Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 264. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Thank you, So i can just stake the coins by leaving wallet open? what is cloud staking?

here all info about DMD v2.x POS meachnics
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html
its strong suggested u encrypt ur wallet so if u keep ur wallet running in unlocked for minting only mode no one who have access to ur computer who dont know the password can spend ur coins

cloudstaking is if u trust a 3rd party to stake ur coins
this is similar to trust a bank and get interest
just banks should be high regulated and need a licence
cloud staking provider its a trust relationship between u and them so select carefull or stay staking ur coins urself
(which is the suggest way why hand ur coins someone else if u can do the same urself without fees and just trust ur own abilities to not lose ur wallet.dat backup or ur dump of private keys)

and last but not least there is DMD Cloudmining which i explain more in the next posting

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Thank you, So i can just stake the coins by leaving wallet open? what is cloud staking?

legendary
How isn't the 25% yearly amount making he price drop? Everyone is hoarding? If everyone is hoarding then one day they will all decide to dump and Dmd will be worthless? I'm just asking because I'm thinking of buying some coins

how 50% didnt make the price drop?
understand that here at DMD Diamond we use POS as coin rollout mechanism
but in a way that guarantee constant decreasing inflation in a over 30 years coinrollout timeframe

many hyperinflation coin failed in the past
but DMD isnt hyperinflation its constant decreasing inflation

once we reach 2.5 million total coins the POS rate will decrease
not instant to 5% as listed in the outdated coin rollout pictures

but instead in a curve from 2.5 million total coins towards 3.5 million coins
from 25% towards 1%

so investing now in DMD give ya far over a year 25% POS and  even then
in the first few years high interest

DMD Diamond by design is designed as storage of wealth solution
so as u call it hoarding is the designed way to use it

everyone and the DMD Diamond Foundation at first know
longterm attached services and apps that can be utilized with DMD is the path to success
and that is together with development of DMD 3.0 what we are working on

if u see DMD as a way to gather BTC u are wrong here
if u see DMD as a way to have alternative ways to grow ur wealth then we share the same vision

we are still in early adopter coin rollout phase and the reason prices stay very stable since years
is because people know the POS rain of DMD wont be that big forever and diamonds will be scarce and valuable in the future
typical DMD Diamond investors think in multi year timeframes and not weeks or months

if thats your mindset u will find a family of like minded people here that try build something great together
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
How isn't the 25% yearly amount making he price drop? Everyone is hoarding? If everyone is hoarding then one day they will all decide to dump and Dmd will be worthless? I'm just asking because I'm thinking of buying some coins

If you follow your theory of accumulation for the sake of high interest rates, almost all Bitcoins today must already be sell their investors.
After all, Bitcoin does not make its owner the rich, in the bitcoin no annual income as a percentage (people only hope  a further rise  the cost).
However, this does not happen.
 Diamond is a unique and rare coin.
This coin has more time that she has acquired and services received in the future use of both rare and valuable digital assets.
In addition, 10 unique DMD addresses have received the honor of the legendary names in the world of diamonds, has made it possible to write the names  their owners in the history.
None of the major investors will not sell your coins for a pittance.
I am sure that when the award will be reduced to 5% the price of DMD will only grow.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
keep price low i wanna be in top 10  Grin

It depends if the demand will continue to grow or not.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Thanks for the info cryptonit, it seems Diamond Coin has an even distribution among the different holders. Good sign for an alternative coin.
I share your idea about the market: I've seen it before and it will always happen. Nothing to worry about at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
keep price low i wanna be in top 10  Grin
legendary
to me this market looks like a gather coin traps
created to suck up coin below 0.00055

i wouldnt wonder if that 0.00060 wall is just a fake sellorder to keep market low

nothing wrong with sell coins that cheap
if u happy with the 25% income a year that DMD generate u even if the price stay constant

but if u aim for more i wouldnt sell into a trap knowing that all longterm profit is also sold then

that more and more people join in u can also see here

the top 1000 coin share did increase from ~18% to nearly 28%
over 30% gain of that small-medium sized investors share

legendary
change ur BTT password it seems bitcointalk passwordlists are traded on darkweb

also i suggest delete all ur messages inbox and outgoing

use the prune messages option to do in a few mouseclicks

its not the first time BTT get hacked u just cant leave any sensible data in their database even if its PMs
legendary
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225

feedback and test the exchange is welcome by DMD community members
once we get a few positive user reports we add it to our list of exchanges that support DMD
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Thanks for forwarding this cryptonit. I've sent rofo an e-mail about the SEPA crash bug.

I have the impression DMD is getting some momentum,
I guess some people are starting to realize, that DMD is about to shine even more.
legendary
please post NOBLEPAY feedback and support questions bug reports here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.new#new
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I have to report that on Android 4.3 the app crashes at start unfortunately.

In any case I read and looked very closely what are the actual app functionalities and I'd say this is going to be something good. I do hope the development will continue because it can be a killer app!
Good DMD is a privileged coin in this sense.
legendary
The noble app is a great development and it will help a lot to make DMD and others really useful in the real world.
But it is still very beta I have to say, I couldn't find many gift cards for European shops and as soon as I try do to a SEPA transaction, the noble app crashes.

But keep up the good work guys, the noble app will really help cryptocoins getting a wider reception.
please make sure u report rofo the issues u faced at sepa
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
The noble app is a great development and it will help a lot to make DMD and others really useful in the real world.
But it is still very beta I have to say, I couldn't find many gift cards for European shops and as soon as I try do to a SEPA transaction, the noble app crashes.

But keep up the good work guys, the noble app will really help cryptocoins getting a wider reception.
legendary
here come the new nicehash miner tool
https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashMiner/releases

just use ur https://multipool.bit.diamonds/
BTC address attached to ur registered DMD address
as mining address in nicehashminer and u will earn DMD payouts
provided by our fee free convertion service

legendary
important to understand is that
the BPAY features of NOBLEPAY only work in australia
and the SEPA features only work in europe
and the GIFTCARDS are not for all regions too

we can expect more regions be included with raising success of the plattform

but for us europeans the status quo is already awesome!
and for australians too...

SEPA means crypto to € bank accounts in whole europe!

for now the supported coin list have only a few premium coins that are from start of NOBLEPAY full supported (native)

BTC Bitcoin
NOBLE Noblecoin
NOXT NobleNXT
ERC Europecoin
DMD Diamond

STEEM Steem

NOBLEPAY have a SHAPESHIFT possibility but it seems to be actual disabled
with that enabled another ~50 coins are supported but not native so the fees are not as low as for the native coins

again:

to be a native premium coin is a honor for each coin
and in future coin will have to pay in NOXT to get this rank

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

What would you consider a full featured Altcoin for regular use ...

- DIRECT SEPA Payment in EURO or Australian Dollor ?? BORDERLESS ??
- AMAZON SHOPPING using just EUROPECOIN via GIFTCARD ?
- over 400 (!!) international Giftcards for EUROPECOIN ?
- filling your Creditcard using just EUROPECOIN ?
- Doing it all Mobile with your Smartphone ?

NOTHING EASYER THAN THAT

can't  whait to use it?

GET THE APP:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jasonlcurby.noble#details-reviews

and because he did a great job, jump over to this Thread and say "thank you",
to  show everybody, that its great, to support the Europecoin community, because we care:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnoxt-noblenxt-proposalwhitepaper-nobles-1st-colored-coin-841741

ENJOY
Matthias  Grin

You can fill FACEBOOK, Burger King, Ebay and Co. digital giftcards with Europecoin.

Amazing and very useful powertool!
FINALLY

Steve

and guess what?

YES u can do all that with DMD too
DMD is a full supported premium coin on NOBLEPAY APP

That's a nice feature to have. I look forward to seeing more exciting things in the future. Especially DMD 3.0, that should allow for further price appreciation. So if you're not holding coins now, you may want to get some before DMD 3.0 launches.
Good luck and good trading
Brian
Jump to: