Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 478. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Quick question - if I am reading this right I see that the reward for this time frame is .1 dmd per block however the chart shows .2 dmd per block.  Is that a misprint or am I missing something?  Please advise.
-pokeytex

blocktimes changed

old pictures with 60 sec blocktime show 0.1
new pictures with the new 100 sec blocktime show 0.2

in fact we are faster now average 52 sec

pow and pos are on a 100 sec blocktime now and the average 2 extra seconds come from diff adjustment engine delay

(100+100)/2 +2 sec =52 sec blocktime

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Quick question - if I am reading this right I see that the reward for this time frame is .1 dmd per block however the chart shows .2 dmd per block.  Is that a misprint or am I missing something?  Please advise.
-pokeytex
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I just want to say that I'm very very happy to be part of this coins community and happy that I discovered it right before it finally started to grow to where it is today Wink Cheers and keep up the amazing work folks this coin will be top 10 easily for sure Cheesy
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!
Guess we have to wait and see how the market plays out today.
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

no more words needed
thx for all of u who did stick with us all that long time
thx to all of u who joined us recently u wont regret it

I've been here a long time and I never doubted this day would come.

Well done Cryptonit.

Well done everybody.
legendary

no more words needed
thx for all of u who did stick with us all that long time
thx to all of u who joined us recently u wont regret it
legendary
Just checking to see if a android wallet has been created with the ability to stake.

not until yet and i think its not the right path
a raspberry pi2 wallet with webgui that u can access from ur mobile device seems to be better suited

i think noone want to lose over one gb phone memory and high battery demanding POS
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Just checking to see if a android wallet has been created with the ability to stake.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
I have asked a nice chinese man, if he could do some translations for diamondcoin, or if he knows somebody who would do that.
I will message you, cryptonit, as soon as I get a reply.

Oh that was nice of you mate.

cool  Cool +1

I can't imagine it will be hard to find someone to just translate the ANN into Chinese.

In mid May coins like earthcoin, worldcoin, megacoin and vertcoin all got some significant volume and price action (vtc being the most,obviously).

I heard that most of the buying came from Chinese, now I could be wrong as I can't say that the information I got is 100%.

Aside from that I also found this quote from the following article interesting: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/chinas-stock-market-crash-is-just-beginning-2015-07-08?page=2

As John Mauldin wrote in his “Thoughts From the Frontline” e-letter this week: “Chinese individual investors are not primarily ‘value’ investors. Sky-high valuations don’t seem to faze them. They are primarily momentum investors who buy whatever is moving and sell whatever is falling.

Because of the state of the Chinese stock market it could be the perfect time to push DMD. I will take a peek on fiverr next week and see what I can find relating to marketing/advertising with a Chinese emphasis in mind.

Lastly- Has anyone ever thought about creating some banner ads for DMD or any crypto-currency for that matter?

there is one way to be *more* certain about it - look at where majority of the volume are being traded at. if its XXX/CNY, there is a very high chance that its a chinese trading the coin. of course, there could be some smart traders. But i think at this stage, there's certainly a large number of chinese people trading in cryptocurrencies already.

according to an article i have read, about 80% of the chinese stock market traders are young people. as young as high school people. it is said that they were the cause of the chinese stock market crash, wiping off $3 trillion in USD from the chinese market. It was so bad that the government had to stepped in and forbid anymore selling as i have heard from a certain podcast. The young people were trading with the flow of the market - if its trending upwards, all buy in. trending downwards, all sell out.

so....yea. it is scary to know what these young chinese people can do. very scary. i mean....they wipped off $3 trillion USD!!! not Yuan!

I have asked a nice chinese man, if he could do some translations for diamondcoin, or if he knows somebody who would do that.

Oh that was nice of you mate.
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I can't imagine it will be hard to find someone to just translate the ANN into Chinese.

In mid May coins like earthcoin, worldcoin, megacoin and vertcoin all got some significant volume and price action (vtc being the most,obviously).

I heard that most of the buying came from Chinese, now I could be wrong as I can't say that the information I got is 100%.

Aside from that I also found this quote from the following article interesting: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/chinas-stock-market-crash-is-just-beginning-2015-07-08?page=2

As John Mauldin wrote in his “Thoughts From the Frontline” e-letter this week: “Chinese individual investors are not primarily ‘value’ investors. Sky-high valuations don’t seem to faze them. They are primarily momentum investors who buy whatever is moving and sell whatever is falling.

Because of the state of the Chinese stock market it could be the perfect time to push DMD. I will take a peek on fiverr next week and see what I can find relating to marketing/advertising with a Chinese emphasis in mind.

Lastly- Has anyone ever thought about creating some banner ads for DMD or any crypto-currency for that matter?

I've done a few trades but for some reason didn't earn BTR points. This means it doesn't work as I anticipated. Also, there seems to be no way of buying them anywhere else.

I saw some evidence of people asking traders to spend their points on voting for particular coins.  I suppose the best shot is indeed to create a Chinese community.
Especially helpful would be if those who trade a lot on BTER were among those who we manage to get interested in DMD Diamond.

The hunt for a Chinese community manager is still on!

The problem won't be finding someone its paying someone.

looks like it really is not easy to get DMD Diamond into a chinese exchange. and i think that was our 'last hope' - the last chinese exchange to look into and get DMD Diamond on it.

On the humour side, maybe we can contact this guy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVsWQa9qKnk.
He definitely fits the bill as a 'chinese community manager'. But for the wrong reason/purpose - PnD.  Cheesy

Here's a thought though - does anybody know any bitcointalk member who has done chinese translation before? can be from anywhere too. friend, or some other altcoin forums, etc. if yes, just ask if he/she is interested in doing some chinese translation. No Google Translator please. And then we could also ask if he/she has any relation to any chinese exchanger or chinese cryptocurrency trader. after that, we can maybe set some ***specific*** funding goals. that way, its easier to get people to give some financial aid. Because there is a 'real goal', having found someone to do it VS nobody.

From there, we can find some way to work things out and 'GO CHINA' Operation can begin!

Its only really been a few days since the community stuff has been pushed. It might take some time things don't happen over night.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
I've done a few trades but for some reason didn't earn BTR points. This means it doesn't work as I anticipated. Also, there seems to be no way of buying them anywhere else.

I saw some evidence of people asking traders to spend their points on voting for particular coins.  I suppose the best shot is indeed to create a Chinese community.
Especially helpful would be if those who trade a lot on BTER were among those who we manage to get interested in DMD Diamond.

looks like it really is not easy to get DMD Diamond into a chinese exchange. and i think that was our 'last hope' - the last chinese exchange to look into and get DMD Diamond on it.

On the humour side, maybe we can contact this guy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVsWQa9qKnk.
He definitely fits the bill as a 'chinese community manager'. But for the wrong reason/purpose - PnD.  Cheesy

Here's a thought though - does anybody know any bitcointalk member who has done chinese translation before? can be from anywhere too. friend, or some other altcoin forums, etc. if yes, just ask if he/she is interested in doing some chinese translation. No Google Translator please. And then we could also ask if he/she has any relation to any chinese exchanger or chinese cryptocurrency trader. after that, we can maybe set some ***specific*** funding goals. that way, its easier to get people to give some financial aid. Because there is a 'real goal', having found someone to do it VS nobody.

From there, we can find some way to work things out and 'GO CHINA' Operation can begin!

I saw some evidence of people asking traders to spend their points on voting for particular coins.  I suppose the best shot is indeed to create a Chinese community.

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

I saw some evidence of people asking traders to spend their points on voting for particular coins.  I suppose the best shot is indeed to create a Chinese community.

legendary
legendary

i see u took back the lead again at coinmarketcap  Shocked

Bring it on Bruh! Wink

UNs got turtle turbo boosters!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=DMD_UNO

DMD/UNO is a great pair-up ... one awesome staking the other protected by 2000TH/s via merge mining on the bitcoin network (and just 7 coins/day inflation) ... UNO requires no staking ... paper wallet cold storage wealth protection ... zoom zooom!

the empire strikes back!

no fear we changed our policies regarding hairy beasts
Jump to: