Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 463. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10
ok i leave now for a week holydays in italy
i set multi cloud in auto mode whenever it have 0.1 BTC it will run a conversion round
the manual processed cloud earning parts will be be part of a big payout round after i return 16.08

enjoy a week without cryptonit
maybe then superman finally will be able visit this thread

Okay have a good time and will see you shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
i set multi cloud in auto mode whenever it have 0.1 BTC it will run a conversion round
the manual processed cloud earning parts will be be part of a big payout round after i return 16.08

Have a great vacation!  Enjoy yourself!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Cloud mining is an excellent idea, but it does take time. It something you invest in and dont look at right away, as it takes a few months to really start seeing it work. I too was a skeptic and looked it it the first month. The best thing is to buy it , get stake rewards in combination with cloud mining. Together, it builds nicely.

Vegas
legendary
But we know that doubling my 57 dollars is easy in crypto world.

then follow that easy path .....

DMD Cloudmining does not gurantee u a doubling of ur investments easy
for that u need to use cryptodouble.com or similar services
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-ponzi-cryptodouble-disappears-least-2233-bitcoins/

we only gurantee to try our best to handle ur invest with same care as our own
and try to conserve earning power and extend earning timeframe

also DMD Cloudmining is not a investment plan on its own always combine it with buy DMD Diamond direct

only the combined investment create a true POS² investment solution
(prove of stake + prove of shares)
legendary

Hey as far as i know 50% dmd payout then 50% is reinvested right? So does it mean that i basically earn .17x2 everyday? .17 is mine then another .17 is reinvested on my account?

no u have shares and the shares qualify for a part of payouts

and the payouts generated with 50% of the earnings
thats not ur earnings that are the earnings of the DMD Cloudmining project
where 50% are paid out as lets say dividends to shareholder
and 50% of project earnings are reinvested to keep earning power of DMD Cloudmining

everyone who is into crypto invests and cloudmining know without a reinvest plan the earning power is decreasing and earning timeframe is limited

our aim is counter decreasing earning power and extend earning timeframe

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
hmm i invested 57 dollars to cloud mining and another 57 to buy dmd.
so far my cloud mining earns .17dmd a day. in 1 year i will have 62dmd. at current rate i will have .01.
maybe i should just buy at bittrex!

In these calculations, it is better to start from the formula that each 1000 coins you bought will bring you about 10 diamonds per week (this POS mining)  Wink

DMD Cloudmining earnings u can only see after a whole month
the daily part is not all some higher payments happens a few times a month
Hey as far as i know 50% dmd payout then 50% is reinvested right? So does it mean that i basically earn .17x2 everyday? .17 is mine then another .17 is reinvested on my account?
so far my cloud mining earns .17dmd a day. in 1 year i will have 62dmd. at current rate i will have .01.

Obviously you are searching for a get quick rich scheme. I m sorry to disappoint you but DMD is NOT that kind of investment and it will not provide ROI for you in 60 days.

Maybe you should try scrypt.cc or similar Ponzi for that kind of result. The rest of us can enjoy benefits of this great coin cause 50% annual ROI via cloud mining + other 50% from staking totaling in roughly 100% a year is not something I would classify as "hmm" but YAY instead.

Im Not looking for a get rich quick scheme. But we know that doubling my 57 dollars is easy in crypto world. Also buying dmd is faster profit than cloudmining. Well anyways if dmd becomes succesful maybe that .17dmd might be big in the future
legendary

In these calculations, it is better to start from the formula that each 1000 coins you bought will bring you about 10 diamonds per week (this POS mining)  Wink

DMD Cloudmining earnings u can only see after a whole month
the daily part is not all some higher payments happens a few times a month
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Obviously you are searching for a get quick rich scheme. I m sorry to disappoint you but DMD is NOT that kind of investment and it will not provide ROI for you in 60 days.

Maybe you should try scrypt.cc or similar Ponzi for that kind of result. The rest of us can enjoy benefits of this great coin cause 50% annual ROI via cloud mining + other 50% from staking totaling in roughly 100% a year is not something I would classify as "hmm" but YAY instead.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
Wow.. I love the spirit of this community!

We already have 1.59475474BTC (x2) alone

and thanks to great initiative from Vagnavs.

we now have DMD Donations @ dTNFyc3yBsGqeoQbkDbWePqvSQxspUbk2e

which at today's rate gives us whooping 0.5582395BTC (x2)

with total of ... 2.15299424BTC (x2)

Contribute to the PR initiative!

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

Thanks for the updated total.. For those who haven't already donated, please do so. That will get us to our goal faster.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
hi all Smiley anyone is welcome to look at my dmd cloudmining portfolio im proud to have it used as an example. this is a live, real world investment portfolio.
legendary
All I know is I've been scooping as much DMD as I can under 200k a coin because that will easily 5X my investment in the future but I actually believe it will more than 5X at 200k a coin Smiley This is a really great and long term coin that will survive without a doubt Cheesy Cheers

and now the best part if it just stay stable and dont gain a single % in value u still make 50%  value gain of ur investment Grin

but this paradise will be reduced to 25% around april next year so its time get the DMD now to "abuse" the high POS rollout phase as much as possible
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
All I know is I've been scooping as much DMD as I can under 200k a coin because that will easily 5X my investment in the future but I actually believe it will more than 5X at 200k a coin Smiley This is a really great and long term coin that will survive without a doubt Cheesy Cheers
legendary
i have such a feeling as if the time of DMD below 0.00160 will be soon over
if ya didnt get some of them until yet its time get your share of them
it cant be whole year Christmas u know....

legendary
I m so glad to see the community s growing. More and more new names appear hear on the forum.

Let us finance this new PR initiative so we can grow even more, joint efforts always create great results.

Thx everyone who have contributed so far.

Yeah, I agree. DMD is on the short list for my eventual top 10 list that will be published this year (probably 4th quarter). I've got to hand it to these guys, especially cryptonit and popshot, for being so persistent and hanging in there like they have continuing to improve and steadily build upon what's looking to be a pretty rock solid venture. Good going you guys for proving me wrong, and best wishes for continued success!

thats valueable feedback from a former very critical voice in community

persistent activities and a team u can trust is what attract this days people who
burned their fingers on a lot "coin of the month" that where dead a few months later
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I m so glad to see the community s growing. More and more new names appear hear on the forum.

Let us finance this new PR initiative so we can grow even more, joint efforts always create great results.

Yeah, I agree. DMD is on the short list for my eventual top 10 list that will be published this year (probably 4th quarter). I've got to hand it to these guys, especially cryptonit and popshot, for being so persistent and hanging in there like they have continuing to improve and steadily build upon what's looking to be a pretty rock solid venture. Good going you guys for proving me wrong, and best wishes for continued success!

Yes, they have worked VERY hard on this coin, and kept on plugging along. I was one of the people early on , that was not quite sure about this coin. Now im fully invested!
I agree 1000% that DMD deserves a top 10 spot for sure in the future because this coin has a solid plan and a very strong community and team behind it and definitely deserves all the recognition that it gets in the future Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Yes, they have worked VERY hard on this coin, and kept on plugging along. I was one of the people early on , that was not quite sure about this coin. Now im fully invested!
Jump to: