Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 480. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
today DMD Cloudmining broke 100000 DMD redistributed between its shareholders (thats close to 10% of total coins)
legendary
for people mining at DMD Multipool yesterday nicehash payout still didnt arrive

http://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/87c818b847d42e8ba69f79d675c2e243904c84711b40f4fe8581519061672227

this dudes use low tx fee and so if unlucky it can take long until the transaction is included in a bitcoin block

as we see at this example we wait now soon 24h hours and its still at 0 confirms

(update: arrived now)

im not happy about this but nicehash is the best provider of multi algo mining with BTC payout thats left operating so we have no alternatives

wafflepool and yamp both closed their operations

coinking maybe as option but can read there mixed feedback too

someone of u have experience with coinking?
or other BTC payout mining pools without registration that use the mining user as payout address?

I have had no complaints with xpool.ca. I am not sure how to get a hold of them, maybe via twitter.

edit. figured it out they can be reached at [email protected] if interested

u can already use them just set ur linked dmd multipool btc address as payout address at xpool.co
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
on many coins wave pump.
apparently a few days ago her started with DMD.

must be repeated, but harder! Smiley
to 0.1BTC! Smiley

this latest wave of hardcore pumps are all happening on btc-e.com

Must get DMD listed there

I'm pretty sure we got denied right?
Someone asked a few days ago or was that a different exchange not sure.
F dark coin now known as dash, couldn't get listed on BTC–E. The odds of them adding Diamond is slim to none.
There are a Russian outfit anyhow, not Chinese what were looking for.
Regards,
Brian

Everytime i see dash i think of someone stealing my money.

BTC38 was the exchange that denied DMD Diamond.
BTER is the exchange that is currently being look into, checking out its voting system. DMD Diamond got listed a few days ago. https://bter.com/voting
BTC-E...we can try. i used it before. seems okay too. no bad news or rumours except one dated back to Sept 2014. But after so many months, seems like its doing fine. the only thing i didn't like about it was the Withdrawal Waiting Period and some other waiting period. not sure if its still the same now. i last used it last year.

i'll quote the list of exchanges from before for your references

Head of Support Services Exchange btc38 replied:
we will not add a new coin to exchange in the following months. money less and less in this market, so we tend to stop adding new coin this year.

Looks like they only want High volume coins  Embarrassed

Thanks for the effort Galactus. So BTC38 is out.

(1) BTER seems okay if you ask me. they were able to refund their customers after the hack back in Feb 2015. After that, they partnered with Jua.com for better security. so far, no news about BTER in Apr, May, June and July 2015.

(2) i dunno much about JUBI. first time hearing it for me. i tried googling news about it but couldnt find any results related to JUBI. anybody else know anything about it?

(3) As for C-CEX, does it trade in CNY? i tried to look for it but couldn't find it.

(4) OKcoin....a lot of rumors and a few of its staff resigning, i dunno. sounds like a danger zone to me. i say give it another 3 months to see how things goes for this exchange. stay clear away from it for now. last news about them says OKcoin seemed to have recovered from the last outage. so...give it some time.

Oh and don't bother about HUOBI. they only trade in Bitcoin and Litecoin for now. Just these 2. Unless you want to teleport DMD to the moon, i dunno how is that going to happen.  Roll Eyes

i think that is all the chinese altcoin exchange we have. the good and well known ones at least.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!
on many coins wave pump.

to 0.1BTC! Smiley

F dark coin now known as dash, couldn't get listed on BTC–E. The odds of them adding Diamond is slim to none.
Regards,
Brian

Everytime i see dash i think of someone stealing my money.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
on many coins wave pump.

to 0.1BTC! Smiley

dark coin now known as dash, couldn't get listed on BTC–E. The odds of them adding Diamond is slim to none.
Regards,
Brian
Activity: 216
CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!
on many coins wave pump.

to 0.1BTC! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
on many coins wave pump.

to 0.1BTC! Smiley

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
on many coins wave pump.

to 0.1BTC! Smiley
Activity: 126
Ya this nice hash seems to be dropping my antminers about 3 to 10 times a day for about 5 to 10 min each time, since about 2 weeks ago now the scrypt one out of usa server dropped also with the gridseeds but the eu server has been fairly stable for about 5 days I have not had to reset them I tried the eu server on the antminers with no luck...I guess I could just mine btc and convert it to diamonds....however I am still quite happy with the multipool less fuss.  It has been about 4 hours now and everything is stable so maybe it is fixed.  I am running one s1 and cant turn the beeper off it drives my girlfriend nuts I don't mind but it really tests her nerves lol
hi mate i have a antminer s3+ that i hade running on nicehash for a week trial i got about .0054 pay out a day with no drop outs... maybe ur firmware on ur miner might need updating... on there mining page it said about the "Extranonce subscription" maybe that could be the reason u are getting so many drop out... hope this might help
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Ya this nice hash seems to be dropping my antminers about 3 to 10 times a day for about 5 to 10 min each time, since about 2 weeks ago now the scrypt one out of usa server dropped also with the gridseeds but the eu server has been fairly stable for about 5 days I have not had to reset them I tried the eu server on the antminers with no luck...I guess I could just mine btc and convert it to diamonds....however I am still quite happy with the multipool less fuss.  It has been about 4 hours now and everything is stable so maybe it is fixed.  I am running one s1 and cant turn the beeper off it drives my girlfriend nuts I don't mind but it really tests her nerves lol
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

--------------------------------------------------------

Support Operation "DMD Diamond Go China"
Funding to establish and maintain a chinese community and support a community manager archive promotion goals
Donate BTC towards: 16RSXKe4ZsdAnE2A7LW8HrfG2jkZToUvyA
optional donate DMD dPo9nJtW8PPcyZdUe3qKYYw7WyXF5CTLgd

BTC donated:
0.2 chilo
+0.2 cryptonit
+0.2 crazyivan
=0.6 BTC

DMD donated:

work donated:
glavos logo

more help is welcome

You're doing a great job! I think, I speak for all the Diamond holders. If you can donate, please do so. Look how well the press release job went!
legendary

--------------------------------------------------------

Support Operation "DMD Diamond Go China"
Funding to establish and maintain a chinese community and support a community manager archive promotion goals
Donate BTC towards: 16RSXKe4ZsdAnE2A7LW8HrfG2jkZToUvyA
optional donate DMD dPo9nJtW8PPcyZdUe3qKYYw7WyXF5CTLgd

BTC donated:
0.2 chilo
+0.2 cryptonit
+0.2 crazyivan
=0.6 BTC

DMD donated:

work donated:
glavos logo

more help is welcome
legendary
If someone wants to donate some DMD for work on logo and android application you are more than welcome 😀.  If you have more request i will gladly help.

i added u in donator list for go china

fame and glory
thats the same reward all supportes get Smiley

Its hard to buy something with fame and glory  Cheesy

hard but not impossible

do u think the pope barack obama putin or elvis have to pay when they want to drink a coke..... ?

instead the barkeeper take a picture and tell everyone that xy did drink a coke here
legendary
Sorry got two Newbie Question:

Whats the min. Coin Age for Staking?
And how Many Coins should  I hold to get some reward every 1-3 Days?

Thanks

9 days
if ya have a few hundred DMD and leave ur wallet open in minting mode

u will mint more often some DMD

at the begin it will be just once every 9 days but as the coin piles split down u will see minting happen more often

but as always with such things more DMD create more POS rewards  Grin

i would say minmal amount of DMD that make sence is 100 DMD
that will generate u 4 DMD a month minting

now multiply that with what u able to afford (willing to invest) and u know what earnings u can expect
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

Thanks

Each 1000 coins in your wallet will bring you about 10 diamonds each week.
If your wallet will be launched in 24 hours a day you will receive ~ 1.5 diamond per day
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Thanks
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
If someone wants to donate some DMD for work on logo and android application you are more than welcome 😀.  If you have more request i will gladly help.

fame and glory

Its hard to buy something with fame and glory  Cheesy
Activity: 175
You'll add a DMDcoin to Shapeshift?

I sent the request to add coins on the stock exchange LiveCoin.net
I was told that would not be added. They add coins with big volume. Or coins that never sell. But they said that they would follow the DMDcoin and make a decision about adding. Smiley
legendary
for people mining at DMD Multipool yesterday nicehash payout still didnt arrive

http://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/87c818b847d42e8ba69f79d675c2e243904c84711b40f4fe8581519061672227

this dudes use low tx fee and so if unlucky it can take long until the transaction is included in a bitcoin block

as we see at this example we wait now soon 24h hours and its still at 0 confirms

(update: arrived now)

im not happy about this but nicehash is the best provider of multi algo mining with BTC payout thats left operating so we have no alternatives

wafflepool and yamp both closed their operations

coinking maybe as option but can read there mixed feedback too

someone of u have experience with coinking?
or other BTC payout mining pools without registration that use the mining user as payout address?
legendary
If someone wants to donate some DMD for work on logo and android application you are more than welcome 😀.  If you have more request i will gladly help.

fame and glory
Jump to: