Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 477. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
another cake !

watch them all:
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,120.msg901.html#msg901

and just in time because:

two years ago something happened that
in a few years ur childs and their childs would name as the origin of their family wealth  Grin

DMD Diamond Block 1
started the successtory
and we just now are still in the lucky position
to join in as early adopter while POS rewards are still big
and the upcoming breakthrough just started
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
cryptonit

your opinion.
what the price DMD  should be when the POS reduced to 5%?

If you look at this chart, you'll see that in 2018 will produce 2.5 million of diamonds.

If the Diamond is the capitalization of 25 million (the value is very small by today's standards) the price of one coin will have $ 10.

But I expect much more important capitalization in 2018.  at least  100 million
legendary
Just popped in from over at Unobtanium:

any Australians here? PM me!

Mark, Unicup, W.A.

in fact more australians than chinese Smiley
i am from austria but no kangaroos here

legendary
cryptonit

your opinion.

thats long in the future (2018)
but in a rage from 100-1000$ as a moderate guess

in case of all services and business ideas we have planed released as expected and
the crypto business in general is more established it can be much higher
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
cryptonit

your opinion.

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Good day!
Help me choose a port. On the pool dmd.miningfield.com. Speed around 80mh. Which to choose port?

Use port 3378

Eventually all ports will adapt to your mining speed.

Since you have a fast miner, by choosing port 3378 you'll avoid some stratum adaptation time, mining full speed faster.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Good day!
Help me choose a port. On the pool dmd.miningfield.com. Speed around 80mh. Which to choose port?
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Just popped in from over at Unobtanium:

any Australians here? PM me!

Mark, Unicup, W.A.
legendary
did i say 46% value gain last 7 days? forget it already outdated 52% now!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
legendary
Alright, I admit. I had a little help from my wife, so my main contribution was more or less eating and dishwashing. Smiley

wow u guys make it a hard time for us to chose a winner

thx for taking part in the competition

still one full day time to create the wonder cake for competition

give it a try worst case u have a cake to eat
legendary
Quick question. How do you stake your DMD?  Do you just keep it in your wallet and not do anything with them?

DMD Diamond wallet is a very nice piece of software which does everything for you.

All you need to do is to get as many DMD Diamond as possible, put them in the same address in your wallet and wait.

Once you coins gain sufficient age, minimum staking time is 9 days, you unlock you wallet for staking and leave it like that for a couple of hours and your coins ll stake.

Welcome to the community and we hope you ll have a great time here.

couple of hours days

i suggest 2 times 2 days a month in minting for medium and small dmd owner
and 24/7 minting wallets for people who have 10000 or more DMD
legendary
Quick question. How do you stake your DMD?  Do you just keep it in your wallet and not do anything with them?
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,46.msg376.html#msg376
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Happy Birthday DMD Diamond!

I would like to congratulate and thank DMD Diamond, the Dev Team and all community members for 2 marvelous years. To honor the memorable day, July 13th 2015, I made this delicious birthday cake in advance.

Alright, I admit. I had a little help from my wife, so my main contribution was more or less eating and dishwashing. Smiley

Here is a picture of the leftovers.

Damn, these cakes look so good. It s gonna be very difficult to choose the best one. I especially love that Diamond logo on the cake.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

DMD Diamond wallet is a very nice piece of software which does everything for you.

All you need to do is to get as many DMD Diamond as possible, put them in the same address in your wallet and wait.

Once you coins gain sufficient age, minimum staking time is 9 days, you unlock you wallet for staking and leave it like that for a couple of hours and your coins ll stake.

Welcome to the community and we hope you ll have a great time here.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Yes, no need to do anything, just keep coins in wallet thats all.  Remember minimum stake age is 9 days  Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
Happy Birthday DMD Diamond!

I would like to congratulate and thank DMD Diamond, the Dev Team and all community members for 2 marvelous years. To honor the memorable day, July 13th 2015, I made this delicious birthday cake in advance.

Here is a picture of the leftovers.

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I just want to say that I'm very very happy to be part of this coins community and happy that I discovered it right before it finally started to grow to where it is today Wink Cheers and keep up the amazing work folks this coin will be top 10 easily for sure Cheesy

top 10 im not sure thats thin air up there
but top 25 yes i full think thats possible

which would be around 2 million marketcap so another x3 - x4  from now on

and our value will raise higher but other coins too

so i dont say x4 is the limit to expect
i think thats way higher
but other coins too will grow so i think from ranking a top 25 spot is a very ambitious goal but compared to top 10 way more realistic
Well what I meant is long term this coin could see top 10 for Alts mate Smiley It's a really well designed CryptoCurrency with a very strong name and great community behind it Smiley Cheers
legendary
I just want to say that I'm very very happy to be part of this coins community and happy that I discovered it right before it finally started to grow to where it is today Wink Cheers and keep up the amazing work folks this coin will be top 10 easily for sure Cheesy

top 10 im not sure thats thin air up there
but top 25 yes i full think thats possible

which would be around 2 million marketcap so another x3 - x4  from now on

and our value will raise higher but other coins too

so i dont say x4 is the limit to expect
i think thats way higher
but other coins too will grow so i think from ranking a top 25 spot is a very ambitious goal but compared to top 10 way more realistic
Jump to: