Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 454. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Just a minor glitch, this dormant whale, nothing more, nothing less When we have so devoted people inside DMD team and such a great community, WE CANNOT FAIL.
DMD ll bounce back soon, I m positive about this.
Promo should come in soon and after that a lot of other interesting stuff.

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
9:30 am est tomorrow morning Everything is gonna Change.
And you will have pretty good indications of it, when the Chinese Stock markets open tonight.
Wall Street tomorrow is going to be a blood bath.
This could well very be the trigger point,reset point, for Fiat currency.
There is a currency war going on.. and if you think those Chinese chemical plant explosions are  a coincidence.
Look at the timeline.China Devalues currency 3 days in a row. The next day. BOOMM. ROD OF GOD.

Margin Monday they will be calling it.
Thursday DJIA -360
Friday DJIA -530
Last 5 days -1017
Margin calls will come in tomorrow.
That's basically forced selling.

Markets across the Board are red.
China 30 percent in 30 days.
This in the end, might very well be
awesome for Diamond.
I think a new currency is coming to town.
When the Bell tolls tomorrow. Grin
A major correction is gonna happen.

They can never up the interest rates.
Market manipulation is Debt Saturated.
All they can do is Print.
Unsustainable.

The Fiat system needs to choke ,reset
The whole world is a Greece.
The petro dollar is Finished.
At 40 dollars a barrel of oil, no country can export
and make money. Its going to 30.
Its reset or WW3.

AND he dumped all those Diamonds did he.. Shocked

Sorry Mister1k, but what are you saying?....
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
the maya calendar was 3 years wrong  Grin

but i wouldnt add a satelite internet and a raspery pi staking dmd with solar power to my survival package....

yes we try to place dmd as part of blockchain powered future economic landscape

but a amargeddon isnt needed to make this happen
in fact the small steps every day go in this direction already

be part of it and be one of the lucky early adopter when crypto economy goes mainstream
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
9:30 am est tomorrow morning Everything is gonna Change.
And you will have pretty good indications of it, when the Chinese Stock markets open tonight.
Wall Street tomorrow is going to be a blood bath.
This could well very be the trigger point,reset point, for Fiat currency.
There is a currency war going on.. and if you think those Chinese chemical plant explosions are  a coincidence.
Look at the timeline.China Devalues currency 3 days in a row. The next day. BOOMM. ROD OF GOD.

Margin Monday they will be calling it.
Thursday DJIA -360
Friday DJIA -530
Last 5 days -1017
Margin calls will come in tomorrow.
That's basically forced selling.

Markets across the Board are red.
China 30 percent in 30 days.
This in the end, might very well be
awesome for Diamond.
I think a new currency is coming to town.
When the Bell tolls tomorrow. Grin
A major correction is gonna happen.

They can never up the interest rates.
Market manipulation is Debt Saturated.
All they can do is Print.
Unsustainable.

The Fiat system needs to choke ,reset
The whole world is a Greece.
The petro dollar is Finished.
At 40 dollars a barrel of oil, no country can export
and make money. Its going to 30.
Its reset or WW3.

AND he dumped all those Diamonds did he.. Shocked

Activity: 134
Merit: 12
From my perspective of view we should be thankfull to whale nr.4, because he created an attractive entry point for many people, DMD oldschoolers and DMD beginners.
The resulting short term price drop shouldn't worry the long term investors, day traders who lost in value might be pissed off. But yeah, stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.
legendary
a coin that create most of coin rollout via POS need to have coins sold to spread them

from that perspective we have to say thx to big wallets willing to spread their DMD

done in a unsensible way as now it have a short term effect on market

but thats very good entry point for new people thats why we will release a article and a PR campaign

with start of september

that focus on explain a POS/POW hybrid coin ecosystem as created by DMD in i think nearly perfect designed way
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
If you look at this chart,

it is clearly seen that in the short time it has been sold 60k diamonds.
This example could go down in history as the most stupid thing act for the owner of the wallet number 4  Cool

Heh, yes, let us hope he continues the stupid way and sells everything.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
If you look at this chart,

it is clearly seen that in the short time it has been sold 60k diamonds.
This example could go down in history as the most stupid thing act for the owner of the wallet number 4  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

I wonder though how did he come back.
"Oh, I have found a wallet backup for DMD, lets see what did I have... woot nice stash" Tongue

Smiley yeah a very short sighted reasoning. To be honest I hope he dumps it all, I wasn't expecting such bargain after we had reached PoW reduction stage.

This is good what's happening because it will be much easier later on to hold the price knowing the unpredictable wallet has been disarmed and the coins went to stronger hands.

It's also important to remember it will be easy to recover from such dive. Once he's gone he's gone. Good for him and good for us.  I'm placing my bids all the way down Smiley
Yeah, I was hoping the same. That he would dump all his DMD. Pick up some bargains.
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

"Oh, I have found a wallet backup for DMD, lets see what did I have... woot nice stash" Tongue

Smiley yeah a very short sighted reasoning. To be honest I hope he dumps it all, I wasn't expecting such bargain after we had reached PoW reduction stage.

This is good what's happening because it will be much easier later on to hold the price knowing the unpredictable wallet has been disarmed and the coins went to stronger hands.

It's also important to remember it will be easy to recover from such dive. Once he's gone he's gone. Good for him and good for us.  I'm placing my bids all the way down Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
His last stake was at around 160DMD, then he depleted 16k.
Maybe he is in need of money.

legendary
Well I just bought ~1000 DMD from that shrinking whale Smiley But I think this is it. He will keep the remaining 40k DMD at "cold". He will open it again in 2 years for staking.

More stupid behavior from the side of the bag of money, it is difficult to imagine.
He could earn revenue of 100 diamonds in the day, but instead he lost most of the POS revenue and sold half of its Diamons.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Well I just bought ~1000 DMD from that shrinking whale Smiley But I think this is it. He will keep the remaining 40k DMD at "cold". He will open it again in 2 years for staking.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
on coinmarketcap.com 24h volume DMD = 29 BTC ($ 6,660)
legendary
the good news

we are nr5 volume coin on cryptsy

the bad news

who didnt get a piece of the eat up a whale party

u should hurry and place some buyorder around 0.00100

as long as he is in sell mood

for me it looks like he stopped after he sold his 600 days POS rewaards and stick with his original 40k DMD

but who know maybe another wave of cheap diamonds is incoming try ur luck place buyorders
legendary
guess how it feels to work 1 1/2 years for some anonymous 600 days inactive guy to cash out ......

what keep me moving is to imagine how he feel after sold at 0.00100 when we hit 0.00300 in 2016

each coin he sell and u buy will be worth at minimum double the amount 2016  thats the goal of DMD Diamond Foundation

support us place walls ideally at 0.00100 but at least above 0.00091 that 7k buyorder there is fishy..... dont wana see that one fullfilled

legendary
our ancient whale seems to leave a trail of diamonds behind him
seems until yet he didnt dump below 0.00100 so if u want a share of that diamond rain

i suggest u place buyorders of above 0.00100 and enjoy a piece of a shrinking ancient whale

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?1436.htm

im really happy he did awake now and not after the next value raise
now its doable absorb this amount of DMD
legendary
to clarify:

a wallet without conf connect at startup to seednodes
there are multiple of them all around the world

the seednodes share their active peers list with the new wallet

this mean if u run a active wallet u helping the network
the seednodes know u as active peer
and share ur ip with new wallets that come online and seek more nodes
legendary
With the network and interest expanding I believe we have a need to expand the permanent nodes.  Currently they are too few in number.

We pay transaction fees currently to support them, I believe we should expand this process.  Long time, trusted members of the community could be reviewed and their "permanent node rights approved."

More nodes = more security.  Especially as we go through volatile times with the Bitcoin markets at the moment.

I know I for one would open a permanent node, currently I host 47 active connections at any given time.  With a small DMD incentive I could easily expand this to 2-3 servers supporting up to 1250+ clients each.  I would be almost entirely paying out of pocket, but small DMD fees could help offset this.  While at the same time achieving our main goal of propagating Diamond and securely it properly.

I already run a server farm, with an incentive I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be willing to put in the work and expense to expand our permanent nodes.

we have community nodes added to the seed already from trusted community members
(u can apply by PM)
but none of the node owners requested a incentive

u work for the success of ur own investment by run a 24/7 node
and its not needed u part of the seed list because when u have a 24/7 online node
u are part of the peerlist that permanent nodes share with connected wallets anyway

I wasn't asking for an incentive, I was stating that an incentive (which we already pay for each transaction) could help the network security.

You seemed to get defensive rather than think of the idea that more full nodes = better security.  

"u work for the success of ur own investment by run a 24/7 node
and its not needed u part of the seed list because when u have a 24/7 online node
u are part of the peerlist that permanent nodes share with connected wallets anyway"

Thank you for directly stating that none of us are needed.  Poorly thought through comments like this are one of the reasons there are few dedicated members here.  I made a suggestion and I'm insulted, thanks.  Next time try to be a little more courteous.

true is what the reader understand
sometimes its not what the writer did try to say

cant do much about it

beside im sorry if i wrote in a way that can be
misinterpreted as a insult

with my limited english and any intend i had at writing i didnt put any insults in it

and i cant find even now if i read a second time

all i said was 24/7 nodes shared as peers anyway by the seednodes

this mean any 24/7  node is helping

thx to all who run a 24/7 node

regarding active nodes DMD is one of the most active nodes network of all the coins with similar marketcap

im very proud about that again thx community

legendary
With the network and interest expanding I believe we have a need to expand the permanent nodes.  Currently they are too few in number.

We pay transaction fees currently to support them, I believe we should expand this process.  Long time, trusted members of the community could be reviewed and their "permanent node rights approved."

More nodes = more security.  Especially as we go through volatile times with the Bitcoin markets at the moment.

I know I for one would open a permanent node, currently I host 47 active connections at any given time.  With a small DMD incentive I could easily expand this to 2-3 servers supporting up to 1250+ clients each.  I would be almost entirely paying out of pocket, but small DMD fees could help offset this.  While at the same time achieving our main goal of propagating Diamond and securely it properly.

I already run a server farm, with an incentive I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be willing to put in the work and expense to expand our permanent nodes.

we have community nodes added to the seed already from trusted community members
(u can apply by PM)
but none of the node owners requested a incentive

u work for the success of ur own investment by run a 24/7 node
u are part of the peerlist that permanent nodes share with connected wallets anyway

I wasn't asking for an incentive, I was stating that an incentive (which we already pay for each transaction) could help the network security.

You seemed to get defensive rather than think of the idea that more full nodes = better security. 

"u work for the success of ur own investment by run a 24/7 node
u are part of the peerlist that permanent nodes share with connected wallets anyway"

Thank you for directly stating that none of us are needed.  Poorly thought through comments like this are one of the reasons there are few dedicated members here.  I made a suggestion and I'm insulted, thanks.  Next time try to be a little more courteous.

The hybrid coins type POS & POW the network security with new nodes directly dependent on large wallets, which was launched in operation 24 hours a day.
If you are the owner of several large wallets, then in the presence of a static IP address, you can really help if you are organizing a diamond network nodes.
But if you do not have wallets with a large number of diamonds, the opening of new nodes will be a little value.
Jump to: