Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 384. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
I can confirm I am running Windows 10 Pro with no problems.  Also, mine was an upgrade from 8.1.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I don't know if this has come up before, but I couldn't find a solution: I upgraded to Windows 10 and now DMD wallet (2.0.5.7) won't run anymore. Tried all combinations of compatibility settings with no luck. Any suggestions?

I had the exact same issue when I upgraded my version of Windows on my laptop to the latest release Windows 10. All I did was to disable antivirus software, and uninstall the DMD wallet and then reinstall it again. After that, everything went smoothly. Just make sure to backup your wallet.dat file before doing anything else.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
I don't know if this has come up before, but I couldn't find a solution: I upgraded to Windows 10 and now DMD wallet (2.0.5.7) won't run anymore. Tried all combinations of compatibility settings with no luck. Any suggestions?

I'm running it with no issues whatsoever. But I reinstalled my wallet after upgrading my system. Maybe you should do the same.

update ur antivirus program
there was a short timeframe where avast did prevent DMD wallet from being launched correct
but it was soon fixed after a new update from avast

maybe u suffer from something similar

i run wallet on windows 10 without issues

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

I'm running it with no issues whatsoever. But I reinstalled my wallet after upgrading my system. Maybe you should do the same.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary
legendary
please some POW hashrate switch to miningfield until danbi pool is below 25%

legendary

---------------------------------------------------------
DMD CLoudmining allow buy shares again NOW!
Starting NOW all accounts who didnt reach ROI 100%
will be boosted with x5 sharepower!
--------------------------------------------------------

(https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ log in with DMD Address and activate settings area to enable buy shares mode)

NO Electricity Bills                               
  NO Maintenance                                   
    NO Heat                                                 
      NO Noise                                               
        NO Timesink                                         
          NO Complicated technology                 
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:   cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
[email protected]

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.
legendary
legendary

Legendary 10 Auction

Starting bid for Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets has been lowered.

We felt that since initial proposal of the bidding amount, BTC price has risen quite substantially.

We lowered it to reflect the change, but the Starting Bid amount will not be lowered any further.

We hope BTC price will stabilise or at least won't grow as rapidly.

If you want to...

- Feel like a legend
- Stake like a legend
- Become a legend

VISIT LEGENDARY 10 AUCTION
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Legendary 10 Auction

Starting bid for Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets has been lowered.

We felt that since initial proposal of the bidding amount, BTC price has risen quite substantially.

We lowered it to reflect the change, but the Starting Bid amount will not be lowered any further.

We hope BTC price will stabilise or at least won't grow as rapidly.

If you want to...

- Feel like a legend
- Stake like a legend
- Become a legend

VISIT LEGENDARY 10 AUCTION
legendary

500k $ marketcap is close again
as predicted once BTC raise slow down
so called stable altcoins like DMD slowly reach their longterm average BTC price
which in fact means for DMD u can expect a raise of like 30-50% midterm
longterm special in combination with 1500000 total coin triggered massive reduction of inflation u can expect even more

and not to forget on top of that u have a POS income of now 50% in a few weeks 25% (for the next few years)
legendary
A bit of a technical question:

Now that I'm staking diamond coins, I'm receiving 0.9 to 5 dmd every few days, minting. I bought about 1k total diamond coins, in batches over time.

Those small amounts of minted coins will stake, too and will be getting even smaller amounts (dusts) of dmd coins, and these dusts will gather even smaller minted coins and so on and on. Is there a mechanism/algorithm where these dust coins are consolidated at some time?

as u describle ur wallet minting blocks from time to time
u need to do nothing

once a coin pile gets over 30 days age before it mint
when he finally mint he loocks inside wallet on same address if there is other
older than 30 days coin piles and merge with them and mint together

this way dust mint together with so called seed coin piles

a ideal seed is around 5-10 DMD

small enought that he have a chance to become over 30 days age before he is lucky and mint a block
but big enought that he have a realistic chance to find a block

its a selfregulated system that need no micromanagement and automatic adapt for optimal network security of DMD POS

if POS diff is low in network more often split stake happens (mining before 30 days coin age create 2 piles when one pile mint)
this way help to increse POS difficulty because more coin pile compete for blocks

if POS diff is high lot coin pile become older than 30 days before able mint a block
but when they mint the merge with other old blocks and reduce amount of coin pile in network that compete for POS blocks

in my opinion DMD POS is one of most well balanced POS with no need for micromanagement and automated adaption of network coin pile size for optimal network security

DMD POS in detail is explained here:
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

DMD made it into Japanese money and finance magazine!
thx to Kitsune Morita who also made the japanese translation of our website!

retweet: https://twitter.com/CryptonitDMD/status/677116590064824320

Good news it's good to see  Smiley
legendary

DMD made it into Japanese money and finance magazine!
thx to Kitsune Morita who also made the japanese translation of our website!

retweet: https://twitter.com/CryptonitDMD/status/677116590064824320
Activity: 729
Merit: 513

Now that I'm staking diamond coins, I'm receiving 0.9 to 5 dmd every few days, minting. I bought about 1k total diamond coins, in batches over time.

Those small amounts of minted coins will stake, too and will be getting even smaller amounts (dusts) of dmd coins, and these dusts will gather even smaller minted coins and so on and on. Is there a mechanism/algorithm where these dust coins are consolidated at some time?

Yes, the wallet will take care of that automatically.

Here is an example of "dust" merged together in one pile, but this is possible only if beside "dust" you have also a small pile ~ 10 - 20 DMD (I don't know exact size) as seed:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/tx.dws?1752054.htm
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

Yes, the wallet will take care of that automatically.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I really hope someone pays good money for the Legendary10 addresses. That will be GREAT for DMD and its holders.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
first December DMD Reactor payout-round performed towards DMD CLoudmining shareholders

this time it was a nice 1701 DMD payout total round!

enjoy!

Gotta LOVE that reactor payout!  Thank you Cryptonit!
Jump to: