Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 288. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
reminder: update ur wallets to 2.1.0.3

Dear DMD Diamond Community,

It's a great moment, DMD Diamond wallet v2.1.0.3 is here and we will now be able to enjoy a few exciting things.
After fixing and testing the code of Boost Stake, it will be activated and the wallet will stake correctly.
Unique Crypto Assets holders will be able to finally enjoy their Legendary Diamonds.  Cheesy

Three years in crypto is a long, long time and as we're approaching DMD Diamond anniversary we introduce a temporary boost to base staking rate, increasing it form 25% to 30% (3 years = 30%).
The boost will last for one month starting from the fork date on 19th June. We are proud of the achievements throughout that time and want every DMD investor to feel the same. 

There will be more anniversary activity in the coming weeks with a chance to win some prizes and maybe even something more...

This update is mandatory with the fork date set to 19th June 2016 @ 12:00UTC

Download:

Windows QT
Source

legendary

Did you know there is a Phoenixcoin already with a flaming Phoenix logo?

Phoenixcoin It has long been dead  Cool
I think that it is possible to use any images except those who really match with live coins

Maybe its dead but its still listed on Cryptopia and someone is still mining new blocks.

i wish every coin with community luck

but the point is there is no interaction at all we dont call us phoenixcoin

in fact the name came from a report about DMD where they called the rebirth of DMD as DMD v2

"DMD Diamond the Phoenix of Crypto"

and we like this picture it created in mind

and alex made a this picture visible

im just curious how they will call DMD 3.0 if already 2.0 was a phoenix...

nothing less than a dragon i can imagine...

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

Phoenixcoin It has long been dead  Cool
I think that it is possible to use any images except those who really match with live coins

Maybe its dead but its still listed on Cryptopia and someone is still mining new blocks.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
any word on an updated Mac wallet?

I will build the MAC wallet tomorrow - PM me if anyone wants it.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
any word on an updated Mac wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

retweeted with both my personal account and the BURST development account Smiley
Retweeted! - Smooth upgrade - TY to the DMD team.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

i conside hire a painter and get one of this in my living room

This one could potentially be better as a painting (without text).

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

Phoenixcoin It has long been dead  Cool
Activity: 416
Merit: 270

@alex i love that artwork can u add it without text on the promo art page please

DMD Diamond
The Phoenix of Crypto

this picture is just perfect  to symbolize that

i have a strong feeling that the phoenix prepare to fly after BTC halving is finished and people see that there wont be a second wave of BTC raise after halving

im pretty sure around 600$ is it an nothing more maybe even less when the people see nothing happens after halving lot speculators will sell and we could even see 400 again

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Thank you for your work.

I am informed about this update of the Russian-speaking community.
legendary

@alex i love that artwork can u add it without text on the promo art page please

DMD Diamond
The Phoenix of Crypto

this picture is just perfect  to symbolize that

i have a strong feeling that the phoenix prepare to fly after BTC halving is finished and people see that there wont be a second wave of BTC raise after halving

im pretty sure around 600$ is it an nothing more maybe even less when the people see nothing happens after halving lot speculators will sell and we could even see 400 again
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Close the wallet if it's open and replaced the exe file with the new one then start the wallet again. It should work without a re-sync from the beginning. At least in my case it was like this.
But if then you change your mind and want to switch back to the old version of the wallet then you have to re-download the blockchain again.

Thanks!, Have done that and all is OK
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
Updated the wallet and restarted without any issue.... good !!!
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Hi!

great to see the new wallet Smiley I have one question. For the update i only need to replace the wallet or should i re-download the blockchain again?

Thanks in advance

Close the wallet if it's open and replaced the exe file with the new one then start the wallet again. It should work without a re-sync from the beginning. At least in my case it was like this.
But if then you change your mind and want to switch back to the old version of the wallet then you have to re-download the blockchain again.
legendary

What about ROKOSv6 Magic Flavors Pi? Will I have to turn off the wallet after 19th June if the update doesn't appear?

ROKOS team will be informed and im pretty sure they provide a update package in time
as i understand not a full new rokos release but a upgrade of just the dmd wallet towards 2.1.0.3
Activity: 355
Hi!

great to see the new wallet Smiley I have one question. For the update i only need to replace the wallet or should i re-download the blockchain again?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 246

What about ROKOSv6 Magic Flavors Pi? Will I have to turn off the wallet after 19th June if the update doesn't appear?
Jump to: