Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 465. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10
Chinese version of the website is finally here.

We've got a translated ANN thread and soon we will be able to promote on Chinese forums.

We've also found a Chinese Community Manager and some other help as well, so I think we can start thinking on ways of getting us to Chinese exchanges.

It won't happen over night but it's a good start. Smiley

bit.diamonds/index-cn.html

#announcement
nice keep up the good work
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Congrats on the Chinese translation page!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Chinese version of the website is finally here

Great news.
People see that the Diamond team  works and we are moving forward.
Thanks to all who help.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
good news combined with a welcome china
cheap DMD day at cryptsy
enjoy the buffet
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Chinese version of the website is finally here.

We've got a translated ANN thread and soon we will be able to promote on Chinese forums.

We've also found a Chinese Community Manager and some other help as well, so I think we can start thinking on ways of getting us to Chinese exchanges.

It won't happen over night but it's a good start. Smiley

bit.diamonds/index-cn.html

#announcement
legendary
seems we target of someone who try initiate pump and dump on DMD on cryptsy
he did dump a few hundred DMD and now try buy back cheaper at 0.00154
make sure noone sell into that buyorder and he burned himself by dump coins

additional he flooded sellorderbock with lot sellorders from 0.00161 upwards

buy them say thx and be happy imagine his face when he lose all DMD and cant buy back cheaper than he sold
legendary
50 DMD sent, tx id b149dc5b4e9a29bf87b0525df5cd795e434e9a75e098c43b97df94a6ef56354e.

I do not say "DMD to the moon", but "Diamonds are forever!"

Thank you for your donation. I have received it and this will go towards our 2nd PR campaign. The great thing about it also, the foundation doubles each donation. So we are getting closer to our goal. But with that said we still need help from others

The Diamond PR Fund address is: dTNFyc3yBsGqeoQbkDbWePqvSQxspUbk2e

I sent a couple coins. Don't have a lot, hope others will contribute as well. So come on guys!

thx a  lot

small or high is relative
if everyone would give just 10% of what he stake this month we would be able power a lot promotions.........
Activity: 293
50 DMD sent, tx id b149dc5b4e9a29bf87b0525df5cd795e434e9a75e098c43b97df94a6ef56354e.

Thank you for your donation. I have received it and this will go towards our 2nd PR campaign. The great thing about it also, the foundation doubles each donation. So we are getting closer to our goal. But with that said we still need help from others

I sent a couple coins. Don't have a lot, hope others will contribute as well. So come on guys!
legendary
can anyone explain the cloundmining? ive entered my diamond wallet but the next page just has a a load of mining options? Do i have to mine from my pc?
read FAQ and terms of use

the website for DMD Multipool and DMD Cloudmining is the same

both services are build on top of same convert BTC > DMD engine (the original DMD multipool)

with our DMD Cloudmining extension we gave people a possibility instead of buy mining gear and mine on DMD multipool
u can invest into DMD Cloudmining shares and the earnings that investment will generate will power the DMD payouts for DMD cloudmining shareholder

just activate the settings area and choose if u wana leave at
BTC to DMD conversion mode or BTC to DMD cloudmining conversion mode

if u want to invest into DMD cloudmining set to convert to shares and send some BTC to get them converted into shares (1$ value 1 share)

the earnings ur DMD cloudming shares generate will be always paid out as DMD
no matter how ur setting is

also dont forget own DMD cloudmining shares also mean u qualified to profit from DMD reactor payout that happens two times a month

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
can anyone explain the cloundmining? ive entered my diamond wallet but the next page just has a a load of mining options? Do i have to mine from my pc?
legendary
at cryptsy a pretty high fake sellorder at 0.00165 did trap lot bots below 0.00165

good opportunity to get some cheap coins
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
Let's try to get this second batch of PR going. I'll donate 50 DMD, let's try to get people to match it (Or send what you can). So we can get rolling and see Diamond gain awareness and likely appreciate in value..

All Diamonds will go towards the PR... The foundation will also double what we collect for Diamonds.

Regards,
Brian

Thanks to whomever sent the 15 DMD.. It would be nice if others could contribute as well.

legendary
i already sent btc how do i know if i already have shares?

if u did set account into convert to shares mode in settings
(if not it will follow default mode and will be converted in DMD which is nice too)
BTC will be converted in shares
u see the shares in mining stats -> cloudmining

in case the server is running a exchange round it may be delayed until u see ur shares

just mail [email protected] ur registered dmd address and i can look and tell u more
Activity: 729
Merit: 513

Before sending BTC to your linked BTC address you should had checked the box from the tab "settings" (it's the last button that when you want to change something it's sending you an email to enter a code) if you wanted to have shares.

I think all you have done now is to exchange BTC -> DMD. You should receive a payout of DMD into your wallet soon. Hope I'm right, if not we can ask cryptonit about the payout Smiley
Activity: 308
Activity: 308
after i register my address i just send btc to the specified btc address and that's it?
Activity: 94

I have recieved coins! Thank you very much!

Invest your money in Diamond. Smiley
legendary
Let's try to get this second batch of PR going. I'll donate 50 DMD, let's try to get people to match it (Or send what you can). So we can get rolling and see Diamond gain awareness and likely appreciate in value..

All Diamonds will go towards the PR..

Regards,
Brian

nice initiative
the foundation will all u gather  Cool

Jump to: