Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 250. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

The fact that it is low right now just means it might not be the coin to be selling right now, maybe now is more a time to be buying.

Even if you diversify into several coins, there are times when they all are low at once, and with the holiday season coming up quite likely a lot of people are trying to find some coins to sell to raise funds for the holidays. You should probably expect this to be a bad time of year to sell most altcoins most years.

Consider buying coins for holiday gifts instead of selling them to buy holiday gifts...

-MarkM-
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
Looking forward into the coming months, DMD is an absolute steal at the current prices!

i would say thx to each day DMD will stay this low

Investors have to say thank you for that coin in which they have invested their money became cheaper by 50%?
seriously?
say that DMD is a long-term stable investment and have to wait, wait and wait to coin justified investment and bring a good income ... but it is true of any coin - buy and wait. How much to wait? where stability? someone bought the coin for example 2 years ago for 25-35 cents, but now the coin is worth 15 cents. and where stability?
I do not see why I should say thank you for a low price. price has not even been able to gain a foothold on the 50 cents...
several people use their financial capabilities simply deflate coins from the "old" investors, which at the beginning of creation of DMD have believed in a coin and developers and they want to gradually sell its interest, because most people can not wait 10-100 years promises price stability and growth. Now the price is artificially undervalued to these few individuals were able to pump as much as possible. New people do not come because they see a coin only lose in price. New people will come only if the coin will rise in value or will be very stable. but we do not see any of it.
we do not see any price jumps up or stability.
turns out in favor of the new 1-2 investors price collapses for all older investors, who have helped keep the price stable within the past 3 years.
so need to say thanks?

dmd is a shitcoin...it will soon be dead...dont be caught holding the bag...dmd's chart does not look good and only one exchange.   
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Looking forward into the coming months, DMD is an absolute steal at the current prices!

Investors have to say thank you for that coin in which they have invested their money became cheaper by 50%?
seriously?
say that DMD is a long-term stable investment and have to wait, wait and wait to coin justified investment and bring a good income ... but it is true of any coin - buy and wait. How much to wait? where stability? someone bought the coin for example 2 years ago for 25-35 cents, but now the coin is worth 15 cents. and where stability?
I do not see why I should say thank you for a low price. price has not even been able to gain a foothold on the 50 cents...
several people use their financial capabilities simply deflate coins from the "old" investors, which at the beginning of creation of DMD have believed in a coin and developers and they want to gradually sell its interest, because most people can not wait 10-100 years promises price stability and growth. Now the price is artificially undervalued to these few individuals were able to pump as much as possible. New people do not come because they see a coin only lose in price. New people will come only if the coin will rise in value or will be very stable. but we do not see any of it.
we do not see any price jumps up or stability.
turns out in favor of the new 1-2 investors price collapses for all older investors, who have helped keep the price stable within the past 3 years.
so need to say thanks?

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Activity: 661
We only want the FACTS!
@Cryptonit
You mean the price would be stable at 30 cent? Why do we have now 15 cent?

because people gamble

the game is called

how long u can wait to buy back in / buy more dmd

many people sell altcoins at a major btc spike

and buy back once btc rise reverse a bit

which means people sold dmd at 770$ btc

waiting for below 700$ btc or crazy low dmd price to buy back

as written multiple times this is a risc game but played well u can increase ur amount of dmd a lot

this is market and out of our (foundation) controll

its full in your (dmd trader) controll

long story short

dmd is below 0.30$ because u dont buy it

It maybe because ppl are cashing in Altcoins to sell BTC against FIAT (USD or EUR) but that only works if BTC will eventually drop again.  It is looking like the days of sub-700 USD BTC is long gone.  For those of us that have kept our assets in crypto, we have kept our value.

legendary
no no no!

Here is the correct picture! Smiley

ohh there we have someone who can see ahead
that was the DMD 3.0 releaseday marketarrow u draw i guess
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
no no no!

Good photo Smiley

I am convinced the DMD has a future. After all, it has been a long time and has pulled.
no no no!

legendary
I think this is a game one or two big players ...

that for sure

but even if just a few whales gamble smaller DMD stakeholders can take advantage of that if they buy in at the right moment

when the gambling whales decide that its time to buy again
its to late u will miss the opportunity and they move price upwards without u stock up with cheap DMD

DMD available on bittrex did increase from ~20k towards ~40k

mean double amount of supply on exchange

but that also mean more DMD that dont POS and this way reduce inflation

basically ~2% of total coins on exchanges is still a superlow value and show us people
enjoy gather and stake their coins a lot and be patient enough to wait for DMD 3.0

in fact run a few promotions i guess could easy get the additional coins on exchange being sucked up by new people

but i dont wana ruin the chance for late DMD joiners to fill their pockets with cheap DMD

cheap marketprices are only a issue for sellers

and in fact i think its a good time to let primary seller mindset people bleed out of DMD

as said before since 2 years this is the cheapest DMD u can get hands on

everyone decide by himself if history may repeats or not

i see a clear similar pattern

I think this is a game one or two big players ...
legendary
@Cryptonit

because people gamble

the game is called

how long u can wait to buy back in / buy more dmd

many people sell altcoins at a major btc spike

and buy back once btc rise reverse a bit

which means people sold dmd at 770$ btc

waiting for below 700$ btc or crazy low dmd price to buy back

as written multiple times this is a risc game but played well u can increase ur amount of dmd a lot

this is market and out of our (foundation) controll

its full in your (dmd trader) controll

long story short

dmd is below 0.30$ because u dont buy it
My wallet wont connect to the network. Is this a known problem. I downloaded it from the 1st post a few days ago and now nothing.

Maybe this will help?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17139993
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
My wallet wont connect to the network. Is this a known problem. I downloaded it from the 1st post a few days ago and now nothing.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
@Cryptonit
Activity: 661
We only want the FACTS!
I'm thinking, time to sell the rest of that ETH crap and go back to the more mature DMD!
legendary
important info for DMD Multipool https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ users:
https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=122
2016-12-09

Change in payment (payouts) schedule for hashing power sellers/providers
Dear hashing power sellers/providers,

Due to extremely increased Bitcoin Transaction fees we're once again forced to adjusting payments (payouts) schedule. We are striving to process payments to miners fast, multiple times per day and making sure that payments are confirmed as soon as possible - by including adequate amount of Bitcoin Transaction fee from our pockets to each payment (payouts).

Unfortunately Bitcoin Blockchain network is completely saturated lately and thus the Bitcoin Transaction fees became enormous. We are supporting and encouraging SegWit adoption and really we hope that it will soon be implemented and thus enable normal Bitcoin Transaction fees and higher transaction processing throughput. But until this is realized, we will change our payout schedule as follows:

Payments (payouts) will be issued four times a day if your unpaid balance is greater than 0.1 BTC. We will be processing payments for balances greater than 0.01 BTC once every week, usually each Saturday at 16:00 UTC. Payments for balances greater than 0.001 BTC will be processed once every four weeks.

The switch to the new payment (payouts) schedule for hashing power sellers/providers will take place on December 10th 2016 at 09:00 UTC.

We are also making a commitment that as soon as Bitcoin Blockchain transaction processing network will be extended by either implementing SegWit or a hard fork to a larger block size, we will switch back to previous payouts schedule, allowing more frequent payouts with lower payout thresholds.

Thank you for your using our service and keep on hashing! Wink

Best regards, NiceHash team

this also affect when we can convert ur nicehash mining income towards DMD
basically less frequent but higher DMD payouts
legendary
19 cents per coin. This low price was last time at the beginning 2015 year.

thats great news means the best moment since two years to stock up with DMD

that this is a great opportunity is clear

the question is just who will take it

and who adds another lost opportunity to his cryptocurrency investment history

19 cents per coin. This low price was last time at the beginning 2015 year.
legendary
@markm

i suggest following addnode entries

#all lines with a # in front are optional settings and inactive as long as u leave the #

##################

logtimestamps=1
listen=1
noirc=1
addnode=213.136.80.93
addnode=37.187.176.193
addnode=167.114.184.20
addnode=213.136.86.202
addnode=213.136.86.205
addnode=213.136.86.207
addnode=84.39.96.180

bantime=3600
maxconnections=50

#changeaddress=youraddressforchange
# to disable PoS
#reservebalance=9999999

# for more logging
#debug=1
#printcoinage=1
#printcreation=1
#printpriority=1
#printstakemodifier=1
#printcoinstake=1
#printfee=1
#printjunk=1

############################

we will update first page of this thread to the same soon

as u can see here some wallets still not updated towards 2.1.0.4 which increase the chance they end on a fork
if u didnt do already make sure u run the actual wallet
https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases
Diamond v2.1.0.4
DMDcoin released this on 7 Jul

and today

so nothing changed in the network situation

there is the mainnet with all explorer and exchanges and 170+ active nodes most of them already on wallet 2.1.0.4

and there is since some time a fork with like 30 wallets that didnt update to 2.1.0.4 with no explorer and no exchanges

if u update wallet to 2.1.0.4 and u use the addnode as suggested above there is absolute no risc u land on a wrong chain

the reason this happend is because we did release wallet 2.1.0.4 as a non mandatory wallet and did not block the old 2.1.0.3

but in fact it is mandatory because 2.1.0.3 wallets are very likely to fork if the not run 24/7

the reason is one time check inside is done in a way that use a actual time instead of blocktime when he check blocks he sync

this is no issue if blocktime and actual time is basical the same (for a 24/7 node) but if u go with ur wallet just online from time to time or u suffer some poweroutage and have to sync a few history block there is

always a chance that without wallet 2.1.0.4 u lose connection to the mainnet

we could release a 2.1.0.5 to finally block all comunication with the forked 2.1.0.3 wallets but that would mean we also lose the "good" 24/7 active 2.1.0.3 wallets which are still with the mainnet now

we did decide to not release a 2.1.0.5 and instead remember again and again people to please update to 2.1.0.4

this issue fix itself as more and more of the users will update to 2.1.0.4

Jump to: