Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 312. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Looks like POS "steal" half of bloks
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
So pools are closed and better don't mine wasting my hash

i dont think all pool update at same time

one for sure will be available

Activity: 132
So pools are closed and better don't mine wasting my hash
legendary
I am new to diamond, I loaded the latest mac wallet, and bought a few hundred off of Bittrex. The wallet has tried to stake 4 times now, and each time the blocks get orphaned. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?  Thanks in advance.

i suggest u wait until 16th

then u check if ur wallet is sync with the same blocknumber as chainz

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/

if yes

then u go into help -> debug -> console
and enter the command

checkwallet

if there are errors visible

the command

repairwallet

if chain is on correct block
and checkwallet show no troubles u should be able to stake

if u have a diamond.conf

u can try rename that one

and start wallet again (without a conf)

this way we can make sure not some wrong conf entry is the reason

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
I am new to diamond, I loaded the latest mac wallet, and bought a few hundred off of Bittrex. The wallet has tried to stake 4 times now, and each time the blocks get orphaned. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?  Thanks in advance.

It says "generated but not accepted"?
Activity: 223
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
legendary
bittrex DMD wallet maintenance

great so we know they will be updated to new wallet in time
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
legendary
Hey cryptonit. Now that I have 1000 diamonds am I supposed to wait until 5/16 to start it up for minting ?

for now they just 1000 DMD and u can stake then normal

in a few days we will announce a promotion
where to have 1000 DMD is one part to be able take part in it

for now just stake ur coins and enjoy POS income
Activity: 672
Hey cryptonit. Now that I have 1000 diamonds am I supposed to wait until 5/16 to start it up for minting ?
legendary
update: reason is found its enough we update a few relay nodes with the fix for the next two days
then everyone will stop to talk with old wallets anyway

update2: fix is in source if u run selfcompiles linux wallet compile again from new source and support us as a relay node

all users of the windows wallet have no need to do anything

in 2 days their wallet is the same as the adapted source anyway
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
upgraded and synched no issues.
thanx man
BogdanCo

I have the same nodes

now 9 active connections
Why is it not stable these connections.

I have now 20. I think it depends on the people opening/closing the node wallets.
legendary
cryptonit

for what this reactors.dat file?

and I have only 1 active connection. but after the run was 2 and 3, then 1 again.
peers.dat deleted before launch new wallet.
delete nodes does not change the situation.

UPD : currently 6 active connections with nodes in the conf file.

give it some time with the connections
will take some time until everyone did upgrade

reaktors.dat is the database file of stakeboosted addresses
every wallet in network have to know the addresses
this way noone can fake to be boosted
because every wallet know the truth
legendary
3 days to update ur wallet!

i will repeat this news on each new BTT thread page until 15th may
so noone miss the MANDATORY WALLET UPGRADE

Dear Diamond Community,

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Software development yet again proved to be a lengthy and complicated process, but we are finally releasing the new instalment of our beloved DMD Diamond wallet. As this long awaited release is now out, we set our goals and aspirations to delivering you Diamond 3.0 in the coming months. But for now, we hope you’ll enjoy this new software as much as we do.

And of course this release is also dedicated to all those who are holders of Legendary 10 Unique Cypto Assets. Their investment helped to push the sails of DMD Diamond ship to the new seas of opportunity and development. It’s the dawn of the Legends!

This release packs several exciting improvements:

- The bug that allowed for sending transactions in ‘unlocked for minting’ mode has been fixed. Now you need to enter a password each time you want to send coins.
However, as a known side effect of the fix, when unlocking the wallet in ‘unlocked for minting’ mode the lock button icon will stay "locked" at all times. If you press the unlock button the second time it would act correctly and will lock the wallet.
- Group stake trigger value increased from 100DMD to 150DMD which allows minting more old small coin piles faster.
- Scrape address functionality has been added (it allows setting up a target address for PoS rewards). A new target address (can be allocated separately to each address) can be set in GUI under the Receive Coins tab. It can be changed by double clicking on scrape address column. Please mind that if you change scrape addresses you need to restart the wallet for the changes to take effect.
- Stake Boost code implemented for Legendary 10 addresses and time limited promotion addresses which would go active on Tuesday 15 May 2016 12:00:00 UTC.
- PoW coin support share (0.01 DMD each block) has been removed and replaced with a coin support stake boosted address for similar effect.
- Automated coin selection for TX and minting, additional input is optimized for optimal utilisation of coin age.
- The code to enable same mining behaviour as [GRS] GroestlCoin was implemented but set to inactive due to community feedback and our long term fundamental developmental shift planned for DMD Diamond 3.0.
- The estimated ‘time to mint’ tool tip has been removed.
- Updated wallet version to 2.1.0.1.
- Newest OpenSSL has been used.

Please note that this update is mandatory with the fork date set to 15 May 2016 or more precisely everyone should update before block 1549200.
Please see Block Explorer for the current block height: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/

MINING POOLS: You need to adapt your pool software and remove coin support share after block 1549200.

LEGENDARY 10 holders: Please do not start minting before 16th May. After that date glorious days lay ahead and you can finally enjoy the boosted staking.

Source: https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond
Windows QT: https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/download/Diamond2101/diamond-qt-2101.zip

Long live DMD Diamond!
Enjoy!
BogdanCo

I have the same nodes

now 9 active connections
Why is it not stable these connections.
cryptonit

and I have only 1 active connection. but after the run was 2 and 3, then 1 again.

Here is a list of nodes from my dmd conf file:

addnode=193.68.21.19
addnode=54.191.208.14
addnode=54.255.133.30
addnode=54.86.164.216
addnode=167.114.184.20
addnode=37.187.176.193
addnode=93.89.139.77
addnode=213.229.0.41
addnode=193.136.96.30
addnode=193.136.97.30
addnode=169.53.162.84

With this conf I have 14 connections. Hope it will be the same for you.  Roll Eyes
cryptonit

As i  replied after that a couple of posts down at the end wallet started... probably is a problem of pc performances, low ram (2Gb.) and a dual core processor....

Bacause i made other two restarts and time remains high... not so high as the first but took always more than an hour in the second and third restart.

On that pc there are also other 4 staking coin wallets, so probably a little overloaded....

Next week ram will be updated to 8Gb. and i will see if the startup performances remains the same or improve.

Thanks.

Buy a SSD, it's the best investment in order to have a faster time loading for the wallets. I have also one and compared to the old HDD it's 10 time faster Smiley
Jump to: