Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 268. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
still as said already we evaluate possible ways to reward people who remove their coins from circulation for some time

What ways are already available in addition to legendary addresses?

DMDs PoS function rewards people for holding their coins for a certain amount of time. Isn’t that the most principal way to “…remove coins from circulation for some time…”? I think 25% per year is a good return on an investment.

Recently there was an auction for 30 Private Reactor Keys that generates double stake rate (for 1000 DMD for 1 year), and Cryptonit stated there will be more auctions of such keys/addresses in the future.

I’m not saying your idea is bad, it’s good to have ideas and they are always welcome. It’s just like Cryptonit says, it doesn’t really fit in with DMDs coin roll-out plan and decreasing inflation.

Hopefully the implementation of DMD 3.0 will open up new opportunities.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Interesting project, can somebody explain to me in a few sentences the business model of DMD coin? Since you guys are smart enough to realise the potential and benefits of the NEM platform I take this project very seriously, everything surrounding NEM is serious business  Smiley

we have a close look on nem namespace and mosaic fee structure
as it is now its not useable the way we need it

if it adapt in a range where we can host hundrets or thousends of mosaics we follow that path deeper
if nem doesnt adapt we have to create the abilities we want in dmd 3.0
legendary
still as said already we evaluate possible ways to reward people who remove their coins from circulation for some time

all stakeboosted addresses must be full to recieve the boost
not only legendary

but when i said we evaluate additional ways im talking in dmd 3.0

for dmd 2.1 there is no wallet release planed pre 3.0
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

Activity: 404
Interesting project, can somebody explain to me in a few sentences the business model of DMD coin? Since you guys are smart enough to realise the potential and benefits of the NEM platform I take this project very seriously, everything surrounding NEM is serious business  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
What a wise reaction cryptonit!
I think it a pity how some people try to attack you and others from the DMD community.
Such a disgraceful behaviour will not be honored by anybody, not here and not in real life.

mybitcoin101 and Mister1k shame on you!

shame on you for prostituting for free diamonds.

$156 in volume for the past 24 hours, WoW

your community is tight on this project.
legendary
... is a steemit post about DMD a good idea?

im my opinion any posting on steemit is a good idea for steem users

i stick with established social media channels
where i know people like share and post a reply for other reasons than gather steem

to me steemit is a wrong direction of how social media should work
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
... is a steemit post about DMD a good idea?
legendary
galactus ur idea doesnt fit inside the max coin and desired coin rollout timeframe of DMD Diamond

it would create to many coins

a counter of sellpressure cant be hyperinflation

just that people cant sell the hyperinflation coins for 6 month or a year doesnt mean they not exist and will create sellpressure later on

the way DMD coinrollout is designed now gurantee constant decreasing inflation

and max 4.38 million coins and coin rollout timeframe of ~30 years is a guarantee to investors

HODL mechanic seems interesting in that area

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

This is an empty BTC wallet address: 1HcuwgjGbhsKHD7y4x1zbrK6Q7iGzvRpoS

We need suggestions for a book title...

Please could the Diamond Community get behind the book project.  Currently the content for the book has been researched from the 13th July 2013 to the end of April 2014 (the time at which the new developers took over Diamond [Evolution 2.0]).  Here is the rough timeline of events for this period:

i just send 0.2 BTC to 1HcuwgjGbhsKHD7y4x1zbrK6Q7iGzvRpoS

20% of donation goal (1 BTC) reached

https://blockchain.info/address/1HcuwgjGbhsKHD7y4x1zbrK6Q7iGzvRpoS

i suggest whales donating 0.1 and sharks 0.05
and we quick reach the goal

show this man what DMD community can do if there is a call to arms

regarding booktitle lets hear ur ideas

for now we have two

DMD Diamond

- the phoenix of crypto
- A Desire, a Dream, a Vision!

please give us more ideas
we will the make a voting of the top 5 entries

I'm a shark so here it is 0,05 BTC for Diamond book:

https://blockchain.info/tx/caee98826223be6cabed14ef6e647bcb8337a61abcf1349c9f5e3e7b5d8894dd

Hope we will reach 1 BTC soon Smiley
Activity: 505
You can't impose the nr of coins that can be withdraw from a wallet... think about it... some daytraders don't have a wallet except for the one on Bittrex.... so the dumps can't be stopped. But can be done something (bigger rewards) to make everybody stake their coins and locked them down in wallets for 1...2 years.

that is a good point regarding the exchanges. i also agree that more incentive for keeping coins in one's wallet would promote stability/ mitigate dumps. one method ive seen is locking the coins for a period and providing a bonus based on coins locked/period of time. granted ive seen this absolutely abused with other altcoins, paycoin comes to mind.

i think a similar method could be offered, though,  say i have 5000 DMD and choose to lock 1000 DMD for 2 months (meaning they cant be withdrawn) and get like a 2-3 % stake boost for those locked coins where as the remaining 4000 unlocked DMD would remain at 25% but most importantly be 100% liquid. but people will dump periodically, it is inevitable.

turdminer

I just want to offer a way to reduce the possibility of the market collapses.
example restrictions on the withdrawal of the entire amount I took STEEM because for them it works. And as everyone knows STEEM is the third coin in the market in terms of capitalization.
I think need to follow the example of such coins.
Option to block a certain amount and the increase in annual interest for these coins I welcome, but I think he is not perfect and it needs to be finalized.
All positioning this coin as long-term and investment. So the coin, by definition, should provide an opportunity to receive a good interest and must not have any temptation to sell all of their coins and to bring down the market.
I think we should talk about large amounts of not less than 1000 coins.

An exemplary embodiment of the blocking amount (but not interest) Monthly
6 months: +10%
8: +15%
10: +20%
For long-term incentive to save coins in your wallet needed more impressive stimulus
12(1 year): +50%
24(2 year): +150%
36(3 year): +250%
48(4 year): +400%
60(5 years): +600%
Smiley

But you can also come up with some sort of a deterrent from the sale of a large amount of interest for the whales.
This is just an example of which has its disadvantages and can be modified.

Suppose you have:
1000 coins
6: +100 (100/6=16.66 additional coins per month)
8: +150 (18.75 additional coins per month)
10: +200 (20 additional coins per month)
12: +500 (41.66 additional coins per month)
24: +1500 (62.5 additional coins per month)
36: +2500 (69.44 additional coins per month)
48: +4000 (83.33 additional coins per month)
60: +6000 (100 additional coins per month)

10000 coins
6: +1000 (166.6 additional coins per month)
8: +1500 (187.5 additional coins per month)
10: +2000 (200 additional coins per month)
12: +5000 (416.6 additional coins per month)
24: +15000 (625 additional coins per month)
36: +25000 (694.4 additional coins per month)
48: +40000 (833.3 additional coins per month)
60: +60000 (1000 additional coins per month)

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A GOOD LONG-TERM INVESTMENT! Smiley

But it is possible to reduce the annual interest rate by half, if the first option is too good for you Smiley
The second option can be better for community from the point of view of reduction of sale of the big percent which whales have.

This is a good incentive to keep the coins in his wallet, than to sell all the coins and pull down the market.

I propose to the community to discuss which way the withdrawals of restrictions would be the best.
But at the same time, this method should be encouraged to keep their coins in his wallet.
legendary
https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases
please everyone make sure u run wallet 2.1.0.4
if not use above link to update
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
hey ass, just checking to see if anything changed. you are a real asshole and the answer is nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo diamond doesn't do shit,
fuk off!

the fear to catch no quick profit create anger inside u
a anger that produce hate
a hate that hurt people
including urself
Thank you oh wise Yoda!
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
What a wise reaction cryptonit!
I think it a pity how some people try to attack you and others from the DMD community.
Such a disgraceful behaviour will not be honored by anybody, not here and not in real life.

mybitcoin101 and Mister1k shame on you!
legendary
hey ass, just checking to see if anything changed. you are a real asshole and the answer is nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo diamond doesn't do shit,
fuk off!

the fear to catch no quick profit create anger inside u
a anger that produce hate
a hate that hurt people
including urself

Activity: 896
Merit: 520
any utility with the dmd blockchain

u did ask the same and got a answer already

If you had 30 seconds to describe what utility Diamond is good for, what would you say?

the roadmap is clear and stated multiple times

DMD 3.0  in 6-9 months
we switch there to a new codebase with higher secured keys and in lot areas improved and expanded bitcoin code

UCA  in 7-12 months
(unique crypto assets and related services and apps)
development should be done simultaneous with DMD 3.0 and release not much after DMD 3.0

the niche market we try to fill is unique crypto assets
that covers tag flag claim transfer gather and show them
most UCA will have a link to real world items and allow to prove uniqueness and ownership of this item

until DMD 3.0 stage starts and this real services and apps launches that utilize DMD
we have for now still the 25% POS coin rollout phase where coins create coins as demand creating factor

this means its still early adopter phase and gather a nice stockpile of DMD

once the services and apps go life that utilize DMD and additional the coin rollout slows down a lot when 25% POS stage ends

then the easy gather DMD time is over
how lower coinrollout and ways to spend DMD for services that u cant get without DMD will add up
thats the speculative factor

like any crypto investment
consider every cent invested as lost the moment u spend it
this way u can sleep well and will never risc money u need urgend

fuk off!
I concur and I agree. and ditto that..
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
any utility with the dmd blockchain

u did ask the same and got a answer already

If you had 30 seconds to describe what utility Diamond is good for, what would you say?

the roadmap is clear and stated multiple times

DMD 3.0  in 6-9 months
we switch there to a new codebase with higher secured keys and in lot areas improved and expanded bitcoin code

UCA  in 7-12 months
(unique crypto assets and related services and apps)
development should be done simultaneous with DMD 3.0 and release not much after DMD 3.0

the niche market we try to fill is unique crypto assets
that covers tag flag claim transfer gather and show them
most UCA will have a link to real world items and allow to prove uniqueness and ownership of this item

until DMD 3.0 stage starts and this real services and apps launches that utilize DMD
we have for now still the 25% POS coin rollout phase where coins create coins as demand creating factor

this means its still early adopter phase and gather a nice stockpile of DMD

once the services and apps go life that utilize DMD and additional the coin rollout slows down a lot when 25% POS stage ends

then the easy gather DMD time is over
how lower coinrollout and ways to spend DMD for services that u cant get without DMD will add up
thats the speculative factor

like any crypto investment
consider every cent invested as lost the moment u spend it
this way u can sleep well and will never risc money u need urgend

fuk off!
legendary
I apologize for the inconvenience, but I have another doubt about the wallet, do not understand why the stakes and newmint are always 0, I'm minting a month almost, and my weight is 5. There is something wrong or is this normal?
Thanks.

How big are your coin piles? If you have in the wallet only coins mined by GPU the it's very hard for them to compete with others on the network and mint a block. I think for "dust" in your wallet you need a "seed" (coin pile) around 25 DMD.
Ok I understand, I should buy DMD if I would mint, for now I prefer only mine supporting the project! Thanks

u not forced to buy coins u can do mining only
just u should create a seed coin pile for POS

a selftransaction with 25 DMD send from u to urself

this seed is big enought to mint and it will start the self adjusting zero micromanagement needed POS

u dont have to worry about all the other new incoming small 0.2 coin piles the wallet will take care about them over time

see more details about DMD POS here:

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
great job hallared!

Thank you Smiley
I really hope that someone wants to take on the task.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I apologize for the inconvenience, but I have another doubt about the wallet, do not understand why the stakes and newmint are always 0, I'm minting a month almost, and my weight is 5. There is something wrong or is this normal?
Thanks.

How big are your coin piles? If you have in the wallet only coins mined by GPU the it's very hard for them to compete with others on the network and mint a block. I think for "dust" in your wallet you need a "seed" (coin pile) around 25 DMD.
Ok I understand, I should buy DMD if I would mint, for now I prefer only mine supporting the project! Thanks
Jump to: