Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 71. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
What about commemorative coins DMD or lottery masternode 10 000 DMD ? The link on the first post missing ?

i will send a update before this month ends
Smp
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
What about commemorative coins DMD or lottery masternode 10 000 DMD ? The link on the first post missing ?
legendary
CoinSwitch added support for DMD Diamond

https://blog.coinswitch.co/how-to-buy-diamond-dmd-992d15cf254f

How to buy Diamond (DMD)
CoinSwitch is the first cryptocurrency and altcoin exchange aggregator.
We have integrated many leading exchanges across the globe to provide best exchange rates to our customers.
Currently, we support over 250 cryptocurrencies and more than 6000 pairs to exchange.
Here is the list of all coins which we support: https://www.coinswitch.co/coins

We are now supporting Diamond (DMD) on CoinSwitch platform for purchasing!

Here is the step by step guide for beginners on how to buy Diamond (DMD):

Visit: https://www.coinswitch.co/exchange/btc/dmd/0.1

full article in

https://blog.coinswitch.co/how-to-buy-diamond-dmd-992d15cf254f

legendary
reviews on the new tool https://www.cheddur.com
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8
send me a screenshot for a thank u
write a honest review we take feedback serious
good ones as fuel to make us go on
and constructive ones to make us improve
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
We just added Diamond to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about Diamond and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support DMD so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your DMD addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in DMD from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Diamond profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Diamond project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Screenshots:

I mean this is probably a great app, but holy fricking massive screenshots, Batman! Maybe a bit smaller...
legendary
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Some big holders pump and dump to check how stable it is. Looks like some "whales" trying to establish some DMD MasterNodes. They pump it up to rattle short-term DMD investors then buy up DMD as the price finds it equilibrium. DMD MastersNodes will be worth well over a Million dollars a pop.
legendary

i think we have a pretty similar market situation
raising DMD/USD paired with falling DMD/BTC prices that then soon change into raising DMD/USD & DMD/BTC prices into a strong upwards trend

i think now its the ideal moment to get most DMD for ur BTC
but sellorderbooks are small so u have to buy in small junkt if u not want to push price upwards to fast

or u say first come first served and leave nothing for the to late guys
legendary
I very sad that dmd cloud mining stop services..no more passive income from dmd ..no more special about dmd after this!! just masternode..it like other coin with staking and masternode..What do you thing prize will go after this??

another one who didnt read the whitepaper

dmd diamond is the only pos/masternode coin
with a true max total coin size (4.38 million)
constant decreasing inflation
and a true deflation mechanism that will boost pos/mn income
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
 I very sad that dmd cloud mining stop services..no more passive income from dmd ..no more special about dmd after this!! just masternode..it like other coin with staking and masternode..What do you thing prize will go after this??
legendary
technical problems that arise with different updates, is there any in this project?

if u need support please join our slack

Slack: https://dmdcoin.slack.com/
Slack Invitation: https://bit.diamonds/contact.php (Send us a message via Contact Form)

we ready to help all DMD users
Activity: 84
technical problems that arise with different updates, is there any in this project?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Long time no see! A crypto giant from the good old times still alive Smiley Wasn't there a swap in the past? I remember owning some DMD but I couldn't get my wallet to run and it wasn't worth that much back then. Things have changed obviously.

there is a guide for claim ur DMD in new chain
https://bit.diamonds/how_transition_short.pdf
there is no timelimit beside the move ur coins before 10 years unmoved timeframe is over rule

Ok I have been quite lazy about sorting that problem out in the past, but I hope I am not too lazy to get it done within a 10 year's time-frame Wink I actually like that you chose such a generous time-frame. Some coins just give you 4 weeks and after that your coins are worthless. Thank you for the guide!
Activity: 22
1. of course is not a pyramid scheme, who said that? In your terms of agreement u said something like cloud mining reffer to (and not limit) to masternode, mining, cloud mining etc., other then dmd coin itself; please talk to me like a mature guy, nobody said anything about pyramid schemes.
Since you never disclose how our money is spend, it is another question for you, too, but is likely that you will not answer, either.
You make some investments, you gain btc, you buy dmd with that btc, and those dmd you send to us, the investors. Correct me if i m wrong.
2. what is the long term project? I see its end point. Don't you? Oh, you meant it "WAS" a long term project, i may agree with you on that. Nearly 4 years is a medium term, to be precise.
3. You know better than me how the staking works, so with 50 dmd you better shut down the personal computer, come on. On an average of 200 dmd gain something like once of two weeks.
4. Changes of the rule of your multipool from "forever" to a couple of months you call "changes"? hmm.... please help me because my mind freezes on that.
Now, that i think i responded to your statements, please let me discuss the followings:
a. i agree with you for the large shareholders, i agree with you for the changing of your business plan, it is ok by me. We need to adapt for the changing world, especially in crypto. Just not like this. Here are some thoughts:
a.1. Every one who made a 150% AND 1 year in multipool will be closed. You cannot reject the people that got just in your multipool. Give them (and me) some time to enjoy your business model and prepare to be cancelled just because you can.
a.2. Close accounts on according to how old they are, in batches, after some % ROI.
a.3. For all your expenses and your time, of course, charge us some % of the gain and continue.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
We pure lend money for this guy, for FREE, for about three month, until he pay us our own money back, with no interest at all. This is his idea of sustaining the dmd. He is a dmd core member, the dmd website points to his website, so i blame dmd coin. As soon as i got my money back, lended for free, i will never touch that coin again.

I can understand your disappointment, but Cloud mining is not a pyramid that constantly grows to the point of collapse.
This is a long-term project aimed at maintaining the market.
Those investors who regularly receive payments to the DMD can also increase their assets through POS minting.
Therefore, changes in the rules for Multipool shares are caused by the need to prevent problems for this service by eliminating excess profits for owners of a large number of shares.
We pure lend money for this guy, for FREE, for about three month, until he pay us our own money back, with no interest at all. This is his idea of sustaining the dmd. He is a dmd core member, the dmd website points to his website, so i blame dmd coin. As soon as i got my money back, lended for free, i will never touch that coin again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Dear Diamond Cloud Mining participants,

The Cloud started in September 2014 as a free service for a few core supporters of DMD to conveneintly accumulate coins without the need to constantly monitor markets and setting up loud and enegry intensive mining rigs.

From the beginning it was meant to be a convenience and network support service only. However, a few years later Diamond Cloud Mining has grown to the size that goes beyond its original scope as it accommodated for the needs of many more people than originally anticipated. With the recent astronomical rise of interest in cryptocurrencies and profit generating services in particular we saw the numbers of new members signing in soaring significantly and came to conclusion that the service cannot operate in the current shape and form.

Over the years, DMD Diamond Cloud Mining brought nothing but profits to all those who participated in this supportive action of the Diamond network. With todays notice we stop accepting new members and buying Cloud Mining shares is no longer possible. From now on the only avaliable service will be Diamond Multipool while any BTC that is sent to the Cloud Mining service will be automatically converted to DMD.  

Furthermore, the structure of the service and the way it operates has to change significantly, so it's capable to effectively manage such great numbers of participants, we have no choice but to start fresh. This means a complete soft-shutdown of DMD Diamond Cloud Mining, soft means it will run until every person who donated BTC will see green numbers. Shutdown meam if you far in green you will no longer recieve payouts while those who are still behind will keep recieveing rewards until that happens.  No single user will be left behind.

As the service is being phased out we will be looking into ways of forming a new service that would be better suited for the mainstream crypto environment and not only a small scale operation. As the market matures it requres different approaches and solutions and that what we would be researching in the coming months.

We want to thank everyone who put trust in us over all these years and supported the network. It was a great experience and pleasure to help so many people getting their hands on precious DMD Diamonds. However, don't forget about us and stay tuned as the future is going to be bright.

Kind regards,

Helmut Siedl
(aka Cryptonit)

If u have questions regarding ur cloud account email [email protected]
and tell me ur registered dmd address
but basically for now in first stage if ur well above 150% return that explains why ur account is shut down (set to ~1 share with minus bonus shares)
the 150% might adapt in future deepending on how well the liquidation of cloud funds and final payouts work out
u can expect the soft shutdown run for multiple months until finished

Thanks for the transparency , as always.

Invested way back in 2014/2015 and easily made ROI, always thought it was a smart mechanism to support the price of DMD, look forward to new things in the future
Activity: 1
This is quite depressing I literally only first joined with about a grand in only about a week ago.
in case u are a satisfied cloud user post some as i hope positive farewell message as responce here
because i expect some not so friendly replies it would good to see a whole picture and not only the unhappy ones

and please be aware DMD cloud is a independent 3rd party project run by me
and in no way it means that DMD Diamond itself is in any danger

DMD Diamond is in a perfect shape and we have a big foundation meeting in march to
decide the future steps to improve even more

I'm going to keep this friendly, but, I'm not happy.
I confim and understand I made the choice to send my BTC over the years, that's on me.

There is one inherently wrong method in the calculations -
The service is NOT taking into account the exploding rise in BTC, but, calculating the explosive rise in DMD.
ie - You've calculated BTC at it's worth in USD at the time of investment while paying DMD dividends in real time.
This works fine is DMD is paid in perpetuity - not so much if it stops when the "fund" runs out of DMD

I don't see how DMD Cloudmining can stop payouts simply because isn't no longer viable or profitable.
The best option is to refund investors investment over the years in BTC, or, continue paying in DMD as agreed.

That's what seems fair to me.

Also, please share who is running the service - what is their BitCointalk username?
There needs to be repercussion for this - i.e. - trust setting needs to be adjusted accordingly.
If you decide to change the terms of an agreement, it's only right to expect fair comments and fact-based discourse.

I totally agree with @davembg. It is right and the only happy people here are the ones who staid long enough, for years. For us, the new ones, is just wrong, for the above and very well explained reasons. You have to do better then that. I think that you could charge for all your daily jobs that you have to, you don t close a mining farm just because it is too large... it is all WRONG what you do....
Pages:
Jump to: