Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 286. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
I had my wallet closed for a couple weeks. When I open it now it says it is synced but I have a lot of orphans and then stakes that have the red clock to the left of it saying balance will be availalbe in X more blocks.

But the number doesn't change it just stays the same.....do I need to add some nodes or something?

I think you are on the wrong chain....

try this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15087515
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I had my wallet closed for a couple weeks. When I open it now it says it is synced but I have a lot of orphans and then stakes that have the red clock to the left of it saying balance will be availalbe in X more blocks.

But the number doesn't change it just stays the same.....do I need to add some nodes or something?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
price very good for buyer, i grape what i can

Yes, buy cheap good, but it is necessary to be absolutely silly to sell at 0.00033 (about 22-23 cents).

Shhh, don't tip off the panic sellers... need to grab more cheap DMD.

at this time is the worst price for the year.
What reason do you think?

I've been slowly lowering the dmd price.

But, I'll be going into buying mode soon, thanks to those who apologized, wasn't too hard, right?

You'll know when I start buying dmd again.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

Yes, buy cheap good, but it is necessary to be absolutely silly to sell at 0.00033 (about 22-23 cents).

at this time is the worst price for the year.
What reason do you think?

Activity: 661
We only want the FACTS!

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
is it silly or does the seller see dmd as a btc sinkhole?

at least he/she is getting something back, what have i got back for not shitting on your market??

not a single 'bargain under a dollar' coin sold in how long now?

do i have much hope in seeing dmd 'rise again' like the phoenix...?

not much!

strange youre not snatching up those absolutely silly 0.23 usd bargains...

#whatstheproblem?

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
legendary
perhaps ppl selling are sick of watching their 'bargain under a dollar' coins lose yet more value, more compulsory wallet updates and still no one buying 'bargains' higher than .0004  (0.28 usd)

wasted 3 btc with this shit - 'nevermind, you can just leave'

con autists!

So what's the problem?
You do not like that no one wants to buy now your thousands coins?
You can always sell them at the market price on Bittrex now  Cool

^^con autism at work^^
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
perhaps ppl selling are sick of watching their 'bargain under a dollar' coins lose yet more value, more compulsory wallet updates and still no one buying 'bargains' higher than .0004  (0.28 usd)

con autists!

So what's the problem?
You do not like that no one wants to buy now your thousands coins?
You can always sell them at the market price on Bittrex now  Cool
legendary

con autists!

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

I downloaded the chain and cleared the data directory and started the new wallet and I get this:

I have tried various ways and now I am downloading the whole chain again which will take days...

It seems there is some incompatibility between Mac and Windows. The downloaded chain works as intended in Widnows but it fails to load in Mac.

We'll sync full in Mac and will upload the chain for Mac users only (but this will take a while).

EDIT: bootstrap.dat which can be downloaded from here: MEGA - Bootstrap || May/24/16 works with Mac so it can significantly speed up synchronisation process. Just add bootstrap.dat to your Diamond folder.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity

Wallet has been tested on MAC OS 10.11.4 System.

Special thanks to davembg for compiling it.

DOWNLOAD DIAMOND MAC WALLET

I'm trying the Mac wallet and I get zero connections and it does not sync. Do I need to resync the whole blockchain?

You can download the chain from here:
MEGA - Full Blockchain || May/24/16

You might want to delete 'peers.dat' from your Diamond folder before syncing from scratch/from downloaded chain.
And in case problem persists you could create 'diamond.conf' with the following commands:

listen=1
noirc=1
addnode=213.136.80.93
addnode=37.187.176.193
addnode=213.229.0.41
addnode=167.114.184.20
addnode=193.136.97.30
addnode=193.136.96.30
addnode=46.238.9.233
bantime=600

I downloaded the chain and cleared the data directory and started the new wallet and I get this:

I have tried various ways and now I am downloading the whole chain again which will take days...
We only want the FACTS!
after all the mockery over the course of DMD, after the BTC course will calm down, after reducing the award for block BTC price DMD should be no less than $ 1.5
and to a decrease in annual interest to 5 price DMD must be at least $ 2 (less than two years).
and after a decrease annual interest price DMD should be increase in 10 times or more. but not less than 5 times. in total 10-20$ for 1DMD. Or more.
Optimistic plan Smiley
It is my personal opinion.

At least now the price should be no less than $ 1.
a year ago, the price rose to $ 0.5 and BTC was worth while to $ 310
now price BTC rose more than 50%
or am I wrong?

I like your train of thought.  For as long as I have been following crypto (2 years) I rank DMD just under LTC. So that makes DMD a real bargain right now, with a lot of room and value to grow into.
after all the mockery over the course of DMD, after the BTC course will calm down, after reducing the award for block BTC price DMD should be no less than $ 1.5
and to a decrease in annual interest to 5 price DMD must be at least $ 2 (less than two years).
and after a decrease annual interest price DMD should be increase in 10 times or more. but not less than 5 times. in total 10-20$ for 1DMD. Or more.
Optimistic plan Smiley
It is my personal opinion.

At least now the price should be no less than $ 1.
a year ago, the price rose to $ 0.5 and BTC was worth while to $ 310
now price BTC rose more than 50%
or am I wrong?

We only want the FACTS!
We can call it senior! I don't know why people have more trust in some new projects and newbies developers,
 instead they invest in almost risk free good old coins?

Risk Free!

Where is the fun in that!   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
We can call it senior! I don't know why people have more trust in some new projects and newbies developers,
 instead they invest in almost risk free good old coins?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
 Grin Grin Grin DMD s alive and kicking, just play smart, buy low and sell high. Do not let emotions rule your investment decisions.
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Jump to: