Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 232. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Yes, the Diamond looks reasonably stable compared to some coins.

Although there are fluctuations in the price, but in general, these fluctuations lie within the limits of 18 to 30 cents.
I think that at the moment this is normal.
Soon we will reach the value of 2 million coins.
And I hope that some information on the future changes will be officially published in the road map.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
1.1 BTC back to 0.00030
decreasing every day

legendary
on the way back to 0.30$ and above?
legendary
DMD Diamond one of the best spread coins in its coinmarketcap class

Reactor is a community project wallet and bittrex a exchange
so the first real userwallet is below 3.5% of total coins
we are well spread because close to 4 years on market and no premine
every existing coin someone owns was self mined or minted or bought on exchange
all playing by the same rules

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Let them sit on the Exchanges... I will buy them and stake them and hold them forever.
'cause Diamonds are FOREVER!
Like people... well as long as they are alive...
         or as long as someone remembers them...
               after that, well I guess, dang... now I am depressed
                    Time for a drink... what was I saying?
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
expected bittrex exchange addresses are now visible on our main explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/wallet.dws?123633.htm

this is 73874*0.25/12= ~1500 DMD wasted potential POS income each month

if ya hold a large amount of coins at bittrex consider move it into a true wallet and claim ur stake income twice a month

Let them sit on the Exchanges... I will buy them and stake them and hold them forever.

'cause Diamonds are FOREVER!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Traders will trade. Stakers will stake.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

if ya hold a large amount of coins at bittrex consider move it into a true wallet and claim ur stake income twice a month

that is there problem is they don't wanna stake, anyway it s good for the others lol ande amount of dmd grow slower
legendary

legendary
few days ago it was 2 BTC back to 0.00030
today its 1.7 BTC

i think its just a matter of days DMD raise again
each day low price and clever buy cheap small orders is a great opportunity

legendary
we got info from https://bitconvex.com that he was hacked
he lost 3000 DMD which where dumped on our markets today
he will close the service
website is down already

the sad story of a new service page that didnt run state of the art security

legendary
i sold mine few weeks ago  waiting to rebuy

what u waiting for?
cheaper DMD?
very unrealistic
its already a bargain

lol but it s always to expensive if it still going down, i was waiting for 12000sat  Grin
btc is still going up
legendary

what u waiting for?
cheaper DMD?
very unrealistic
its already a bargain
legendary
legendary
any forecasts on the price of DMD?

what do u see?

i see many people hope to gather cheap DMD down at 0.00012
and i see that 0.00030 is just 2 BTC away

this days the altcoin markets are full of risc and opportunities

in such days a man can earn and lose a fortune
Activity: 505
any forecasts on the price of DMD?
legendary
1. everything normal when u make a selftransaction the explorer show just the change in address balance which is in fact
fees which are always minus values

this is totally correct if i send from my address A to my address A 10000 DMD and the tx fee is 0.001 DMD
then a explorer would show this as a transaction with volume -0.001

2. all legendaries are visible in wallet code on github size 15000 get a stakerate*1.25 size 3000 get a stakerate*2
dont forget this people did fund the DMD 3.0 development project
if owner of a legendary address have it correct filled with coins to be able collect the extra stakeincome is in responsibility of the legendary owner
they all have premium access to the dev team and can ask us whenever they need support

// Legendaries, no shutoff time.

/* The Hearth of Eternity.
     * Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Within him lies the strength,
     * the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
     */
    WriteReactorAddr(std::string("dasHERZmwgtvWGNRxs55GPrXsAKwY7bX85"), REACTOR_START_TIME, -1, 15000);

/* The Cullinan.
     * Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of
     * death but once.
     */
    WriteReactorAddr(std::string("dEB799gGhnG89b8bkcPUitgXiJWc7ggNCM"), REACTOR_START_TIME, -1, 15000);

/* Koh-I-Noor.
     * Rough diamonds may sometimes be mistaken for worthless pebbles, just like
     * the true value of a human being can be hidden beneath a hard surface.
     */
    WriteReactorAddr(std::string("dMdjuF7xcsUvkYy2ikaQkx5z5viqNvhzxz"), REACTOR_START_TIME, -1, 15000);

/* The Allnatt.
     * Watch your thoughts, thoughts become words and words become actions.
     * Actions build character and character defines your destiny. AreTimes.com
     */
    WriteReactorAddr(std::string("dTKsf6qD7BeVN7bNZpBM2M1iXfbrt5vvak"), REACTOR_START_TIME, -1, 15000);

/* The Steinmetz Pink.
     * Kishore Now That You Are One Of The Legends, May You Be Immortalized In
     * History. And Bring Hope To, Those Who Have Lost Hope.
     */
    WriteReactorAddr(std::string("dW4mnJLQZwFExTBFTBdGSNte71TfvqC8LX"), REACTOR_START_TIME, -1, 15000);

/* De Beers Centenary.
     * Violence: It is not any once race. The victems of the violence are black
     * and white. Most importantly they were human beings who loved others. BK
     */
    WriteReactorAddr(std::string("dTuJJvYoDcerBaHwoK8cK2oEEpYEWr8Tdh"), REACTOR_START_TIME, -1, 15000);

/* The Moussaieff Red.
     * Dear son Andrei, we love you and wish for you the happiest of days and
     * a bright, healthy future!
     */
    WriteReactorAddr(std::string("dMbc7KM7cDy487C9FrWwvyaquprTgtCWZ8"), REACTOR_START_TIME, -1, 3000);

/* The Sancy.
     * To grow a Diamond is a challenge but a good Diamond gains its value over
     * time. For every Diamond that makes my life a Bliss, a grateful THANKS!
     */
    WriteReactorAddr(std::string("dJWVbYhykxPwJQ1PxxjtQjBoGc1abhfQh7"), REACTOR_START_TIME, -1, 3000);

/* Wittelsbach.
     * Leonidas pros Perses - Molon Lave - Apo ta kokkala bgalmenh twn Ellhnwn
     * ta Iera. Kai san prwta andreiwmenh. Xaire w Xaire Elefteria. Annoula.
     */
    WriteReactorAddr(std::string("dFKNwDWexXFapBBxRh5FsYtj3GkG8TyS75"), REACTOR_START_TIME, -1, 3000);

/* The Hope.
     * In retrospect all will see this impulsive decision helped change the
     * world. Only things impossible are things not yet figured out.
     */
    WriteReactorAddr(std::string("dZTEMvLjwWjtiH3k1LCCX2soLXhQcUDLyZ"), REACTOR_START_TIME, -1, 3000);

(hint: if a legendary is unloaded with coins and not used maybe try get in touch with the owner (i can help reach him) if he is interested sell his legendary address
the change can be only done at next hardfork required wallet release but the address the type (15000 or 3000) and the 144 letter message to the world can be replaced by new owner.
flat fee for code adaption and escrow such a deal would be 0.1 BTC (we would not keep the fee but instead forward it for a extra DMD Cloudmining shareholder payout towards exchange as buypressure)
additional keep in mind when DMD related services will launch legendary10 owners will always get a special thank you)

Activity: 505
developers

1. anomaly?

2. I could be wrong, but it is a legendary address? if so, why he does not use stake x2?

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

like to hear more about new DMD 3.0 - will there be a swap, whether to change scrypt hashing, will pos on the same level and for what update purpose it is done? Thank you

the purpose is easy stated we are a old coin in crypto timeframes we are methusalem old
our codebase even if like the best of its timeframe and have a very well if not be one of the best POW/POS setup
its still based on a very old bitcoin backbone

as preparation for services and apps run on top of DMD we need a updated codebase that give us more posibilities

we have no hurry what we run now is running flawless but still we want to expand our possibilities for the future

thats the reason behind DMD 3.0

we are in the moment with the people we share a development partnership in a talk to be able release a roadmap and ability matrix of DMD 3.0

the plan is that the coin rollout follow the original plan as much as possible just replace the stage from 2.5 million total coins towards 3.5 million total coins
instead of flar 5% POS rate with a curve ramo from 25% towards 1% that in a similar timeframe rollout same amount of coins

after 3.5 million coins it will stay at 1% POS

i hope that we in a few weeks/maybe months able release more details

In addition to this DMD 3.0 would aim to make improvements in areas such as security,  openness and and usability.

Security is never a given and even though the current system works flawlessly and gives a lot of reassurance we can be sure that with time new more powerful technologies will emerge that could threaten cryptographic paradigm. While tackling this aspect of cryptocurrency we would be aiming at reforming the system so it's more open to bigger group of people, miners and investors by providing a greater variety of options when it comes to generating wealth through DMD Diamond.
Ultimately, as good as DMD Diamond is at generating profits through mining, minting and trading, the trend should be at creating true utility. With changes in mind this prospect will be closer than ever.
The nature of changes however is more than just core code development that is why it's so time-stretched and no definitive dates, specs and outcomes can be provided without causing unnecessary speculation.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Theres a mutual agreement between a pusher and the hosting services, aaaaaaaand guess what lies inbetween? Right, its money. Paper / virtual cash is what spins earth around, and due to money such agreements exist. Read theory of money, u tard. Maybe u will educate urself.
Jump to: