Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 279. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
muchas gracias to whoever bought my coins

best of luck to everyone else!

You are now the happy owner of a large fortune in 6 Bitcoin  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

and so the traveler leave and we wish him luck
may the grass be green and the sun smile down friendly on him wherever he walks

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Have the dev's thought of implementing some type of smart contracts with DMD.  So far having POS and a limited supply of coin is the only thing going for DMD at the moment.

we working to add services and apps to the DMD ecosystem
DMD 3.0 will be the basement on top of that a whole ecosystem will form
but we aim not to do what everyone does and instead find niche for DMD
where we add new unique value to the whole cryptobusiness and not just recreate what other did already

Yea that is more of what I was referring to.  DMD needs to find a niche.  It is already scarce as there is only 17k DMD for sale on Bittrex.

Yes you are right, at the moment there is only 17k Diamonds for sale on Bittrex.
it's a little, because most of the coins stored in the wallets of investors and brings 30% of annual income (for the moment).
But I think that if you place a large order for buy at the right price, then after a while you may be lucky and someone will want to share with you a Diamonds  Smiley
just now, not every owner is willing to part with his DMD at this low cost

I've got more than enough DMD. I'm just watching and waiting Smiley
legendary
Have the dev's thought of implementing some type of smart contracts with DMD.  So far having POS and a limited supply of coin is the only thing going for DMD at the moment.

where we add new unique value to the whole cryptobusiness and not just recreate what other did already

Yea that is more of what I was referring to.  DMD needs to find a niche.  It is already scarce as there is only 17k DMD for sale on Bittrex.

Yes you are right, at the moment there is only 17k Diamonds for sale on Bittrex.
it's a little, because most of the coins stored in the wallets of investors and brings 30% of annual income (for the moment).
But I think that if you place a large order for buy at the right price, then after a while you may be lucky and someone will want to share with you a Diamonds  Smiley
just now, not every owner is willing to part with his DMD at this low cost

Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Yes, it is in our very own interest, so it should be a community effort.
I've sent you 10 DMDs tyke and thank you very much for your work.
legendary
that great news!
i think this should be really a community effort
and not a DMD Diamond Foundation effort
we not want to pay someone write a nice book about DMD
but to reward a bit of the invested time to write the true history of DMD with all the up and down and the great moments
someone who can make the spirit of "make a dream come true"
that did drive DMD since community takeover visible to new people
we want a as accurate as possible history of the first 3 years

which in my opinion is just the first chapper of a much bigger story
a story where all can be part of it
a story each of u can make to his story

the story of DMD Diamond
legendary

legendary
yesterday market broke through the 0.00060 and cleared the sellorderbook up to 0.00070
today still some daytraders filled the gap but now u cant any longer call this a wall

the signs for upwards trend are more clear visible now

and there are still coins u can pickup on the way upwards
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1004
OK
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
been a diamond hodler for awhile. bought my coins a year or so ago to the day
 for around 80- 90k sat on (ack ack ehem cough)cryptsy (ack ack )lol.
even solo- mined like 30 blocks or so for shiggles when it was almost worth it with my gpu.
nice to see price inching up finally!
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Nice, a new alltime high in market capitalisation. I think the 750k $ is doable this time, I'm not sure if we are ready for 1 Million $.
Private reactor addresses are definitely causing more attention to this coin, well done DMD team!
legendary
legendary
seems DMD Cloudmining promotion soon runs out of minimal bid keys able to be claimed
each day only one new key slot opens up to key30

just one key for lowest bit actual avaiable

bit fast for the chance to get a rare 12 months double stakerate key + the full amount of DMD cloudmining shares for ur bid

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,148.msg1115.html#msg1115

The big DMD Cloudmining Promotion Event!
take part here
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,148.msg1080.html#msg1080

(Actual auction 1 DMD Private Reactor Key each day goes to the highest bidder on DMD Cloudmining shares)

There are only 30 keys being auctioned.
Grab the chance to win one of the Private R-Keys!

What will I get if I win an auction?
- DMD Cloudmining Shares; where 1 share is equivalent of 1$ value in BTC of your winning bid
- A Private Reactor Key; Double Stake Boosted 1000DMD capacity address for 12 months

What is a DMD Private Reactor Key?
DMD Private Reactor Key or Private R-Key for short, is an address that can store 1000 DMD in one coin pile (a single transaction).
For 12 months these coins will stake at twice (x2) the base stake rate. So, the base 25% p.a. is boosted to 50% p.a. which translates into extra 250 DMD per year.
Simply put, it’s doubled income!

What are the rules of the auction?
Each auction runs for 24h.
Each day, bids can be increased up until 24:00 CET after that the next auction starts.
The minimum bid amount is 0.15 BTC.
The minimum raise amount is 0.05 BTC higher than last bid. (The bid must already be placed.)
You can bid on any of the days in advance. If it’s Monday, you could place your bid for Friday’s auction. Also, if you were outbid on any of the days, your base bid amount is automatically moved to the next day’s auction. 
To place your bid make a post in this thread with the amount of BTC you pledge.
Once you win an auction you will be contacted via PM with detailed instructions of how to claim your boost, use your Private R-Key and Cloudmining shares.

what u get if u win auction u get the DMD Cloudmining shares 1 share for each 1$ value of BTC contributed of ur winning bid
AND a private reactor key!

what is a DMD private reactor key:

its a address that can store 1000 DMD send into it with a single transaction
and for the next 12 month this coins will stake with stakerate x2 (yes double stake income!)
so in fact win one auction will grant u free 250 DMD over the next 12 months
(a bit more if u consider we have now a globals stakeboost that stacks with private reactor until 19th july)

to make i easyer and less work we will manage the bids for 7 days
so u can bid for days in advance too
for each day people can increase their bid until 24:00 CET that date
(minimum bid  bid is 0.15 BTC minimum raise of a day with a bid already is 0.05 btc higher than last bid)
when u place a bid write  amount example 0.25BTC as a reply in this thread
ur bid will be used for today if its higher than actual bid if not it will be used for a follow up day and all other lower bids fall a day backwards
once u won a day i send ya a PM with further instructions how u can claim and use ur bounty key and buy ur shares

Bids will ONLY be done in this thread:
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,148.msg1080.html#msg1080

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
dear DMD Cloudmining shareholders
enjoy reactor payout today

and also expect the next one around 15th july be a nice one
still pushed by the global  increased POS rate 30%

Thanks!
legendary