Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 267. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Yes I run v2.1.0.4
but never sync ....

Show this message:

"...Downloaded 1567478 blocks of transaction history.
Last received block were generated 76 day(s) ago."

in this FAQ is a guide that explain how to fix a chain that synced into a fork

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/diamond-dmd-faq-1478653

when u updated the wallet to late ur local blockchain still stuck in a wrong synced blockchain

its pretty easy to fix by replace the wrong blockchain files as u can read in the FAQ link i posted
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Yes I run v2.1.0.4
but never sync ....

Show this message:

"...Downloaded 1567478 blocks of transaction history.
Last received block were generated 76 day(s) ago."
legendary
Can anybody help me?

I have an error in my wallet:

ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block f07467e668e3b0583c6e2f6d4372e0027b6408acb3693b2452d666350a4b33c8

thank you

do u run wallet version 2.1.0.4 ?

2.1.0.3 can create issues when u try to sync after been offline for some days
Activity: 6
Can anybody help me?

I have an error in my wallet:

ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block f07467e668e3b0583c6e2f6d4372e0027b6408acb3693b2452d666350a4b33c8

thank you
legendary
u need wallet version 2.1.0.4
rokos devs are informed

https://github.com/BitcoinFullnode/ROKOS-OK-Bitcoin-Fullnode/issues/5

try get a status about rokos dmd wallet release from them

regarding pow we have the hybrid pos/pow solution because of the added security
a hybrid block production is much more resistemt against a lot of possible attack vectors

hybrid is the reason why dmd without waste lot energy still is very secure

dmd pow mining is done via gpu

Thanks for the info, could you possibly point me in the right direction on how to expand the file system of my PI? It's in the directions from the ROKOS thread but not in detail.

the truth is after a initial test of rokos which was working
i had not enough time to play with the raspi2 rokos and keep it updated
im involved in to many crypto projects
(and 3 year old boy twinns and a wife and a non crypto dayjob and a house a garden some pets and and and....)

im sure the better place to ask rokos related questions are the rokos theads
Activity: 10
rokos devs are informed

a hybrid block production is much more resistemt against a lot of possible attack vectors

Thanks for the info, could you possibly point me in the right direction on how to expand the file system of my PI? It's in the directions from the ROKOS thread but not in detail.
legendary
rokos devs are informed

Activity: 10
Hey guys,

I am trying to get a DMD wallet synced up on a raspberry PI with the Rokos Flavors OS. I am having some issues with the DMD wallet, for one I don't think it is the most up to date wallet. The wallet on the rokos os is 2.1.0.1 so I guess I will need to update that somehow?

Also it doesn't seem to want to sync at all, so maybe I will have to edit the config file but I am not sure how to do that on this OS. Any help or links to previous discussions would be greatly appreciated.

On the other hand I am trying to fully understand the dynamic of DMD's hybrid POS/POW.

I understand that 50% of the blocks are mined via POS, so the other 50% are mined POW via the Groestl algo? Does this mean its Asic resistant and more profitable with GPU? hope my questions make sense. Thanks guys!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Bought some around 47000 satoshi
I'm diversifying my crypto investment portfolio and this came up as a valuable pick.
I have a full synced wallet and I've just started staking.
 Wink
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
BTC: 1Kurto6PK5feTYkdg88oy62HecQsFSZ7hr
near to 3BTC volume on bittrex and  0.00052885 BTC max value today...
GOGOGO DMD... i wanna see you over 80k sat ^^
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
Hello again,

Sorry for my absence - haven't forgotten about this project & I will begin working on a rough draft in the morning (3AM here, need to sleep...getting delirious).

I will PM you as well, just to catch up....once I get a few cups of coffee in me  Wink

Cheers!

Hi and welcome to the DMD community Smiley. I have responded to your PM.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

TASK
Write an article about DMD Diamond in English for publication on https://en.wikipedia.org.

CRITERIA
1. The article must be written in clear and comprehensible English, thus the person who applies for the task need to have very good knowledge in the English language.

2. The article must be objective and follow the terms of use on Wikipedia.org.

3. It is highly desirable that the article is written in such a way that a person without crypto experience can understand the article. After having read the article, a non crypto experienced person should have enough knowledge to find and seek help in DMD forums, set up a DMD wallet and buy DMD at an exchange.

4. The article shall make awareness of the DMD brand and logo. When referring to the coin/brand, the name DMD Diamond or DMD shall be used. DMD Diamond logos to be used can be found at http://bit.diamonds/#promo.

5. The article shall be read and commented by me, hallared, and DMD Foundation before published on Wikipedia.

The above five criteria must be accepted and fulfilled by the person who apply for the task and by fulfilling the criteria the person can claim the Private Reactor Address as reward for the article work.

If you are interested in doing this task, reply in this thread or send me a PM.

During article writing I offer my assistance if you would like to discuss something. Below are guidelines, they are to be considered as help and as what could be suitable to include in the article. You may treat the guidelines in a personal manner and add or reject topics, as long as the five criteria stated above are fulfilled.

Guidelines for content

DMD Diamond a cryptocurrency.
Explain what a cryptocurrency is, differences to fiat etc

A short history of DMD Diamond
Milestones, anniversaries, articles about DMD

The purpose of DMD Diamond
Utilities, visions, goals, roadmap. perhaps Cryptonit or Popshot could help a bit with this content.

Coin roll-out plan
Describe coin roll-out plan, total amount of coins, timeframe etc.

How DMD are created
-blockchain
Explain what a blockchain is, i.e. how it is secured, how it is maintained, public ledger, block explorer and so on.

-PoW
Explain DMDs PoW, i.e. algorithm Groestl, generation block time, transaction confirmation time etc.

-PoS
Explain DMD PoS, i.e. minting via coins in wallet, 25% interest per year, how pos works, coinage and so on.

How to obtain DMD
Use a windows environment when doing all the explanations below.

-wallet
Describe how to set up a wallet and explain the relationship between the DMD wallet and the blockchain, i.e. the coins are kept in the blockchain and the wallet gives access to the coins.

-exchange
Explain how to obtain DMD on an exchange. This might require a short guide on how to obtain bitcoins, since you need bitcoins to be able to buy DMD at the moment.

-DMD PoS
Explain how to PoS DMD in the wallet.

-DMD PoW
Explain how to mine DMD.

-DMD Multipool and Cloudmining
Explain how to obtain DMD via Multipool/Cloudmining.
When writing about the Cloudmining, remember that the Cloudmining project is run by Helmut Siedl as a private person and not by DMD Foundation.

DMD Security
Explain how DMD is secured by PoW/PoS, DMD Reactor and other measures.

Unique Crypto Assets (UCA), Legendary 10, Private Reactor Addresses.
Explain what they are and the purpose of them.

DMD Foundation
The role of and members of DMD Foundation. perhaps Cryptonit or Popshot could help a bit with this content.

References
Don’t forget citing sources, they are important for the reliability. Wikipedia guidelines for citing sources can be found here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources.

Publishing
When the article is ready for publishing a main stand-alone DMD article shall be created and an entry shall be made in the List of cryptocurrencies https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptocurrencies on Wikipedia.

Reward
The reward for writing the article and publishing it on Wikipedia is, as Cryptonit has stated, a Boosted Private Reactor Address able to hold 1000 DMD with double stakerate for 1 year. The address will be filled with some DMD, the amount is yet to be decided.

i understand create a video that we can use and suit our brand is lot effort

i understand create a wikipedia entry is also lot work special if u should also maintain it

so i offer to also to help fill that both keys  (how much of the 1000 DMD is tbd once we get serious offers from people to do that job)

Hello again,

Sorry for my absence - haven't forgotten about this project & I will begin working on a rough draft in the morning (3AM here, need to sleep...getting delirious).

I will PM you as well, just to catch up....once I get a few cups of coffee in me  Wink

Cheers!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
Patience is the key to have a good profit. You need to wait for long time to get good profits. Hold DMD now. Grab as much as you can below 0.0005 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
Volume update for diamond

$169 for 24 hours HA HA

What is this high school? So volume is low at this time. There are things going on in the background that should increase volume exponentially..
legendary

$169 for 24 hours HA HA
Reach in your pocket and buy more! That will help!

we have healthy ~9 BTC on buyorderbook

just no one want to sell cheaper

and we just 1 BTC away from 0.00050

and 3 BTC from 0.00060

but we have here  bunch of longterm investors no one wants to push upwards and is happy and smile if he can gather more cheap DMD

i can remember the dude who was sad his 5k DMD dont get sold he placed them  at 0.00060 on market while market was somewhere between 0.00040 and 0.00050

similar situation to now

and what happend to his 5000 DMD sellwall at 0.00060?

he sold all of them for 0.00060 each DMD

this means

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

$169 for 24 hours HA HA
Reach in your pocket and buy more! That will help!
Activity: 378
Merit: 251

$169 for 24 hours HA HA
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
still as said already we evaluate possible ways to reward people who remove their coins from circulation for some time

What ways are already available in addition to legendary addresses?

DMDs PoS function rewards people for holding their coins for a certain amount of time. Isn’t that the most principal way to “…remove coins from circulation for some time…”? I think 25% per year is a good return on an investment.

Recently there was an auction for 30 Private Reactor Keys that generates double stake rate (for 1000 DMD for 1 year), and Cryptonit stated there will be more auctions of such keys/addresses in the future.

I’m not saying your idea is bad, it’s good to have ideas and they are always welcome. It’s just like Cryptonit says, it doesn’t really fit in with DMDs coin roll-out plan and decreasing inflation.

Hopefully the implementation of DMD 3.0 will open up new opportunities.

If you look at the code there are actually many more private addresses to be used in the future, my evalutation of this is the next 5-6 years will see 1000 coin private reactors for sale for 1 year duration ...
I am still evaluating cash out when market prices reach $0.50
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
still as said already we evaluate possible ways to reward people who remove their coins from circulation for some time

What ways are already available in addition to legendary addresses?

DMDs PoS function rewards people for holding their coins for a certain amount of time. Isn’t that the most principal way to “…remove coins from circulation for some time…”? I think 25% per year is a good return on an investment.

Recently there was an auction for 30 Private Reactor Keys that generates double stake rate (for 1000 DMD for 1 year), and Cryptonit stated there will be more auctions of such keys/addresses in the future.

I’m not saying your idea is bad, it’s good to have ideas and they are always welcome. It’s just like Cryptonit says, it doesn’t really fit in with DMDs coin roll-out plan and decreasing inflation.

Hopefully the implementation of DMD 3.0 will open up new opportunities.

just new here dev seen that this update would be a good thing to follow it will bring another way to earned and make this project noticeable by many members here as well i think in the silent way we've able to gain profits from it, thanks for sharing this update and i will look forward in this coming days if what will be the results. good luck
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg

TASK
Write an article about DMD Diamond in English for publication on https://en.wikipedia.org.

CRITERIA
1. The article must be written in clear and comprehensible English, thus the person who applies for the task need to have very good knowledge in the English language.

2. The article must be objective and follow the terms of use on Wikipedia.org.

3. It is highly desirable that the article is written in such a way that a person without crypto experience can understand the article. After having read the article, a non crypto experienced person should have enough knowledge to find and seek help in DMD forums, set up a DMD wallet and buy DMD at an exchange.

4. The article shall make awareness of the DMD brand and logo. When referring to the coin/brand, the name DMD Diamond or DMD shall be used. DMD Diamond logos to be used can be found at http://bit.diamonds/#promo.

5. The article shall be read and commented by me, hallared, and DMD Foundation before published on Wikipedia.

The above five criteria must be accepted and fulfilled by the person who apply for the task and by fulfilling the criteria the person can claim the Private Reactor Address as reward for the article work.

If you are interested in doing this task, reply in this thread or send me a PM.

During article writing I offer my assistance if you would like to discuss something. Below are guidelines, they are to be considered as help and as what could be suitable to include in the article. You may treat the guidelines in a personal manner and add or reject topics, as long as the five criteria stated above are fulfilled.

Guidelines for content

DMD Diamond a cryptocurrency.
Explain what a cryptocurrency is, differences to fiat etc

A short history of DMD Diamond
Milestones, anniversaries, articles about DMD

The purpose of DMD Diamond
Utilities, visions, goals, roadmap. perhaps Cryptonit or Popshot could help a bit with this content.

Coin roll-out plan
Describe coin roll-out plan, total amount of coins, timeframe etc.

How DMD are created
-blockchain
Explain what a blockchain is, i.e. how it is secured, how it is maintained, public ledger, block explorer and so on.

-PoW
Explain DMDs PoW, i.e. algorithm Groestl, generation block time, transaction confirmation time etc.

-PoS
Explain DMD PoS, i.e. minting via coins in wallet, 25% interest per year, how pos works, coinage and so on.

How to obtain DMD
Use a windows environment when doing all the explanations below.

-wallet
Describe how to set up a wallet and explain the relationship between the DMD wallet and the blockchain, i.e. the coins are kept in the blockchain and the wallet gives access to the coins.

-exchange
Explain how to obtain DMD on an exchange. This might require a short guide on how to obtain bitcoins, since you need bitcoins to be able to buy DMD at the moment.

-DMD PoS
Explain how to PoS DMD in the wallet.

-DMD PoW
Explain how to mine DMD.

-DMD Multipool and Cloudmining
Explain how to obtain DMD via Multipool/Cloudmining.
When writing about the Cloudmining, remember that the Cloudmining project is run by Helmut Siedl as a private person and not by DMD Foundation.

DMD Security
Explain how DMD is secured by PoW/PoS, DMD Reactor and other measures.

Unique Crypto Assets (UCA), Legendary 10, Private Reactor Addresses.
Explain what they are and the purpose of them.

DMD Foundation
The role of and members of DMD Foundation. perhaps Cryptonit or Popshot could help a bit with this content.

References
Don’t forget citing sources, they are important for the reliability. Wikipedia guidelines for citing sources can be found here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources.

Publishing
When the article is ready for publishing a main stand-alone DMD article shall be created and an entry shall be made in the List of cryptocurrencies https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptocurrencies on Wikipedia.

Reward
The reward for writing the article and publishing it on Wikipedia is, as Cryptonit has stated, a Boosted Private Reactor Address able to hold 1000 DMD with double stakerate for 1 year. The address will be filled with some DMD, the amount is yet to be decided.

i understand create a video that we can use and suit our brand is lot effort

i understand create a wikipedia entry is also lot work special if u should also maintain it

so i offer to also to help fill that both keys  (how much of the 1000 DMD is tbd once we get serious offers from people to do that job)

Jump to: