Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 285. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Thanks. Hope you had a good vacation.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
I got v2.1.0.1 wallet, am I safe? and what happens if I dont update before 19th

Diamond currently wallet now working at Bitcoin technology and all your coins in the safe.
If you do not update your wallet on the version 2.1.0.3 up to 19 june, then after your old wallet will no longer be synchronized with the DMD blockchain
But I can still install in after 19th and sync my wallet to the new wallet/blockchain right?
only if u did shut down the 2.1.0.1 wallet before 19th and install the 2.1.0.3 before u startup the wallet again
if u keep active running the 2,1,0,1 u will end in a fork with all the not updated wallets
and need to fix ur blockchain to be able join the 2.1.0.3 network again
aaa nice so I can just save the blockchain then
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i execute the DMD Multipool payouts t
for DMD Cloudmining i need a bit more time to check up all the stuff
just came home from vacation give me some time to get up2date
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Diamond currently wallet now working at Bitcoin technology and all your coins in the safe.
If you do not update your wallet on the version 2.1.0.3 up to 19 june, then after your old wallet will no longer be synchronized with the DMD blockchain
But I can still install in after 19th and sync my wallet to the new wallet/blockchain right?
only if u did shut down the 2.1.0.1 wallet before 19th and install the 2.1.0.3 before u startup the wallet again
if u keep active running the 2,1,0,1 u will end in a fork with all the not updated wallets
and need to fix ur blockchain to be able join the 2.1.0.3 network again

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

legendary
Well, that all who wished to sell their Diamonds for a pittance, or yet have a wish?  Cool

Today many users throw their coins and go invest in the ETH.
But they are not aware of the hidden threat.
What will happen to Ethereum if someone starts to write viruses and attach them to the ETH blockchain?
I think it can bring dead for ETH and DAO. Bitcoin protocol is protected from this much better.
The maximum that you can attach it only a small piece of code in the form of comments to the transaction, but the size of the comment in advance is limited and the virus code just does not fit in it.

Um, yeah - No.

There are some contract issues, but, no "virus" in the traditional sense.
It's a blockchain, you can move any coins around without the private key.

There is no way to get the private key from a contact.

I'm not talking about the theft of the private ETH key.
As you know in the blockchain ETH you can attach any files.
If their system is filled with viruses that will be introduced through wallet in your computer, it will cause massive panic.
Of course Vitalik and his team will be able to clean the blockchain of these viruses and perhaps even create anti-virus, but who will need such a system?.
Now from this it saves only that very little of developers versed in the kind of programming language which was created ETH
But the case of those who invest in the ETH   Cool

When a Diamond switch to the new protocol (version 3.0) it will be one of the most secure coins for storage your wealth Wink

You can't attach files - that is a myth my friend.
You CAN develop dapps in a very strict limited language that is an "opt-in" style framework.
You actually earn ETH by running these dapps, which is the "killer app" for Ethereum.

At some point, mining will be obsolete and blockchain technology will be used to provide computational services.
The idea really is an awesome next-step in a shared computation environment.

This takes nothing away from DMD, what's good for one crypto is usually good for all.

I wonder how some people can easily believe that crude and untested technology has a lot  stones may suddenly become expensive and popular.
Bitcoin texnology take long for that to prove their worth, in the case with the ETH you can see the classic market manipulation.
No wonder what most of  coins traded on the exchange Polonex (there is even no input and output USD and EURO pairs)

All I know is I am making 20 times more money off of ETH than I ever did with Diamonds.  None of these "coins" are perfect and there is going to be a huge shakeout at some point, but why not make money whiel the opportunity presents itself?

And as if in confirmation of my words http://hackingdistributed.com/2016/06/16/scanning-live-ethereum-contracts-for-bugs    Grin

Why are you so worried about what ETH is doing?  It sounds like a little jealousyor insecurity about DMD.  Maybe both are successful or maybe both fail.  But in the meantime,  if one is more successful than the other, so what?

I am not concerned about the fate of the ETH.
Just some miners mined this coin and convert in the DMD through multipool.
Also here a few times flashed approval that makes it possible for the growing popularity technologies the Ethereum,  other  POW and POS coins will soon be forgotten Wink

And finally, another important news for those who are not yet aware of what is happening: http://www.coindesk.com/the-dao-is-closing-down/
Activity: 416
Merit: 270
Well, that all who wished to sell their Diamonds for a pittance, or yet have a wish?  Cool

What will happen to Ethereum if someone starts to write viruses and attach them to the ETH blockchain?
I think it can bring dead for ETH and DAO. Bitcoin protocol is protected from this much better.
The maximum that you can attach it only a small piece of code in the form of comments to the transaction, but the size of the comment in advance is limited and the virus code just does not fit in it.

Um, yeah - No.

If their system is filled with viruses that will be introduced through wallet in your computer, it will cause massive panic.
Of course Vitalik and his team will be able to clean the blockchain of these viruses and perhaps even create anti-virus, but who will need such a system?.
Now from this it saves only that very little of developers versed in the kind of programming language which was created ETH

When a Diamond switch to the new protocol (version 3.0) it will be one of the most secure coins for storage your wealth Wink

You CAN develop dapps in a very strict limited language that is an "opt-in" style framework.
You actually earn ETH by running these dapps, which is the "killer app" for Ethereum.

At some point, mining will be obsolete and blockchain technology will be used to provide computational services.

This takes nothing away from DMD, what's good for one crypto is usually good for all.

I wonder how some people can easily believe that crude and untested technology has a lot  stones may suddenly become expensive and popular.
Bitcoin texnology take long for that to prove their worth, in the case with the ETH you can see the classic market manipulation.
No wonder what most of  coins traded on the exchange Polonex (there is even no input and output USD and EURO pairs)

All I know is I am making 20 times more money off of ETH than I ever did with Diamonds.  None of these "coins" are perfect and there is going to be a huge shakeout at some point, but why not make money whiel the opportunity presents itself?

And as if in confirmation of my words http://hackingdistributed.com/2016/06/16/scanning-live-ethereum-contracts-for-bugs    Grin

Why are you so worried about what ETH is doing?  It sounds like a little jealousyor insecurity about DMD.  Maybe both are successful or maybe both fail.  But in the meantime,  if one is more successful than the other, so what?
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
I have been mining to nicehash and using the "auto conversion" to DMD to receive daily payouts in DMD.
However, for the past week I have not received any payouts.
Not sure who to contact about this.
Nicehash sais they show confirmations that BTC payments were made, but the DMD conversion/deposit is not happening.

Nobody got the payouts because Helmut is in holiday Smiley)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15157017
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
I have been mining to nicehash and using the "auto conversion" to DMD to receive daily payouts in DMD.
However, for the past week I have not received any payouts.
Not sure who to contact about this.
Nicehash sais they show confirmations that BTC payments were made, but the DMD conversion/deposit is not happening.
legendary

Um, yeah - No.

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
I think of DMD as an income generating coin. When there's up and down times in the market. It's pretty solid..
Activity: 416
Merit: 270

Um, yeah - No.

legendary

Um, yeah - No.

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.

Um, yeah - No.

legendary

Um, yeah - No.

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.

Um, yeah - No.

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I had my wallet closed for a couple weeks. When I open it now it says it is synced but I have a lot of orphans and then stakes that have the red clock to the left of it saying balance will be availalbe in X more blocks.

But the number doesn't change it just stays the same.....do I need to add some nodes or something?

I think you are on the wrong chain....

try this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15087515

Thanks for that link! I updated the wallet to v2103, extracted the zip bootstrap and ran the commands in the command prompt.....my balance is correct and everything looks good.
legendary

Jump to: