Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 381. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
I look at the cryptsy almost not Diamonds for sale at prices ranging up to 0.001.

I wonder why buyers do not move on the Bittrex? because there, DMD can be purchased at a lower cost

People try to run from cryptsy via altcoins and when they do, they do it in the ones they know.
I have emptied my cryptsy wallet all into DMD as well.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I look at the cryptsy almost not Diamonds for sale at prices ranging up to 0.001.

I wonder why buyers do not move on the Bittrex? because there, DMD can be purchased at a lower cost
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

today last day of phase1
dont worry if u dont get a legendary in this phase
i suggest place a follow up bid
u never know maybe u still able to get in lead
if winning bid fail at payment
and if not next phase next chance
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The legendary diamond requires you to have either 3k or 15k, correct?

There is no way to take lets say 2,5k and stake it up to 3k with the bonus?

I was curious about this too, actually.

As far as I understood it's possible to buy 2,5k and stake it until 3k. Then, after 3k, you need to specify another address for staking rewards. If it goes more than 3k the staking bonus it's not active anymore. Same for 15k address.

3k or 15k in one single coin pile and a set scrape address where POS rewards are send too
at least thats how it is set up now

it is the best possible way for optimal wallet performance
because the check if a stake is boosted or not have only be performed for this special coin pile size

if done different every staking have to run through the check if it is boosted

so for now please expect to have a exact correct sized coin pile inside the legendary
in case we find other same nearly null performance impact ways we will consider it but for now please expect the strict coin pile size way

Thanks for the clarification Smiley
legendary

P.S: DMD Profit is kind of rocking Staisybit, congrats POWERSTAKERS

have fun
Matthias

the best way to make true power visible is by compare it against others

the diamond flow superior POS since 2013-07-13 06:22:11

trust in experience!
legendary

As far as I understood it's possible to buy 2,5k and stake it until 3k. Then, after 3k, you need to specify another address for staking rewards. If it goes more than 3k the staking bonus it's not active anymore. Same for 15k address.

3k or 15k in one single coin pile and a set scrape address where POS rewards are send too
at least thats how it is set up now

it is the best possible way for optimal wallet performance
because the check if a stake is boosted or not have only be performed for this special coin pile size

if done different every staking have to run through the check if it is boosted

so for now please expect to have a exact correct sized coin pile inside the legendary
in case we find other same nearly null performance impact ways we will consider it but for now please expect the strict coin pile size way

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
I thought it halved at block 1,500,000 and not at 1,500,000 DMD, if that is the case then the Legendary 10 will never stake at 100% as when they are out then the reward is 25% so the maximum the Legendary 10 will stake is 50% ??

It's effective 100% which means it doubles the output of the current network reward. So with reward reduction to 25% you will get 50%.

Diamond has a unique way of reaching trigger points based on number of coins and not number nof blocks; this is a way more accurate and predictable way of modeling the coin rollout.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

EUROPECOIN 2.0 BITTREX IS NOW ONLINE

Six new managed nodes in place, Networkweight three times higher
and staple. In short words:

P.S: DMD Profit is kind of rocking Staisybit, congrats POWERSTAKERS

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
I thought it halved at block 1,500,000 and not at 1,500,000 DMD, if that is the case then the Legendary 10 will never stake at 100% as when they are out then the reward is 25% so the maximum the Legendary 10 will stake is 50% ??
legendary
just in case we accept also lower bids to be added to the list
https://bit.diamonds/list.html
once auction is over this follow up bids will get a chance
in case there is problems with the winning bid payment

still a minimum to be added to the list is 2 BTC and
at least 0.1 BTC above the next lower bid

less than two days until auction phase one finishes!
-----------------------------------------------

in case the opportunity is to big for u
u can get at least 150 DMD by find someone who can take it

https://bit.diamonds/auction.html
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Yes, it's nice to see that the samurai saw the true value of the Diamond  Wink

legendary
fastest growing DMD Diamond community
after our historic strongholds in USA and Russia
long time europe countries where clear leading the follow up
but now a Diamond raise in the far east!: JAPAN!

legendary
At the moment there is around 119 days to the halving from 50% stake to 25% s

i think its much closer

actual existing DMD (22.12.2015)
1,443,895 DMD

POS reduce to 25% at 1500000 total coins

and daily new generated coins u can see here in generated column
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!overview

soon the inflation reduce a lot

and the miracly that a in fact relative high inflation coin was able stay so price stable
will turn into the riddle what will happen if now for this coin the inflation nearly halved

we are at the end of the main coinrollout stage2

stage one was 1 DMD/60sec POW 50% POS
stage two is actual 0.2DMD/100sec POW 50% POS
stage tree we reach soon is 0.2DMD/100sec POW 25% POS
stage four away few years is 0.04DMD/100 sec POW 5% POS
and the final stage lot lot years away is 0.04DMD/100 sec POW 1% POS
then DMD is not only rare but also extra low inflation

all this visulaized here:
(we are now in the timeline very close to the point where the green line drop the first time)

VISUALIZATION OF DIAMOND ROLL-OUT PLAN
(TOTAL COINS AND POW/POS COINS PER MONTH)

RED LINE = new coins each month produced by POW (numbers on right side)
GREEN LINE = new coins produced each month by POS (numbers on right side)
TOTAL COINS (numbers on left side)
numbers on bottom of graphic are the months (the graphic represent a 30 year timeline (360 months))

coin rollout pic 2015.05.14

new design coin rollout picture 2015.06.28

legendary
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but, the legendary 10 addresses (Option 1) are said to have a 2x staking multiplier so stake at 100% whilst the "normal" wallets stake at 50%, right? So does the 2x stake multiplier indicate that the legendary 10 address will stake at 50% once the reward halving happens at block 1500000 and reduce again to 25% at the next reward halving and so on...?

Also, when will the 100% boost kick in? Will it be in February 2016 (Incorporating interest boosted storage solution by February 2016)? or is this something else.

At the moment there is around 119 days to the halving from 50% stake to 25% stake so if the legendary 10s would only stake at the 100% rate for around 80-90 days if I understand it correctly. So, assuming a wallet of 3000 DMD staking at 100% for 90 days would generate about 740 DMD which is now worth around 0.481 BTC and then 1870 DMD in the next year, about 1.2 BTC (at todays value) and so forth so the ROI would be around 2 years if bought at around 2 BTC?

Otherwise, if the Legendary 10 would stake at 100% rate forever then you could not control the rollout or am I missing something?

boost kick in end of february

3000 DMD at stakerate x2
or 15000 DMD at stakerate x1.25

base stakerate is the normal network stakerate so yes it adapt together with networkstakerate

a legendary10 asset have the stakerate boost just as a additional goodie
if u see just the added POS income in fact it will have years of ROI time (at actual DMD price)
but in fact if u belive DMD price will stay as it is u wouldnt invest into a legendary10 anyway

the prime value in my opinion is the enormous collector value of have a unique asset
where only 10 similar exists but each of them is unique by name
and additional also personalized with ur wish text 144 letters long

if u dont think a legendary10 can aquire such collector value and create his owner fame
then i would buy DMD direct instead

everyone have the choice
we just added one more way to be able get involved in DMD history and become a part of this epic story

a story that if everything work out as we hope
u can tell ur children and grandchildren
as the story of their family "legendary" source of income
their family treasure most precious "gem"

not this year
not next year
but in a few years

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but, the legendary 10 addresses (Option 1) are said to have a 2x staking multiplier so stake at 100% whilst the "normal" wallets stake at 50%, right? So does the 2x stake multiplier indicate that the legendary 10 address will stake at 50% once the reward halving happens at block 1500000 and reduce again to 25% at the next reward halving and so on...?

Also, when will the 100% boost kick in? Will it be in February 2016 (Incorporating interest boosted storage solution by February 2016)? or is this something else.

At the moment there is around 119 days to the halving from 50% stake to 25% stake so if the legendary 10s would only stake at the 100% rate for around 80-90 days if I understand it correctly. So, assuming a wallet of 3000 DMD staking at 100% for 90 days would generate about 740 DMD which is now worth around 0.481 BTC and then 1870 DMD in the next year, about 1.2 BTC (at todays value) and so forth so the ROI would be around 2 years if bought at around 2 BTC?

Otherwise, if the Legendary 10 would stake at 100% rate forever then you could not control the rollout or am I missing something?
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
New blockchain 22/12/15 is being uploaded as we speak.

For ease of use a direct link to it has been added at bit.diamonds.

legendary
steady slow raise of $ marketcap
and now with BTC stagnate also DMD/BTC price recovers slowly pointing upwards again

Jump to: