Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 231. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
here we go someone took the cheap coins!

I liked the price and took 1,300 of them.  Smiley
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
I'm waiting $ 0.5 for 1 DMD Smiley
and by the end of the year $1
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
dont get me wrong that was no raise thats back to normal
the raise many altcoins have this days is still ahead of us

legendary
here we go someone took the cheap coins!
legendary
[snip]
To me, it does not matter as I am in for the long haul and buy on dips.
Charts that do not take into account the price of BTC and POS gains
can be misleading and not show the whole picture. Investing in DMD which is
still around after several years is a much safer bet than a new coin with lots of
promises.
...and of course there is the coming development which may help the price.
Now I know who I am competing with when the price trails downward and I am trying to pick up more Diamonds!
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Let me know when you are buying. I will stop for 1 minute at midnight.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
[snip]

still around after several years is a much safer bet than a new coin with lots of
promises.

Now I know who I am competing with when the price trails downward and I am trying to pick up more Diamonds!

Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
legendary
Any idea how far along we are?

until 2.5 million total DMD there is flat 25% POS
after that mechanics of DMD 3.0 will take over
that create similar coinrollout speed and max coins as our actual rollout state on page one post nr2
where possible we will switch to curve instead of steps but the coinrollout will be the same

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
I have long been watching different coins with the potential for growth. Let's take a look on the annual DMD chart.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/aabeee538705350

On the one hand, we see the beginning of the uptrend. But with another side, a long fall schedule raises certain doubts about the fact that growth will be long. What can you say about this?

Diamond project has a long stage of development.
Basically this is associated with a high award at the initial stage. Now we expect big changes.
Work on a new code, publish a road map and much more.
I am sure that after implementing all the conceived and reducing POS awards, we will see a stable and sustained price increase that will ensure our success.
I'm sure that now is a good time for the gradual purchase of DMD for a long time.

Im working the PoS angle until PoS 3.0 comes out.  Any idea how far along we are?
legendary
What would be really helpful, instead of making decisions solely on price charts,
is a chart adjusted for the price of BTC and adjusted for the growth of
the number of DMD earned through POS. That would provide more accurate information.

For example if DMD was 50,000 Sat and is now worth 25,000 Sat but, BTC doubled
from say $500 to $1,000 you would still be even not counting you earned POS and have
more DMD's now (1 BTC @$500 = 1/2 BTC @$1,000).

promises.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I have long been watching different coins with the potential for growth. Let's take a look on the annual DMD chart.

On the one hand, we see the beginning of the uptrend. But with another side, a long fall schedule raises certain doubts about the fact that growth will be long. What can you say about this?

Diamond project has a long stage of development.
Basically this is associated with a high award at the initial stage. Now we expect big changes.
Work on a new code, publish a road map and much more.
I am sure that after implementing all the conceived and reducing POS awards, we will see a stable and sustained price increase that will ensure our success.
I'm sure that now is a good time for the gradual purchase of DMD for a long time.
legendary

3 year $ value
stable 0.30$
consider that people did a long part of this timeframe 50% POS and now since 1.5 million total coins 25% POS  income
in my opinion this clear show that DMD is a very stable and rewarding investment where u can expect a value growth of 25% per year even with constant $ price
(and way more if the DMD is raising above 0.30$ per piece and u bought below)

i cant predict the future i can read the facts of the past and continue a trend analysis
and this say to me that below 0.30$ is for sure a great entry price in DMD and that even 0% price gain above this would result in 25% value gain over a year timeframe

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

legendary

below 1 BTC towards 0.00030!

what slow down the raise return to our longterm stable price nivou become very thin now

legendary
I am so glad I got involved with this coin and forum.
Thank you Cryptonit for all you do.

Woody
legendary

DMD MULTIPOOL / DMD CLOUDMINING
Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds

redistributed over 317000 DMD! between its users!
yes thats ~15% of total coins!

---------------------

---------------------------------------------------------
ROI Boost enabled now:
All accounts who didnt reach ROI 100%
will be boosted with x5 sharepower!
--------------------------------------------------------

(https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ log in with DMD Address and activate settings area to enable buy shares mode)

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
[email protected]

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD

b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.
https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 25% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide how to buy shares is at FAQ section on https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.
legendary
ohh and today also following happened

770 DMD bonus payout to DMD CLoudmining shareholders
from Reactor wallet
legendary
The industry will adopt you, sooner than you think, overcoat the gem makers, like in Paris.

multiple time in the past it was very visible how impossible it is gather big amounts of DMD in short time

so waiting for the hype and then buy is not working

if u believe in adoption and services build that will use DMD or have effect on DMD via creating buypressure

then u have to gather slowly before this news get released

else

legendary

no sell walls visible
0.00030 BTC is below 1.5 BTC away
and that would be then close to 0.40$
Activity: 215
Merit: 252
The industry will adopt you, sooner than you think, overcoat the gem makers, like in Paris.
Jump to: