Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 277. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I've followed your instructions, now is working! thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
@alex we should point to the FAQ thread that answer basic questions like use presynced chain or bootstrap.dat
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/diamond-dmd-faq-1478653

regarding wallet i suggest everyone update to 2.1.0.4
there is no triggerdate until when
but the added improvements in sync behavior
and less debug spam make it a high recommended asap update
https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
thanks!
I've started the wallet 1 hour ago but nothing seems changed.  Huh

Well then, please see my comment above. You can download the blockchain that's been presynced.

You might have used the old wallet which synced from a forked chain so even the latest wallet won't help.
You need to have the correct blockchain.

If you're using Windows go to your AppData (this is a hidden folder) > Roaming > Diamond folder where all your Diamond related files are located (blockchain, keys, etc.)

Download Blockchain || Windows May/24/16

Delete all files and folders inside your Diamond folder. DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat - actually make a copy of it and store in a safe location. These are the keys to your funds.

Unpack downloaded blockchain into the Diamond folder.

Start the wallet.
thanks!
I've started the wallet 1 hour ago but nothing seems changed.  Huh
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Can you help me? I don't understand why my wallet is still in sync. I'm downloaded diamond-qt 2.1.0.3 but not much has changed.

Please download the latest 2.1.0.4 version which solves syncing issues: https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/download/Diamond2104/diamond-qt-2104.zip

If it's stuck you might be on the wrong chain that's why you could use presynced blockchain to speed up the syncing process.

Block Chain + Data:

CryptoChainer - Bootstrap

Blockchain || Windows May/24/16
Blockchain || for MAC by davembg June/17/16

MEGA - Bootstrap || May/24/16

Replace all files except wallet.dat in
AppData > Roaming > Diamond (hidden) folder.

Can you help me? I don't understand why my wallet is still in sync. I'm downloaded diamond-qt 2.1.0.3 but not much has changed.
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
Nice cake! Smiley These are ice cubes on it?

Thank you, Bogdan. The blue and white ones are actually ice diamonds Wink and the red ones are strawberries frozen in a diamond shape.

That's a fabulous cake, hallared! Marzipan is my favorite Smiley

Thank you, Wiser. The description of your ingredients made me craving for a piece of your cakes. Sounded very tasty Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
That's a fabulous cake, hallared! Marzipan is my favorite Smiley

Happy Birthday, DMD!
legendary
even the market celebrate 3rd birthday together with us
cheap diamonds for who grapple them first!
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Happy Birthday DMD Diamond!!

Yeah I know, it’s not until the 13th, but I’m starting a bit early. My wife and I (well, mostly my wife) have baked this birthday cake.

Me and my wife wish the DMD Team and the community members all the best for the upcoming year.

Nice cake! Smiley These are ice cubes on it?
The hen or the egg
Happy Birthday DMD Diamond!!

Yeah I know, it’s not until the 13th, but I’m starting a bit early. My wife and I (well, mostly my wife) have baked this birthday cake.

Me and my wife wish the DMD Team and the community members all the best for the upcoming year.

legendary
big dump on bittrex buy at 48k sats

to me looks like a bearish atempt of dump and buy back at 0.00040

as long as he cant buy back his coins this dude is out of game

until yet every dude who did try PnD dmd market did just earn himself a loss

yes u can dump ur coins but no u cant buy them back without a loss
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
big dump on bittrex buy at 48k sats
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Hi all

Please help me understand this... Ive had a look at your coin and it looks great. Ive read through the technical spec and its all good but when I look at diamonds trade chart and from a purely trader perspective it seems very pump and dump/up and down. So again... I'm not trolling here or trying to discredit your coin because the work behind the project isn't bad, I'm just trying to understand why it is so up and down and why someone like myself whose interested in your project should buy based on that observation?

thank you

I don't know where are you looking at, but since I got in (more than one year ago) the value of 1 DMD is between 0,3 - 0,35 $. For me is the best coin against daytraders. It has a 25% POS income (last year was 50% POS) and still with this inflation the value remains the same for such a long time. The problem is that DMD suffers from liquidity on the markets. Everybody buy coins and then stakes them...

Okay. Thanks... this gives a little more clarity. The thing is its difficult with the market being so flooded with so many coins. That is why I brought this up... just to get clarity. Thank you again.

Actually there are not that many coins for sale.  Out of the 1.6 mill available only 17k is for sale on Bittrex.  That is only 1% of all coins in circulation.
legendary
cake pictures have to arrive pre 13th july
we chose the winner cakes at 13th july
hurry up
bake a cake!

The hen or the egg
can someone with mac test the new 2.1.0.4 mac wallet and give us feedback
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0NqMbA-2YNVVEF4dmhZVDVuZlU

I’m testing the new mac wallet. I used my own blockchain backup from before 15th of May (done on a windows machine) and it synced fine. I was not able to sync with a blockchain from early june though. I see now that there is a separate blockchain for mac on the OP, I haven’t tested that one yet. Will try to do some further tests later on, but right now I’m on my way out to do some “field work” to gather some ingredients for the DMD Diamond Birthday Cake Competition Grin
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
I have been a DMD investor for some time. Probably at least 2-3 years. The team has always been professional with any dealings I've had with them. Yes there's been some hiccups along the way.. But happens to most coins.. I think of DMD as a source of income. Similar to a income trust. I just hold and make 25% plus/minus the difference in price. Which has considerably climbing over time
Hi all

Please help me understand this... Ive had a look at your coin and it looks great. Ive read through the technical spec and its all good but when I look at diamonds trade chart and from a purely trader perspective it seems very pump and dump/up and down. So again... I'm not trolling here or trying to discredit your coin because the work behind the project isn't bad, I'm just trying to understand why it is so up and down and why someone like myself whose interested in your project should buy based on that observation?

thank you

I don't know where are you looking at, but since I got in (more than one year ago) the value of 1 DMD is between 0,3 - 0,35 $. For me is the best coin against daytraders. It has a 25% POS income (last year was 50% POS) and still with this inflation the value remains the same for such a long time. The problem is that DMD suffers from liquidity on the markets. Everybody buy coins and then stakes them...

Okay. Thanks... this gives a little more clarity. The thing is its difficult with the market being so flooded with so many coins. That is why I brought this up... just to get clarity. Thank you again.

You're welcome. Yes I know there are a lot of coins to choose from... but take into consideration that DMD has nearly 3 years. There is a promo event "bake a cake" where the winners are rewarded with DMD's Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hi all

thank you

Hi all

thank you

Jump to: