Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 462. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Does diamond have any kind of fixes against the stake cheating that seems to be in most Proof of Stake coins?

Apparently there are a number of the problems but the only one people have described publicly is the one where you set your clock ahead.

What are the fixes and which ones does Diamond have in place?

-MarkM-

What kind of problems with the POS you talking about?
There is now no diamond problem with POS mining.
All statements in the specification of works without errors.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Does diamond have any kind of fixes against the stake cheating that seems to be in most Proof of Stake coins?

Apparently there are a number of the problems but the only one people have described publicly is the one where you set your clock ahead.

What are the fixes and which ones does Diamond have in place?

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
FYI

By a request by one of your community member, Diamond was added to Cryptocoins webfont/SVG icon pack of popular alt cryptocurrencies.

It's all GNU GPL v2, so do pretty much whatever you want. If you're missing some of your fav alts, hit me on Twitter @AllienWorks or just file a issue on Github.

(Hope you don't mind this post, but many of former added coin devs were happy to post this in their thread.)

Cheers and good luck!

Many thanks for adding Diamond to your crypto fonts package. Very cool!
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
FYI

By a request by one of your community member, Diamond was added to Cryptocoins webfont/SVG icon pack of popular alt cryptocurrencies.

It's all GNU GPL v2, so do pretty much whatever you want. If you're missing some of your fav alts, hit me on Twitter @AllienWorks or just file a issue on Github.

(Hope you don't mind this post, but many of former added coin devs were happy to post this in their thread.)

Cheers and good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Being target of speculators is something I see as a very possitive sign, as much as I hate these people. This means they think this coin s got potential for growth. Taking into account the fact we are a small community, makes this even more important.

DMD s about constant and stable ROI, it s has always been and it ll always be. The number of wallets constantly increases, our market cap is among highest of all PoS coins and liquidity s also increasing big time compared to a 3 months ago.

We re working on that next promotion which ll be implemented by the end of this month and after that a few other projects will be prepared as well.

All in all, business as usual, smart money buys now, I know I do.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
I could do 10-15 btc if te price were appealing and irresistible... Smiley
well yeah, I'm sure there will be buyers if prices fall much more than right now.Smiley
well yeah, I'm sure there will be buyers if prices fall much more than right now.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
LOL - People dumped down to 50k on Bittrex.  Unreal - they could have pm'd me - I would pay 60K  for your stash!

Obviously someone trying to play with the market. I like these guys cause I like playing with them. If you know how to trade, it s so easy to identify their buy and sell offers and make them lose money. HATE SPECULATORS, crypto scum.

Yeah hopefully over time they will move on to other coins

It seems the guy on Cryptsy/Bittrex is not going away and having hope is not really a solution. He/she needs to be tackled.

If we don't want the price to dive below .0011 we should do our bit and fight that speculator who's purposefully driving the price down.  

The truth is some DMD holders might get an impression there is a good reason for cashing in, the irrational sell panic sets and months of promo go down the drain.

But if it's what the market=you want there is not force to stop it.

A bit of proactive Diamond community anti-malicious speculator action would do this coin good.

What ever happened to the person/group that was going to buy up another 80-100 btc worth of Diamond?  I hear no more mention of them in here.
legendary
LOL - People dumped down to 50k on Bittrex.  Unreal - they could have pm'd me - I would pay 60K  for your stash!

Obviously someone trying to play with the market. I like these guys cause I like playing with them. If you know how to trade, it s so easy to identify their buy and sell offers and make them lose money. HATE SPECULATORS, crypto scum.

It seems the guy on Cryptsy/Bittrex is not going away and having hope is not really a solution. He/she needs to be tackled.

If we don't want the price to dive below .0011 we should do our bit and fight that speculator who's purposefully driving the price down.  

The truth is some DMD holders might get an impression there is a good reason for cashing in, the irrational sell panic sets and months of promo go down the drain.

A bit of proactive Diamond community anti-malicious speculator action would do this coin good.

Yeah, seems to be a nuisance. I've done all I can do. Hopefully new investors will take this opportunity to buy in at these prices
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Thanks to Systh

DMD Diamond has its own flat web icon Smiley

It was a hard task to flatten our logo but I think the artist did pretty decent job. I personally like it.

What do you think?

Download: https://allienworks.net/2015/cryptocoins-updated-to-1-4/
Demo: http://labs.allienworks.net/icons/cryptocoins/

Donations:
Bitcoin: 3QsuYhfTiZamrsVX4oKxdnQ8P8wq62k4GR
ShadowCash: SjQb4RopPHKvpwQitGGZHqeRkyFPMbKpNP
I/O Coin: iVVu3d6uGtEvKMZafDX1javenJ1M2pfpmr
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

legendary
Wow.. I love the spirit of this community!

We already have 1.59475474BTC (x2) alone

and thanks to great initiative from Vagnavs.

we now have DMD Donations @ dTNFyc3yBsGqeoQbkDbWePqvSQxspUbk2e

which at today's rate gives us whooping 0.5582395BTC (x2)

with total of ... 2.15299424BTC (x2)

Contribute to the PR initiative!

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

Thanks for the updated total.. For those who haven't already donated, please do so. That will get us to our goal faster.

Okay, we need more donations. We are getting close to our goal. But we as a community need to step up A bit more.. I think we can get our second PR campaign going by the end of the month. Fingers crossed
LOL - People dumped down to 50k on Bittrex.  Unreal - they could have pm'd me - I would pay 60K  for your stash!

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Now it's time to buy! We have cheap diamonds on Cryptsy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
LOL - People dumped down to 50k on Bittrex.  Unreal - they could have pm'd me - I would pay 60K  for your stash!

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
Wow.. I love the spirit of this community!

We already have 1.59475474BTC (x2) alone

and thanks to great initiative from Vagnavs.

we now have DMD Donations @ dTNFyc3yBsGqeoQbkDbWePqvSQxspUbk2e

which at today's rate gives us whooping 0.5582395BTC (x2)

with total of ... 2.15299424BTC (x2)

Contribute to the PR initiative!

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

Couple of donations received. Still in need of more. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Jump to: