this:
and not like at other coins 3 days
You mean, if I restart MN, then I lose an additional payouts for 3 days?
Please explain otherwise.

this mean if u restart a mastrnode u just lose a few hours

And if the wallet stops for several hours, say 12 or 24 hours?
Can I use the 3G network as a backup network?

This usually works in Rounds, so you will miss rounds of masternode rewards.
For example: if one round takes 1 hour and rewards you with 0.5 coins, you would miss 12 coins for being offline for 24 hours.

Step your Nerdgame up and research how Masternodes work in general.  Cheesy
this mean if u restart a mastrnode u just lose a few hours and not like at other coins 3 days

And if the wallet stops for several hours, say 12 or 24 hours?
Can I use the 3G network as a backup network?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Hi to all. Lurking through this thread, and have a few questions...

1. When the POW will be stopped, is it will be possible to mine via DMD Cloudmining?
2. What will be the POS interest in v3? (now is 25%, as I know)

Thanks in advance.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

winner of summerprice guess event is chris congratulations!

LAST CHANCE TO SUBMIT A GUESS IS 20.01

lets have a fun BTC summerprice guess event

from today until 20.01.2017 u can give a bid on a 100 $ BTC pricewindow which noone else did take already

u bid by send 100 DMD towards dKJkAmrcNAm1EiEPJhcM4en5KuRnzBrQir with a transaction message of the bid like 600-700
(the winner get all the DMD and they are send back to address his coins where comming from! so dont send from a exchange (its not possible include transaction message from exchange anyway))

the marketprice blockchain.info 21.06.2017 at first block after 00:00 UTC decide the winner

we have already some bids

already taken slots

600-700 helmut
700-800 bogdan
800-900 stillontop
900-1000 rumhurius
1000-1100 woody
1100-1200 carlo
1200-1300 steve

1700-1800 alex

2100-2200 chris

(the coins will stake and winner get the stake income on top too)

Gratz
well played chris, well played !

Yes, Chris was the closest to the forecast, but it seems that no one thought that the price of bitcoin could be held at such a high level for such a long time.
yeah that was a crazy high guess at that time.

better chris than helmut lol

Thank you @all I am surprised.
We are here but all winners.

Prize DMD 20.01.2017 0,3 $ Today 3,02 $ Easy 1000% without hype.

Kind Regards Christian
legendary

legendary
cryptonit

As we know DMD v3 requires keeping a wallet online 24/7
But there are various technical nuances. Which can lead to a stoppage of the wallet - problems with electricity (sometimes in rare cases it can last 1-3 days), computer (breaking), software, reboot of the system after receiving Windows updates, lightning, tornadoes, alien attacks on your home and other. Smiley
Is there any time gap that does not take into account the stoppage of the wallet?

alien attacks we are protected against
for the rest u should monitor ur pos  wallets and masternodes
every few days to avoid missing rewards
if a masternode is just away a few min it most likely have no negativ impact
if a pos wallet is down a bit it have no negative impact

Jump to: