Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 28. (Read 1260245 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
I am an MN holder from DMDv3.
This change, the change to 15000 or 30000 DMD, is disappointing.
This change is ridiculous to past v3 MN owners.

there was never said there will be a change for sure
it was said it can be if technical required to keep number of
validators in sweet spot of engine

there might be good news tech team is optional researching a technology
that could maintain more validators without performance decrease
if that tests run well the 10000 collateral is sustainable

compare othere masternodecoins with dmd u will see most did follow a similar
price curve

the point when u can judge is after dmd v4 release if still on old outdated flawed code or move brave forward to brandnew state of the art technology with lot added abilties wil be rewarded by market
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
It seems to have betrayed more than 100 MN holders. Angry
The decline in value this week is remarkable.
So this is the market answer. Undecided

The vote has long been completed http://voting.blockteks.io/
So everyone who wanted, have already expressed their opinion.
At the moment, the market has nothing to do with the voting  about V4.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It seems to have betrayed more than 100 MN holders. Angry
The decline in value this week is remarkable.
So this is the market answer. Undecided
legendary
bitcoin based pos and masternodes are not state of the art any longer
dmd diamond is the only coin with such a codebase that did active announce
and got full community support via voting a total codebasechange
and still keep coin economic intact

this means dmd diamond is best prepared to be visible once more as the phoenix of crypto

when dmd v4 will release
with ethereum instead bitcoin based code
with brandnew honeybadger consensus
with full smartcontract abilities
with blockchain bridges to move coins and tokens beween chains
with onchain governance

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Diamond has been exchanged around 12k satoshis on exchanges, with total last day volume has been around 1.9 BTC, that is not a big one, but good enough in such low liquidity market for altcoins. The chart of Diamond shows that the coin has been in very quiet phase, something very quietly before a storm. Quietly in both price movements and volume of the coin. How do you think of Diamond?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/diamond/
legendary
BYE BYE Diamond..
Bleeding out..
Under 10k sats before the day is out..
Bells and whistles won't cure the bleeding..
The Diff is dropping as users sell off..
Centralized liquidity from day one doesn't get the job done.
Well at least you got a shiny silver coin to stare at.. lmao

Yes, yes, the sooner you like to go from the DMD the better for all.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
BYE BYE Diamond..
Bleeding out..
Under 10k sats before the day is out..
Bells and whistles won't cure the bleeding..
The Diff is dropping as users sell off..
Centralized liquidity from day one doesn't get the job done.
Well at least you got a shiny silver coin to stare at.. lmao
legendary
Hi, Notice: Deposits and withdrawals are temporarily offline. Wallet Maintenance. (Bittrex) How long ?

I think that the problem will be solved soon.
Smp
Activity: 31
Hi, Notice: Deposits and withdrawals are temporarily offline. Wallet Maintenance. (Bittrex) How long ?
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
hi can someone tell me , how much % you get more with masternode then pos ?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
well after waiting 2 years for my silver coin i never even got too touch it, some scumbag has stolen it!!, looks likely to be the DHL driver cos hes now left the company, and they won't give me any information, the tracking information shows as delivered and signed for by some name i've never heard of, and DHL basically just want to wash their hands with it, can't believe it really, was considering reporting it too the police but in reality they ain't gonna do anything, so please keep your eyes open for it appearing on ebay because they are probably that thick too list in.
what a week i'm having, car got broken into the other day too and my spanking new amazon fire tablet got pinched from the boot, wtf is happening Sad Sad Sad Sad

You need to take better care of your safety.
Perhaps you are using a leaky windows 10 which has a leak of personal data or your Android smartphone sends personal information to Google services.
I am sure that in the near future the hunt of corporations and their employees for user wallets of cryptocurrencies will increase.
I suggest to use operating systems cleared of black holes (for example Linux or Replicant) and not to install applications having hidden doors.

well i dont really understand what a thief delivery driver at DHL has to do with me taking better care of my security, but just to put our mind at rest i haven't touched windows since 95 was around and my phone contains nothing but numbers, so yeah i think i'm ok in that department.

yeah Dhl sucks here aswell.
They delivered my Package when i wasnt at home and i never received a card that my Package is in their postoffice.
All i got was an Email on an old addy. Saw this on the last day before they returned the package.

Long story short: DHL SUXX !
legendary
well after waiting 2 years for my silver coin i never even got too touch it, some scumbag has stolen it!!, looks likely to be the DHL driver cos hes now left the company, and they won't give me any information, the tracking information shows as delivered and signed for by some name i've never heard of, and DHL basically just want to wash their hands with it, can't believe it really, was considering reporting it too the police but in reality they ain't gonna do anything, so please keep your eyes open for it appearing on ebay because they are probably that thick too list in.
what a week i'm having, car got broken into the other day too and my spanking new amazon fire tablet got pinched from the boot, wtf is happening Sad Sad Sad Sad

Perhaps you are using a leaky windows 10 which has a leak of personal data or your Android smartphone sends personal information to Google services.
I am sure that in the near future the hunt of corporations and their employees for user wallets of cryptocurrencies will increase.
I suggest to use operating systems cleared of black holes (for example Linux or Replicant) and not to install applications having hidden doors.

well i dont really understand what a thief delivery driver at DHL has to do with me taking better care of my security, but just to put our mind at rest i haven't touched windows since 95 was around and my phone contains nothing but numbers, so yeah i think i'm ok in that department.

u should know by now shveicar s communivation seems to run through google translator
he didnt understand u lost access to a physical silvercoin because never arrived in ur hands and mixed it up with standard support case of people lose access to their DMD

i did inform dhl but i have no good feeling insurance will kick in as they have delivered and a signature
Activity: 47

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
My 5th Anniversary Diamond Kit arrived in Kanada this week!  Safe and sound, and in perfect condition.

Unpacked it and is now on display in my office.

Thank you to the Diamond team for putting together a great commemorative 5th anniversary package.
legendary

Activity: 47
legendary
another 5th anniversary silvercoin feedback

Got hands on my Coin aswell.

Quality is just top notch and beyond.
It was worth every Penny in the End.
So i can say that i am very very very happy with the received Package.

Thanks
 Kiss

legendary
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
The Collectors coin arrived in perfect condition, thank you for your effort Helmut!
DMD is Solid Like a 3oz silver coin!
Pages:
Jump to: