Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 260. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
let's add 2FA authorization to it for more security! Just my opinion.

2FA in what sense?

i mean do u really want to trust a 3rd party (which provide 2FA) to be able access ur coins?

if at all i would love multisig play a role to create more security

multisig is blockchain tech

2FA and use some google auth or authy are in my opinion a step backwards

Once again it is just an idea.  I am someone who had all of my coins stolen.  Which in turn removes confidence in storing any real value.  I look at DMD as a store of value and would love a better security option if I were to store any real amount of wealth.  If 2FA is not the answer (I am no Dev) then maybe there is something else more secure?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
one thing to discuss

how about with DMD 3.0 we have a 10:1 coin supply reduction

just something to think about

technical we can do it

all balance are reduced by 90% and all total coin related mechanics adapted

max 438k DMD (below a half million after 30+ years!)

maybe that amount of total coins would suite a coin with the name Diamond better?

opinions?

@cryptonit - this equates to a 10:1 reverse split in the equity world.  I am not sure that I understand the point of it other than just making the coin appear to be worth more.  I would much rather prefer leaving the DMD where it is at and dev the crap out of it.  It is considered a store of wealth - let's add 2FA authorization to it for more security! Just my opinion.

edit - what will happen to the value of all of our cloud mining investments?  will that be reversed as well?

I think that the concept of crypto currency and 2 FA service from google it incompatible.
How can we trust your money a corporation that continually collects information about users?
No one knows when she will turn her against you.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
let's add 2FA authorization to it for more security! Just my opinion.

2FA in what sense?

i mean do u really want to trust a 3rd party (which provide 2FA) to be able access ur coins?

if at all i would love multisig play a role to create more security

multisig is blockchain tech

2FA and use some google auth or authy are in my opinion a step backwards
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
one thing to discuss

technical we can do it

maybe that amount of total coins would suite a coin with the name Diamond better?

opinions?

@cryptonit - this equates to a 10:1 reverse split in the equity world.  I am not sure that I understand the point of it other than just making the coin appear to be worth more.  I would much rather prefer leaving the DMD where it is at and dev the crap out of it.  It is considered a store of wealth - let's add 2FA authorization to it for more security! Just my opinion.

edit - what will happen to the value of all of our cloud mining investments?  will that be reversed as well?
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Market cap is good, current is 5X of March's, we see steady growth on dmd, it is organic growth, keep working dev, you will get much paid.
legendary
no statement could be more wrong than
DMD Diamond Foundation have no visions

legendary

My opinion is Diamond is dying.
10:1 reduction plan, indicates how sad your coin has become ever since the private reactor keys were being sold, and now you are selling more
Go ahead and make it a 1000:1 , it still won't break a dollar, it will just keep dropping in price.
This coin has no vision left except shenanigans.

first of all there is no private reactor keys sold
people bid with a contribute to DMD Cloudmining
the private reactor key is a daily promotion bounty

and absolute everyone have the same chance to get hands on a key
all play by same rules

second the private reactor keys are nothing we can pull out of nowhere
its wallet code based that every 6 months 30 keys go active not more not less
and they are used for promotion activities

u would be surprised how many visions we have
for the longterm followers the roadmap is clear it was stated multiple times
and that the next milestone DMD 3.0 is a really huge one that need not weeks but many months
doesnt make it less but more promising
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Well, as long as trolls re around, this means DMD is in great shape. The desire to buy something low and buy high will make people do crazy stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

10:1 reduction plan, indicates how sad your coin has become ever since the private reactor keys were being sold, and now you are selling more
Go ahead and make it a 1000:1 , it still won't break a dollar, it will just keep dropping in price.

Dying? It's been one of the longest running coins there is.. And you don't know what Diamond 3.0 has in store for the future. Move along if you don't like the coin, plenty of others out there
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

legendary
one thing to discuss

technical we can do it

opinions?
legendary
if u interested in a private reactor key with a chance claim it at minimum bid
u should place a bid asap

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,156.msg1217.html#msg1217

keep in mind there only 30 keys every 6 months
and the minimum bid this time is crazy low at 0.1 BTC

the bids are listed in the order they are incoming and the higher ones first

that means a 31th minimum bid will for sure fail
each day we chose the first from list as winner of a key
legendary
wow the first 7 open to bid keys already have a bid
now u can just wait for the new key slots that open one each day
or place a higher bid for a key who have already a bid
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Just dropped by and put in my bids for the reactor auction, here's to a great 2017 for DMD!
legendary
thx for ur feedback galactus

the logo discussion was started up by a community member
not by DMD Diamond Foundation

i think u missed the point in the discussion about the origin of this
based on the research by leonardo da vinci and the so called perfect ratio / golden ratio
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

trust me the DMD Diamond Foundation is a strong supporter if human rights and ur
organize the Ku Klux Klan and start burning black guys and at the same time, just in case the Jews
is a wording and a representation of a unsensible and wrong mindset that i dont want to read again in our thread
we have people all around europe and even the whole world which are involved in creating DMD Diamond or just be part of the voyage
and non of them is more or less valuable because of race gender religion or age
we rate people alone by their actions and nothing else

regarding market and news situation the community know we in the big leap from DMD 2.1
towards DMD 3.0 which include a total new wallet code base
there is not much to report before we in testnet status
then we can start a serie of weekly reports about the DMD 3.0 abilities
it make no sense do that now we need testnet status
to know what of the ambitious goals make it into main network at release
and which features might have to wait a bit longer

if u look the longterm graphs u see that the dollar value (green) is very constant around 0.30$
its a normal market behavior to be silent between major releases
if there is any doubt from ur side if DMD Diamond will deliver a good DMD 3.0 release
rethink ur involvement in this journey

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
both options logo sucks Smiley
the second more worse than the first - pentagram and stars? left to paint the star in red and call the coin ruble and begin to worship Satan Smiley
my personal opinion.
coin which can not grow up to 50 cents for 3 years, not to mention the 1 dollar can quite rightly have such a logo Smiley

it seems to me that developers give all the time to some other more profitable project.
look at this topic, there is almost no one says anything, here quietly as a graveyard.
and only long-ago echo promises developers that when the coin will cost a few dollars.

and what we see?
No advertising this coin, there is not enough advertising for the sale of legendary addresses, coin course understated month after month.
why? the developers are buying coins or their friends?
Course coin lower than at the beginning of the year. is that progress?

before the notification of the start of the next round on the sale of legendary addresses was a sharp jump in the purchase of coins for a few thousand coins.
happenstance? I don't think so. Smiley
behind-the-scenes game and plums information from insiders-developers.

Plus not clear for what this new ugly logo with the stars and pentagrams Smiley
us remains yet to organize the Ku Klux Klan and start burning black guys and at the same time, just in case the Jews Smiley
legendary

(Actual auction 1 DMD Private Reactor Key each day goes to the highest bidder on DMD Cloudmining shares)

There are only 28 keys being auctioned.
Grab the chance to win one of the Private R-Keys!

What will I get if I win an auction?
- DMD Cloudmining Shares; where 1 share is equivalent of 1$ value in BTC of your winning bid
- A Private Reactor Key; Double Stake Boosted 1000DMD capacity address for 12 months

What is a DMD Private Reactor Key?
DMD Private Reactor Key or Private R-Key for short, is an address that can store 1000 DMD in one coin pile (a single transaction).
For 12 months these coins will stake at twice (x2) the base stake rate. So, the base 25% p.a. is boosted to 50% p.a. which translates into extra 250 DMD per year.
Simply put, it’s doubled income!

What are the rules of the auction?
Each auction runs for 24h.
Each day, bids can be increased up until 24:00 CET after that the next auction starts.
The minimum bid amount is 0.1 BTC.
The minimum raise amount is 0.05 BTC higher than last bid. (The bid must already be placed.)
You can bid on any of the days in advance. If it’s Monday, you could place your bid for Friday’s auction. Also, if you were outbid on any of the days, your base bid amount is automatically moved to the next day’s auction.  
To place your bid make a post in this thread with the amount of BTC you pledge.
Once you win an auction you will be contacted via PM with detailed instructions of how to claim your boost, use your Private R-Key and Cloudmining shares.
The 12 Months stakeboost will start at 16th November
if u win a key early and fill it with coins ur coins can gather already now coin age
which u can claim at double stakerate if u not open wallet in stake mode before 16th November

what u get if u win auction u get the DMD Cloudmining shares 1 share for each 1$ value of BTC contributed of ur winning bid
AND a private reactor key!

what is a DMD private reactor key:

its a address that can store 1000 DMD send into it with a single transaction
and for the next 12 month this coins will stake with stakerate x2 (yes double stake income!)
so in fact win one auction will grant u free 250 DMD over the next 12 months
(a bit more if u consider compound interest)

to make i easyer and less work we will manage the bids for 7 days
so u can bid for days in advance too
for each day people can increase their bid until 24:00 CET that date
(minimum bid  bid is 0.1 BTC minimum raise of a day with a bid already is 0.05 btc higher than last bid)
when u place a bid write  amount example 0.25BTC as a reply in this thread
ur bid will be used for today if its higher than actual bid if not it will be used for a follow up day and all other lower bids fall a day backwards
once u won a day i send ya a PM with further instructions how u can claim and use ur bounty key and buy ur shares

Bids will ONLY be done in this thread:
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,156.0.html

Information on currently placed bids will be updated with each reply to a placed bid.

----------------

more info about DMD Cloudmining:

--------------------------------

DMD MULTIPOOL / DMD CLOUDMINING
Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds

redistributed over 252000 DMD! between its users!
yes thats ~15% of total coins!

---------------------

---------------------------------------------------------
ROI Boost enabled now:
All accounts who didnt reach ROI 100%
will be boosted with x5 sharepower!
--------------------------------------------------------

(https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ log in with DMD Address and activate settings area to enable buy shares mode)

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
[email protected]

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 25% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide how to buy shares is at FAQ section on https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

--------------
--------------

AGAIN A REMINDER:
BIDS CAN ONLY BE DONE HERE:
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,156.msg1201.html#new
legendary
I get the idea
Da Vinci style sample

thats maybe a nice cut bit not a perfect cut following the da vinci logic

ur example form in the center not a pentagon

see here how the diamond perfect cut looks like

http://www.aminluxury.com/amin/en/da-vinci-diamond/

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I get the idea
Da Vinci style sample Picasso Style sample  Grin !!!
imgur.com/a/ImwtN

We have some changes on design  !
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I Love CryptoDAO.com
Jump to: