Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 455. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.
With the network and interest expanding I believe we have a need to expand the permanent nodes.  Currently they are too few in number.

We pay transaction fees currently to support them, I believe we should expand this process.  Long time, trusted members of the community could be reviewed and their "permanent node rights approved."

More nodes = more security.  Especially as we go through volatile times with the Bitcoin markets at the moment.

I know I for one would open a permanent node, currently I host 47 active connections at any given time.  With a small DMD incentive I could easily expand this to 2-3 servers supporting up to 1250+ clients each.  I would be almost entirely paying out of pocket, but small DMD fees could help offset this.  While at the same time achieving our main goal of propagating Diamond and securely it properly.

I already run a server farm, with an incentive I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be willing to put in the work and expense to expand our permanent nodes.

we have community nodes added to the seed already from trusted community members
(u can apply by PM)
but none of the node owners requested a incentive

u work for the success of ur own investment by run a 24/7 node
and its not needed u part of the seed list because when u have a 24/7 online node
u are part of the peerlist that permanent nodes share with connected wallets anyway

I wasn't asking for an incentive, I was stating that an incentive (which we already pay for each transaction) could help the network security.

You seemed to get defensive rather than think of the idea that more full nodes = better security. 

"u work for the success of ur own investment by run a 24/7 node
and its not needed u part of the seed list because when u have a 24/7 online node
u are part of the peerlist that permanent nodes share with connected wallets anyway"

Thank you for directly stating that none of us are needed.  Poorly thought through comments like this are one of the reasons there are few dedicated members here.  I made a suggestion and I'm insulted, thanks.  Next time try to be a little more courteous.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

ok we see a major wallet that we expected lost owner to come alive
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?1436.htm

he staked over 20000 DMD and is now biggest single wallet after reactor and cryptsy existing
it would be great if the whale make himself public and join DMD community chat on skype

send me a PM please

(looks like he sold 5000 DMD and it can be expected by that this one sell alone made him ROI all his investments back then in stoneage
and he sit now at 60000 DMD as a DMD superwhale without any need to get back invested money
lets see how he will play his cards)

additional today we see a crazy market 16 BTC volume until yet

interesting days ahead

STAKE-ing like a boss. over 20000 in less than a day. but i guess that's because his pile is about 2 years old?
Correct, he hasn't staked his coins in 2 years. So that's how he's able to stake so many at once
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

he staked over 20000 DMD and is now biggest single wallet after reactor and cryptsy existing
it would be great if the whale make himself public and join DMD community chat on skype

send me a PM please

(looks like he sold 5000 DMD and it can be expected by that this one sell alone made him ROI all his investments back then in stoneage
and he sit now at 60000 DMD as a DMD superwhale without any need to get back invested money

interesting days ahead

STAKE-ing like a boss. over 20000 in less than a day. but i guess that's because his pile is about 2 years old?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
crazy up downs and 20 BTC trading volume last 24 hours

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
With these high volumes we ve been experiencing recently, I think we ll start attracting even more traders soon, which should generate even more volume.

May DMD lives long and prospers.
legendary
how much is needed to complete it?
Oh, were not far away. I think at last count was about 0.25 BTC shy. It may be a bit higher with the recent pullback in BTC prices.

0,26 BTC is missing. But the Foundation will double any amount of BTC donated. So a donation of 0,13BTC is enough to finish the PR campaign Smiley

I factored in that the foundation would double the amount of BTC. So there still is about 0.25 BTC remaining. Thanks to those who have donated recently. It's not so much how much you donate, just that you help the community. If everyone did this, we would have met our goal already.

Donations can be sent to the following addresses

BTC: 1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg
DMD: dTNFyc3yBsGqeoQbkDbWePqvSQxspUbk2e

^^^^^^^THANK YOU!^^^^^^^
legendary

send me a PM please

interesting days ahead

legendary
With the network and interest expanding I believe we have a need to expand the permanent nodes.  Currently they are too few in number.

We pay transaction fees currently to support them, I believe we should expand this process.  Long time, trusted members of the community could be reviewed and their "permanent node rights approved."

More nodes = more security.  Especially as we go through volatile times with the Bitcoin markets at the moment.

I know I for one would open a permanent node, currently I host 47 active connections at any given time.  With a small DMD incentive I could easily expand this to 2-3 servers supporting up to 1250+ clients each.  I would be almost entirely paying out of pocket, but small DMD fees could help offset this.  While at the same time achieving our main goal of propagating Diamond and securely it properly.

I already run a server farm, with an incentive I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be willing to put in the work and expense to expand our permanent nodes.

we have community nodes added to the seed already from trusted community members
(u can apply by PM)
but none of the node owners requested a incentive

u work for the success of ur own investment by run a 24/7 node
u are part of the peerlist that permanent nodes share with connected wallets anyway
Never before 11 P.M.
Huge jumps in the market volume-wise.  I really think this node expansion idea is a necessity.

I decided to limit my personal computer to just 50 connections for the time being, but I will most likely be turning this down due to bandwidth interfering with my normal day-to-day network activities.
Never before 11 P.M.
With the network and interest expanding I believe we have a need to expand the permanent nodes.  Currently they are too few in number.

We pay transaction fees currently to support them, I believe we should expand this process.  Long time, trusted members of the community could be reviewed and their "permanent node rights approved."

More nodes = more security.  Especially as we go through volatile times with the Bitcoin markets at the moment.

I know I for one would open a permanent node, currently I host 47 active connections at any given time.  With a small DMD incentive I could easily expand this to 2-3 servers supporting up to 1250+ clients each.  I would be almost entirely paying out of pocket, but small DMD fees could help offset this.  While at the same time achieving our main goal of propagating Diamond and securely it properly.

legendary
now what eat 3000+ DMD at one bite?

i call that whales

they already here

whales and sharks

the times we where a small community where everyone know everyone are over

DMD Diamond attract more and more people

that include all the good and bad aspects of it

and by become a big coin it was unavoidable to come to that point

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
how do you know this and would you say this will overall help or hurt DMD?

i follow market each day intense
and i can see it changed the last few weeks
its new players with bigger pockets and unknown goals

so i cant predict the effect

i dont understand the motivation

pure daytrading?
why not use a coin with lot more liquidity and faster frequency of up down waves
DMD is sure not optimal for daytrader

but if not daytrading whats then the goal?
harm DMD at a loss? who would burn cash on this?
and power over the DMD market give only a big DMD wallet not a big BTC wallet

if not harm whats the goal? really expecting that he can buy back 10000 DMD below 0.00100?
than we face a inexperienced daydreamer

all i can say i if u sell into this buyorders below 0.0011 u power the next dump
its all in the hands of the community the price u willing to sell will become the marketplace
as long as people who buy there will use the DMD gained to dump again

and this is what happens

in other words, we need some BIG WHALES or lots of chinese people to eat up all the available diamonds on the market. no playground for them to play with. and then we go into hibernation like a bear (Stake Mode) and when we wake up, we become bulls.
legendary

i follow market each day intense
and i can see it changed the last few weeks
its new players with bigger pockets and unknown goals

so i cant predict the effect

i dont understand the motivation

pure daytrading?
why not use a coin with lot more liquidity and faster frequency of up down waves
DMD is sure not optimal for daytrader

but if not daytrading whats then the goal?
harm DMD at a loss? who would burn cash on this?
and power over the DMD market give only a big DMD wallet not a big BTC wallet

if not harm whats the goal? really expecting that he can buy back 10000 DMD below 0.00100?
than we face a inexperienced daydreamer

all i can say i if u sell into this buyorders below 0.0011 u power the next dump
its all in the hands of the community the price u willing to sell will become the marketplace
as long as people who buy there will use the DMD gained to dump again

and this is what happens
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
10 DMD sent to the pr initiative, i know not much but i am a small fish
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
ok it seems we did grow to a size that attract traders which operate in a way i can not predict

i dont understand what they do but they play with amounts that create nice volume
but also make the trading of the old school DMD investors have like no more impact

guess welcome at "free" market for DMD

few thousends DMD get sold and bought each day and in dont understand the pattern of know the keyplayer behind this

legendary
ok it seems we did grow to a size that attract traders which operate in a way i can not predict

i dont understand what they do but they play with amounts that create nice volume
but also make the trading of the old school DMD investors have like no more impact

guess welcome at "free" market for DMD

few thousends DMD get sold and bought each day and in dont understand the pattern they follow or know the keyplayer behind this
legendary
we talk here about tiny amount if we see how much DMD volume is each day trading its a joke that leftover BTC for the promo donation goal can not be found

but the point is donation give us feedback how much some action is wanted by community

if the wish for a promo isnt high enough to fill donation goal promo must wait
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Oh, were not far away. I think at last count was about 0.25 BTC shy. It may be a bit higher with the recent pullback in BTC prices.

0,26 BTC is missing. But the Foundation will double any amount of BTC donated. So a donation of 0,13BTC is enough to finish the PR campaign Smiley
legendary
Activity: 252
Jump to: