Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 275. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
The Diamond Strawberry Guessing Contest is finished.

The winner is Rumhurius who was closest with a guess of 5 – 61. The correct answer is 5 – 73.

Congratulations!

Congraulations to Rumhurius and thank you to Hallared for offering a way for people to get some free DMD's!  I was too late to participate but I am still happy to see the winner!

https://youtu.be/GNH1dntXTYc?t=1m53s

YAAAAY
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
I have installed the latest wallet and added all the nodes in the block explorer in the diamond.conf file and still get no connections. Help please?

Are you using a Mac wallet?

Yes, the latest Mac wallet

Have you done this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15176265 and still no sync?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I picked up some DMD on the weekend. Following now.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
I have installed the latest wallet and added all the nodes in the block explorer in the diamond.conf file and still get no connections. Help please?

Yes, the latest Mac wallet
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

The winner is Rumhurius who was closest with a guess of 5 – 61. The correct answer is 5 – 73.

Congratulations!

Congraulations to Rumhurius and thank you to Hallared for offering a way for people to get some free DMD's!  I was too late to participate but I am still happy to see the winner!
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg

Congratulations!

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
The hen or the egg
Last chance to participate in the

Diamond Strawberry Guessing Contest

Less than 1 hours left until the winner is announced. The Contest ends today at 18.00 UTC.

Why not give it a shot? It’s free and easy to compete. Just follow the link below and make your guess.

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,150.0.html

legendary
Nice Reactor Payout Grin

@cryptonit
A question regarding the private reactor keys. What happens if the amount on the address is larger than 1000 DMD? Will the adress stake at zero rate, the normal 25 % rate, or not stake at all?
u need the address be empty beside a single transaction size exact 1000 dmd and a scrape address set so pos-income doesnt stay at same address

any other setup u risc that boost is inactive and its just a normal address

Is there a how to enable & configure a Scrape address somewhere ?

If you go to the Receive Coins tab you can double click on the Scrape address text field and there paste the address you want to use as Scrape address

a scrape address is not a global wallet setting but can be set separate for each address
but in fact its same simple as give a address a label

LOL - I did not know that.  I ended up doing it through the console.  I am sure either way works just the same right?
even if set via console u should see it later visible via gui
if yes everything is fine

Ok - yes - then I did it right.  I definitely see all scrape addresses set within the gui wallet.  I did do only one at a time and then restart the wallet.  Not sure if that matters to anyone with multiple staking addresses?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Nice Reactor Payout Grin

@cryptonit
A question regarding the private reactor keys. What happens if the amount on the address is larger than 1000 DMD? Will the adress stake at zero rate, the normal 25 % rate, or not stake at all?
u need the address be empty beside a single transaction size exact 1000 dmd and a scrape address set so pos-income doesnt stay at same address

If you go to the Receive Coins tab you can double click on the Scrape address text field and there paste the address you want to use as Scrape address

a scrape address is not a global wallet setting but can be set separate for each address

LOL - I did not know that.  I ended up doing it through the console.  I am sure either way works just the same right?
even if set via console u should see it later visible via gui
if yes everything is fine
legendary
Nice Reactor Payout Grin

@cryptonit

legendary
Nice Reactor Payout Grin

@cryptonit

The hen or the egg
Have you made your guess yet?

Don’t miss the Diamond Strawberry Guessing Contest

So far there’s been a wide range of guesses. Do you have what it takes to beat them and grab the first price? Follow the link below to participate.

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,150.0.html

All are welcome to take part in the Diamond Strawberry Guessing Contest, but be sure to make your entry before Sunday 17th of July at 18.00 UTC.

The hen or the egg
Nice Reactor Payout Grin

@cryptonit

legendary
Here we go again
Nice Reactor Payout Grin

@cryptonit

legendary
Nice Reactor Payout Grin

@cryptonit

legendary
Here we go again
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
enjoy DMD Cloudmining shareholder
DMD Reactor payout day

Thank you! It was a nice YUGE payout today Smiley
legendary
enjoy DMD Cloudmining shareholder
DMD Reactor payout day

This is always a pleasant surprise.  I love looking in my wallet first and going "What the heck?" and then realizing it is the middle or end of the month and I have been blessed by the diamond gods! :-)
- pokeytex
Jump to: