Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 467. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Thank you Bogdan, thank you tanakan , you are stars Smiley

We're heading closer and closer to the finish line.

Let me remind you what the scope of this PR is.

PR Publication on at least 5 top tier outlets i.e. Yahoo Finance, Business Journal, Bloomberg Businessweek, etc.

News Tweeted to minimum 50 000 + targeted twitter followers - with viral effect.

Publication on many Bitcoin Sites.

It indeed makes a buzz.

X

Foundation Double
=

1.15166832BTC

Contribute to the PR initiative!

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
legendary
just look how low and shortterm
the downspike was for the 0.5% of total coins dump
thats true stability DMD Diamond show

legendary
0.1 BTC for PR job. (txID: 7d2ed4087d42507c0fb3eca6606b8df788d3314cf7df524ab12f4ca838d7f25e)
Thanks

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
PR Release Initiative #2

Hey community! It’s time for the next round of promo for DMD Diamond.

As everyone could experience it first-hand, the previous PR job worked like a charm generating lots of interest from all around.

We haven’t reached everyone yet, that’s why we need to be persistent and continue with press releases. Effective PR is never a one off thing.

As a community we've done a fantastic job and many people contributed to make the previous PR campaign happen.

I believe Diamond Community can live up to this challenge again.

For each contribution made by a community member the foundation will double the amount contributed.

So for instance, when Mr Humpty Dumpty contributes 0.3BTC, the Foundation will add additional +0.3BTC making it 0.6BTC in total. Exact BTC target is impossible to tell due to daily price variations but we are aiming for equivalent of $797 (roughly 2.7BTC).

Once we gather the funds we could immediately start the promo, as we already have plenty of things to inform people about.

Contribute to the PR initiative!

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

#initiative #announcement
0.1 BTC for PR job. (txID: 7d2ed4087d42507c0fb3eca6606b8df788d3314cf7df524ab12f4ca838d7f25e)
Thanks
legendary
regarding the big sell that happend a few days ago i have to say thats a good prove of liquidity

people said DMD is nice but what happens if i want to cash out its impossible.......

there just someone cashed out 0.5% of total coin and it was possible

and it not even had a major impact on the market

im proud about how strong DMD Diamond is now as a coin

and YOU are a important part in that success story
legendary
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
You've proposed one of the solutions already, dump priv keys and import them to a new client.

Strange, my 2013 wallet.dat works straight away without any problems.

little question and kinda ironic story ----

i just found an old wallet by accident of 'diamond' i mined probably the first week or two it was launched !!!

lol

i can compile my own clients,if need be my wallet dat file is on win 32

obviously many many changes have been made and the coin has been kept up so

i want to import my old coins, ( only a few but still worth a little something)
when i put the wallet.dat in the new client it would not get the blockchain , i assume that the original did not use level db or protofuff and you use that now, the original probably just used berk. 4.8

so do you recommend I use an old client, dump priv keys and will they import into the new client so i retain all the coin age, or .......... am i stuck ,

I could experiment but I am sure your team probably has run into this before and I did not want to page through 400+ pages to look for the best solution,  any ideas on how best  to handle??

thanks, /

photon_coin

One file (wallet.dat) of my wallet, too, has the date of the end of 2013 and it is also recognized and works fine with the new wallet V 2.0.5.7.
Possible that your problem is that your wallet.dat belongs what the other coin.
Files for different wallets from different crypto currency have the same name and extension and is very easy to confuse.
CEO Diamond Foundation
You've proposed one of the solutions already, dump priv keys and import them to a new client.

Strange, my 2013 wallet.dat works straight away without any problems.

i just found an old wallet by accident of 'diamond' i mined probably the first week or two it was launched !!!

lol

when i put the wallet.dat in the new client it would not get the blockchain , i assume that the original did not use level db or protofuff and you use that now, the original probably just used berk. 4.8

so do you recommend I use an old client, dump priv keys and will they import into the new client so i retain all the coin age, or .......... am i stuck ,

I could experiment but I am sure your team probably has run into this before and I did not want to page through 400+ pages to look for the best solution,  any ideas on how best  to handle??

thanks, /
CEO Diamond Foundation
@cryptonit

Looks like you have an extra diamond mining pool already setup at 
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MineShaft?pool=DMD

Cool

I added it to the OP and would add it to the website but there is no information on the pool fees, mechanics or limits.

I couldn't find any reference to any of such info anywhere and IRC channel was silent.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
@cryptonit

Looks like you have an extra diamond mining pool already setup at 
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MineShaft?pool=DMD

Cool
Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

lol

thanks, /
legendary
we get africa before china it seems...

but the website translation is in work and we got first connections
to service provioders for chinese cryptocoin promotion

problem detected - no users from china
solution calculated - website translation - promo - community build up
program start initiated ...........
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hi folks, I'm new to DMD.  I bought myself 250 DMD about two weeks ago. It is sitting in my wallet in one block and it says it is minting, but it's been like that for several days without producing a stake yet. I keep the wallet open 24/7. I don't think the weight is increasing, or maybe it is but I didn't notice... it's at 1224 now.

Is this normal?  How long does it take on average to produce a stake and what is the optimal block size for optimal staking?

Thank you for any help you could give me.  Smiley

hi coinhugger

after 9 days coin age
its start to have a chance to mint
this chance increase each day up to 30 days

then the chance no longer increase but the rewards when u successful mint will increase even over 30 days coin age

DMD is a slow staking coin that dont affect the POS earnings

more details about our POS u find here:

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.msg376.html#msg376

its not needed u micromanage with coin-control
the wallet handle split stake and group stake (merge) on its own

Thank you Cryptonit. So i just will be more patient and wait for the 250 DMD block to mint. It's been staking only 5 days so far after it reached maturity in 9 days.

Thanks again for the info.

legendary
Hi folks, I'm new to DMD.  I bought myself 250 DMD about two weeks ago. It is sitting in my wallet in one block and it says it is minting, but it's been like that for several days without producing a stake yet. I keep the wallet open 24/7. I don't think the weight is increasing, or maybe it is but I didn't notice... it's at 1224 now.

Is this normal?  How long does it take on average to produce a stake and what is the optimal block size for optimal staking?

hi coinhugger

after 9 days coin age
its start to have a chance to mint
this chance increase each day up to 30 days

then the chance no longer increase but the rewards when u successful mint will increase even over 30 days coin age

DMD is a slow staking coin that dont affect the POS earnings

more details about our POS u find here:

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.msg376.html#msg376

its not needed u micromanage with coin-control
the wallet handle split stake and group stake (merge) on its own

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

legendary
people ask why cryptsy have more trading volume than bittrex
answer clear in my oppinion

it have more and cheaper DMD listed

so if u are a bittrex only trader it make sence look at both exchanges

cryptsy have 4700 DMD in sellmarket up to 0.00190

bittrex 300 DMD in sellmarket up to 0.00190
Jump to: