Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 29. (Read 1260245 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Hi, guys!I have diamonds in my wallet, but the staking icon is gray and says "Staking is not active" and also "Multisend  not active".The wallet is synchronized and have 8 active connections to the network.I have red that I have to unlock it for staking, but I do not know how.Can someone help me?

You have to wait a few minutes before a unlock wallet for POS staking.
Read paragraph 8. Q: in order not to miss important steps.
Soon all these problems will be a thing of the past, because the V4 code will be completely different from what we have in version 3.0

legendary
Hi, guys!I have diamonds in my wallet, but the staking icon is gray and says "Staking is not active" and also "Multisend  not active".The wallet is synchronized and have 8 active connections to the network.I have red that I have to unlock it for staking, but I do not know how.Can someone help me?

u can only unlock if u password protect ur wallet (encrypt)
which everyone should do

then after a wallet restart u will see a unlock symbol

another reason why staking stay not active is when all coins u have are to young (below 1 hour)
or not mature again after finding a POS block (24 hours (640 block) mature time)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, guys!I have diamonds in my wallet, but the staking icon is gray and says "Staking is not active" and also "Multisend  not active".The wallet is synchronized and have 8 active connections to the network.I have red that I have to unlock it for staking, but I do not know how.Can someone help me?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Дoбpый дeнь, кaк дyмaeтe дo Poccии пocылкa дoйдeт ? Ecли нeт, бyдy иcкaть дpyзeй зaгpaницeй чтoбы oни пoлyчили пaмятнyю мoнeтy. Shveicar пoжaлyйcтa oтвeть в личкy, тeбe нe мoгy нaпиcaть. Cпacибo.

Пpивeт.
B чeм пpoблeмa?
Cryptonit пишeт чтo вы нe oтпpaвили eмy aдpec для дocтaвки.
Я нe дyмaю, чтo бyдeт пpoблeмa пpи oтпpaвки oднoй или двyx мoнeт в Poccию.
legendary
Дoбpый дeнь, кaк дyмaeтe дo Poccии пocылкa дoйдeт ? Ecли нeт, бyдy иcкaть дpyзeй зaгpaницeй чтoбы oни пoлyчили пaмятнyю мoнeтy. Shveicar пoжaлyйcтa oтвeть в личкy, тeбe нe мoгy нaпиcaть. Cпacибo.

u have to PM me ur shipping address for the silvercoin
why dont u respond on the PM?
Smp
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
I see that you liked my post !   Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
first review / unpackaging of 5th anniversary 3oz silvercoin

some coins still aviable

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-ultra-rare-only-99-pieces-existing-3oz-gold-plated-silvercoin-5117186

cryptonit, you just anticipated me by a little time....

Finally here .....

Today the carrier arrived.

The box

The packages inside

All the content

All the box opened

Happy !!!

You feel the weight, with the 3oz. of the coin in your hands..... Smiley

Nice !

And... yes is NOT an April Fool !!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
Green has come back to crypto recent hours.
It shown that the market simple corrected insignificantly before moving up again.
Diamond, has still not actually woken up after months in hypernational phase, so I wish DMD will follow the common trend of crypto before the start of second quarter.
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Thank you for your explanations cryptonit!

I think a two tiered masternode configuration with a collateral of 15k and 30k DMD could be fine for DMDv4.
The increase from 10k to 15k should prevent a too large number of validators, to keep honeybadger highly productive with up to several thousand tx/s.
Furthermore long time DMDv3 masternode owners should be able to get another 5k of DMD before v4 kicks in, if they hold their coins.
legendary

Will it be based on Tendermint?

honeybadger

Your own implementation or some existing codebase?

https://github.com/poanetwork/hbbft is where actual coding is visible
lab10.coop our technology partner is already contributing to the codebase of POA Network

(lab10 CEO Thomas Zeinzinger is also new DMD Diamond Foundation CTO (and i am lab10 co-founder too beside my DMD DIamond Foundation CVO position))

the results will be used for 3 blockchains which utilize an ethereum like smartcontract engine with the honeybadger consensus engine  in different configurations

POA Network
ATS Artis
DMD Diamond

in above linked github u see just shared code
the DMD Diamond specific will go public much later
but u can estimate differences on in the coin economic and governance part
to reflect the DMD coin rollout plan and coin economic differences to the other projects

DMD will be of all three blockchain the be far most open system stay true to original DMD vision
where POA and ATS in some part act semi-permissioned regarding who can be a validator
(example POA only allows US based notary to run a validator)
DMD will stay open that even in future anonymous people can apply to operate a validator as long as they satisfy the collateral and node performance requirements
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 228
Merit: 10

keep in mind dmd v4 will be a totsl different codebase u cant compare it to any dash/pivx codebase masternode coins

so only  coin ecconomic behaviour is migrated to new codebase but technical it cant be compared to any masternode coin existing now

in fact in  dmd v4 masternodes are way more important than now

masternodes (=validators create blocks and secure network and are the backbone of a honeybadger consensus secured network)

the new technology will give us extimazed 20x faster blocktimes far over 1000 tx/sec transaction throughput (25x more then dmd v3 ) and all possibilitoes of an smartcontract able blockchain with o chain goverance system

Will it be based on Tendermint?
legendary
Different Tiers of Masternodes (like CROWN or ZEN offer) are def a valid option imo.

Would be totally fine with including 10k & 30k Masternode Tiers.  Kiss
but dont leave guys out with simply raising the collateral +1
Such diversifying Tiers on collateral of masternodes have potential to increase total difficulty on the network of Diamond coin.
Do I understand it right, Rumhurius?
If more masternodes on higher Tiers (higher collateral, consequently) will create more competitive run to find blocks, then difficutly will be forced to raise later.

no masternodes get a % of POS Rewards based on Participants of a "Round" (Timeframe) as far as i know.

I think CROWN rewards smaller nodes with 11% and bigger ones with 30% of the generated coins.
Difficulty is only relevant for POS and Pow.
Masternodes are Proof of Service not Proof of stake.

You could make it 25/30% of all generated Coins split up on two Tiers of MNs for Example.

Someone correct me when i got it wrong pls.

########

Edit: cryptonits post above me explained it very well Cheesy

keep in mind dmd v4 will be a totsl different codebase u cant compare it to any dash/pivx codebase masternode coins

so only  coin ecconomic behaviour is migrated to new codebase but technical it cant be compared to any masternode coin existing now

in fact in  dmd v4 masternodes are way more important than now

masternodes (=validators create blocks and secure network and are the backbone of a honeybadger consensus secured network)

the new technology will give us extimazed 20x faster blocktimes far over 1000 tx/sec transaction throughput (25x more then dmd v3 ) and all possibilitoes of an smartcontract able blockchain with o chain goverance system
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Different Tiers of Masternodes (like CROWN or ZEN offer) are def a valid option imo.

Such diversifying Tiers on collateral of masternodes have potential to increase total difficulty on the network of Diamond coin.
If more masternodes on higher Tiers (higher collateral, consequently) will create more competitive run to find blocks, then difficutly will be forced to raise later.

no masternodes get a % of POS Rewards based on Participants of a "Round" (Timeframe) as far as i know.

I think CROWN rewards smaller nodes with 11% and bigger ones with 30% of the generated coins.
Difficulty is only relevant for POS and Pow.
Masternodes are Proof of Service not Proof of stake.

You could make it 25/30% of all generated Coins split up on two Tiers of MNs for Example.

Someone correct me when i got it wrong pls.

########

Edit: cryptonits post above me explained it very well Cheesy
legendary

Would be totally fine with including 10k & 30k Masternode Tiers.  Kiss

I think this would be a great solution!

we keep that feedback in mind if we research possibilities
technical i think it could be a path that is doable

if we want less validators because it make network act faster with higher throughput
we could reward people who run double tripple or quadruple masternodes and this way reduce the ammount of total validators

just as a mindgame (by far not a final mechanic yet)

normal validator 10000 collateral earns 1 masternode payout share
double validator (20000 collateral earns 2.2 masternode payout shares) (10% network performance boost)
tripple validator (30000 collateral earns 3.6 masternode payout shares) (20% network performance boost)
quad validator (40000 collateral earns 5 masternode payout shares) (25% network performance boost)

same for governance and validator voting power

this way u have an incentive run bigger collateral masternodes (and this way support network performance)
but its still possible run a normal size 10000 collateral validator

as said before thats not a final mechanic just a way i see how we could satisfy both needs
allow 10000 collateral validators (masternodes) but still have an incentive to run less nodes and this way a higher performance network
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
all i would say is the decisions the coin team have made over the years have proved to be good ones in the long run.

I'll trust them to do the best for the coin.

I also agree that the DMD team is one of the best.

My opinion: If the maximum amount of DMDv4 supernodes is much lower than the current number of DMDv3 masternodes, because of technical reasons behind honeybadger consensus,
there should be some kind of compensation for longlasting DMDv3 masternode owners. Because those people have proven to care about DMD and the network and they should not be left behind, even if they can't afford a much higher collateral for a DMDv4 supernode.

I completely agree!

Would be totally fine with including 10k & 30k Masternode Tiers.  Kiss

I think this would be a great solution!
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet

Pages:
Jump to: