Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 470. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
which do you guys think would be better. buy 50% dmd then stake and 50% cloudmining shares or put it all on cloudmining? then also mine myself

definitely buy dmd instant with 50% of ur invest capital for dmd

because dmd cloudmining can longterm create a income and have a nice supportive effect on ur DMD investment
but it can not build up a nice bunch of DMD before the next price raise happens

for that u need to buy DMD
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
which do you guys think would be better. buy 50% dmd then stake and 50% cloudmining shares or put it all on cloudmining? then also mine myself

I think the best advice is the one that gives Cryptonit.
50% the cloud shares and 50%  the  buy a diamonds  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
What is scary on Bittrex is there is almost no buy support  Undecided
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I am very nervous about this coin going up to fast, well this steady increase is a really good sign of higher highs to come, I just with it would sit where it is for a while so I can stockpile more dmd  Smiley at a cheap price

Its a slow and steady climb, that proves stability and creates new floors. I am not trusting of coins that have fast spikes up, because they always have fast spikes down.

Vegas

While DMD's volume is frighteningly low in thee grand scheme of things, it's easy to forget that this is a common issue with altcoins in general.

I have no regrets cashing out my DMD frequently, but I am very happy to say I invested ~$220 worth of BTC into the cloudmining shares last year.  If I had sold those off I wouldn't have had this lovely little $35-55/month for doing nothing stream of revenue to buy myself some beer while I do my normal day trading haha

hi what is that cloudmining shares you are talking about? can i still invest now?
is there some kind of instructions on where and how to register?

Yes, The system of investment in the cloud shares is still running.
You can become an investor as soon make a decision.

is there an instruction on how to invest and where? some kind of Faqs

You can get all the information on the site https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds
Just check out the terms and rules in sections marked with circles in this picture:

The FAQ section will be improved and it will soon be added new important questions and answers.

THANKS!!!!!
legendary
I am very nervous about this coin going up to fast, well this steady increase is a really good sign of higher highs to come, I just with it would sit where it is for a while so I can stockpile more dmd  Smiley at a cheap price

Its a slow and steady climb, that proves stability and creates new floors. I am not trusting of coins that have fast spikes up, because they always have fast spikes down.

Vegas

While DMD's volume is frighteningly low in thee grand scheme of things, it's easy to forget that this is a common issue with altcoins in general.

I have no regrets cashing out my DMD frequently, but I am very happy to say I invested ~$220 worth of BTC into the cloudmining shares last year.  If I had sold those off I wouldn't have had this lovely little $35-55/month for doing nothing stream of revenue to buy myself some beer while I do my normal day trading haha

hi what is that cloudmining shares you are talking about? can i still invest now?

You can get all the information on the site https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds
Just check out the terms and rules in sections marked with circles in this picture:

The FAQ section will be improved and it will soon be added new important questions and answers.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
What are the benefits of DMD cloudmining rather then staking POS yourself
legendary
I am very nervous about this coin going up to fast, well this steady increase is a really good sign of higher highs to come, I just with it would sit where it is for a while so I can stockpile more dmd  Smiley at a cheap price

Vegas

I have no regrets cashing out my DMD frequently, but I am very happy to say I invested ~$220 worth of BTC into the cloudmining shares last year.  If I had sold those off I wouldn't have had this lovely little $35-55/month for doing nothing stream of revenue to buy myself some beer while I do my normal day trading haha

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
new mining pool http://dmd.cryptopools.com/
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!extraction

did prove to be able find blocks run with 1% fee

i expect owner will make a announcement here soon too

can a few miner switch to that pool please so he become visible

Thanks for the intro.  I just made an adjustment so now pool is sending the correct amount to the Foundation address.

1% Fee, No Payout Fee, PROP, MPOS with NOMP stratum, IRC support, USA location -  http://dmd.cryptopools.com

-tb-

I am very nervous about this coin going up to fast, well this steady increase is a really good sign of higher highs to come, I just with it would sit where it is for a while so I can stockpile more dmd  Smiley at a cheap price

Vegas

I have no regrets cashing out my DMD frequently, but I am very happy to say I invested ~$220 worth of BTC into the cloudmining shares last year.  If I had sold those off I wouldn't have had this lovely little $35-55/month for doing nothing stream of revenue to buy myself some beer while I do my normal day trading haha

legendary

can a few miner switch to that pool please so he become visible
legendary

NO Electricity Bills                               
  NO Maintenance                                   
    NO Heat                                                 
      NO Noise                                               
        NO Timesink                                         
          NO Complicated technology                 
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:   cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
[email protected]

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.
legendary
I am very happy to say I invested ~$220 worth of BTC into the cloudmining shares last year.  If I had sold those off I wouldn't have had this lovely little $35-55/month for doing nothing stream of revenue to buy myself some beer while I do my normal day trading haha

enjoy the beer sponsored by DMD Cloudmining  Cool

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
I hope the price will go faster than the decrease POS.
legendary

Vegas

i guess 2012 there was a lot people happy cash out BTC the first time it did raise over 10$
end of 2013 it was 1200$ a piece

lets see if history repeat  Cool
where will DMD Diamond be at the end 2016

1$ 10$ 100$ ?

even 1$ would be great success it mean far over 300% ROI
why 300% if 1$ is just double of 50cent ?
because never forget the POS earnings!

in my opinion there are not lot coins out there where even a worst case scenario will be a success
Activity: 302
Never before 11 P.M.

Vegas

legendary

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Vegas
I agree with Vegas Smiley I've always been wary about coins with unnatural spikes in price but DMD only had that one day where the price sky rocketed but that was some investors wanting in before it was too late Smiley I am very glad with the slow and steady rise that DMD has seen since more people have realized about it's potential as a strong solid CryptoCurrency Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Jump to: